Levein and Eddie Thompson

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

Going MENTALon Radio Scotland.

Levein saying whats the point of turning up.

Said were cheated in the final.

Accused ref of having no balls.

Levein is going MENTAL

Well done lads.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cosanostra

Pretty staggering words.

I agree with them but the SFA are going to have a field day with them.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Radio Scotland now. Craig Levein has completely lost it and called Celtic Rangers and the SFA chats. Pure and simple cheats. It would appear 10 years of frustration has boiled over today after more than a few dodgy decisions at Ibrox today cost Dundee United a victory or a point against the Huns. Interesting to see that the pundits on Radio Scotland are backing Levein up. Now is not the time to be paranoid but when someone from Hearts questions things like we are called "whingers".

I for one back Levein to the hilt. Maybe now someone will stand up and take notice.

Powerful stuff from Levien, think it's the first time anyone has ever the utter the C word in post match interview. I wish he could come back to Tynecastle, but he's got too much heart to be a puppet

About fecking time.

Let's hope it's the start of a snowball.

I doubt it though.

:mad:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Look what happened to us after Davisgate. No doubt United will get the same.

The game in Scotland IS corrupt and the Sweet FA can sue me!

RockyBalboa
Radio Scotland now. Craig Levein has completely lost it and called Celtic Rangers and the SFA chats. Pure and simple cheats. It would appear 10 years of frustration has boiled over today after more than a few dodgy decisions at Ibrox today cost Dundee United a victory or a point against the Huns. Interesting to see that the pundits on Radio Scotland are backing Levein up. Now is not the time to be paranoid but when someone from Hearts questions things like we are called "whingers".

I for one back Levein to the hilt. Maybe now someone will stand up and take notice.

**** aye.

Time for every other manager today and tomorrow to back him up in post match interviews I reckon :cool:

maroonlegions
Well done Craig. About time someone had the bottle to stand up and say it.

Its about time more managers and owners of clubs grew some b**** and stood up to this injustice , united together the SFA will have to listen and jurnos and the media should highlight it more, there should be no hiding place for the corruption that plagues the SPL. Hopefully more will have the guts to back us and CL , feck the fines lets give the SFA AND THE MEDIA NO HIDING PLACE.:4_1_111::evil:

JamboGraham

Scottish Football...

This your chance, this is your time.

You failed before when Hearts stood up and asked for support. Well here we are again. This is the final chance to expose the game in Scotland for everything that is wrong in the running of our sport!

Every team in the SPL should come out this weekend and support Dundee United.

McCurry should be demoted.

He's either a cheat or incompetent either way he shouldn't be refereeing at this level.

RockyBalboa
Scottish Football...

You failed before when Hearts stood up and asked for support. Well here we are again. This is the final chance to expose the game in Scotland for everything that is wrong in the running of our sport!

I agree. Although I still cant remember Hearts asking for help.

:cool:

RockyBalboa
McCurry should be demoted.

He's either a cheat or incompetent either way he shouldn't be refereeing at this level.

They are all the fecking same. :evilno:

Deano was through on goal for Hibs last week and the linesman flagged. Nowhere near offside :rolleyes:

colinmaroon

NOW is the time to get behind Levein!!!

We've had more than our fair share of garbage and, no matter how we feel about Utd., we should make us much noise in support!!!

Demand an independent enquiry into corruption in Scottish Football!!!

JamboGraham
**** aye.

Time for every other manager today and tomorrow to back him up in post match interviews I reckon :cool:

Every non old firm club should refuse to play the final matches of the SPL seaon unless McCurry is immediately suspended from all matches and a full, open and impartial investigation into all areas of appointments and refereeing standards in this country is agreed.

Drew Busby !
Scottish Football...

Levein should take the hit and accept the inevitable fine for "bringing the game into disrepute".

And then every SPL club who wishes to make their displeasure obvious to the governing body, can go public in taking a share in paying the fine.

THAT would send a message. Vlad, get that chequebook out.

heartgarfunkel

Well done Levein - would love to see you back at Hearts, but as a previous poster has said, he's too much of a man to deal with the slime that run our club.

He'd probably be banned from Scottish football for life if the OF loving vermin that run our game could have their way.

Scottish Football...

Exactly, that is what SHOULD happen. We all know that it won't.

The ONLY reason that this will kick up a stink is because of C*lt!c. As it may cost C*lt!c the league, it will be analysed. They cannot let C*lt!c down, oh no.

McCurry will be taken out of the firing line for a wee while, and it will all be fine again.

jamboian2006

The GFA will be rubbing their hands already and thinking what pointless trip they can send their bigwigs on with the big fine Levein will cop for this one.

Big Hartson in the Setanta studio has a point as well. Butcher is stuttering like ****** trying desperatley to defend McCurry

Does Mike McCurry qualify for a league winners medal should Rangers win the league?

Thats another MOM performance from him today.

He could be on for a double, after all, he MUST have been given a League Cup winners medal after his MOM performance in the semi against us......."Barry, BARRY, gi the baw a slap, then skelp it".

Today was just another example of how the bigot brothers are pandered to in this country. Sickening.

RockyBalboa
Every non old firm club should refuse to play the final matches of the SPL seaon unless McCurry is immediately suspended from all matches and a full, open and impartial investigation into all areas of appointments and refereeing standards in this country is agreed.

That would be class :)

letsmakesomenoise
Pretty staggering words.

I agree with them but the SFA are going to have a field day with them.

Can have all the field day they like. The pictures dont lie!

Time for ALL the other teams to make a stand!

That was effin disgraceful

S C U M

Drew Busby !

It all evens out.

Which means that Smellick will inevitably get "the breaks" tomorrow.

RockyBalboa
It all evens out.

Aye, no danger we will get any breaks tomorrow now.

maroonlegions
It all evens out.

aye may be a few legs eh.:rolleyes: but to the point they will get the breaks.:rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Bollox. Missed it!

Anyone got a copy of what was said?

Well done Levein. You are going to get an absolute hammering here though.

John Hughes and Craig Levein can hold their head high.

If the SFA fine Craig he might refuse to pay as he did once before.

The club paid in the end.

This time I reckon Thomson will back his man!

Ray Winstone
Bollox. Missed it!

I had a wee look on BBC but it will probably be up at some point tonight or tomorow!

Levein is an emotional guy and week in week out he is forced to hold back his feelings about the *****e officials in this country!

This is years of it coming out at once!

Well done CL - for having the bottle to challenge the SFA publicaly.

Interestingly, Boavista have just been demoted a division and Porto have been deducted 6 points for match fixing.

If it can happen in Portugal/Italy/England then it can happen in fecking Scotland.

Ray Winstone
Interestingly, Boavista have just been demoted a division and Porto have been deducted 6 points for match fixing.

If it can happen in Portugal/Italy/England then it can happen in fecking Scotland.

Because the only body who could start an investigation would be the SFA, who, as we know, are heavily influenced by the OF.

Because the only body who could start an investigation would be the SFA, who, as we know, are heavily influenced by the OF.

Really?

I'd have thought UEFA/FIFA would be able to do that?

japanjambo
Bollox. Missed it!

It's up on the BBC site now. I just listened! Kudos to Craigy! He actually said *balls* LOL!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/7390628.stm

Scroll down a wee bit and you'll find it.

Lynn

coastjambo

Nah nah that could'nt happen here were scottish and don't cheat, its only foriegners!! If you believe the GFA and the weedgie meedja that is.

Who was the referee that levein was raging at when he was fined for hearts?

How many "HONEST" mistakes can officials get away with making? I hope CL goes all the way with this and every team outwith the OF support him. Enoughs enough.

japanjambo
Unfortunately my speakers are knackered Lynn!

If you have earphones, plug them into your speaker bit.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Nah nah that could'nt happen here were scottish and don't cheat, its only foriegners!! If you believe the GFA and the weedgie meedja that is.

Who was the referee that levein was raging at when he was fined for hearts?

Dougie the h***y McDonald :evilno:

NoseLikeMahe

Craig will get a hefty fine... which he wont pay. He's got a backbone and he'll stand by the truth of what he said. Good on him.

McCurry knew it was a penalty and he sh@t it... The disallowed goal was 10 times worse decision than that even. Disgrace.

Cambo_Jambo

Absolute class. About time a manager came out and put the rockets up those in the citadel in Glasgow. Especially brilliant after CL has been given plaudits all season for his performance, nobody can ignore it. Not just some completely mental Lithuanian is it?

Regular John

I can't see Levein getting hammered for this, mainly because the SFA would probably have to get Thompson too and given his current health situation I think, maybe the SFA would not want to be seen going even that low.

I reckon like the disallowed Aberdeen goal at Parkhead a few weeks ago we'll see an 'explanation' on whistleblower and the whole thing while be allowed to blow over.

Hopefully Levein and co don't allow that though.

SFA S C U M

RockyBalboa
I can't see Levein getting hammered for this, mainly because the SFA would probably have to get Thompson too and given his current health situation I think, maybe the SFA would not want to be seen going even that low.

I reckon like the disallowed Aberdeen goal at Parkhead a few weeks ago we'll see an 'explanation' on whistleblower and the whole thing while be allowed to blow over.

Hopefully Levein and co don't allow that though.

SFA S C U M

There would have to be explanations why:

The penalty wasnt given

The goal was offside

Why Devries was booked

Why Cousin wasnt sent off.

Love to see them explain all that like :)

Jimmy McNulty

Thompson chose his words carefully, and the SFA will say so.

Levein? He's in trouble.

RockyBalboa
Thompson chose his words carefully, and the SFA will say so.

Levein? He's in trouble.

He shouldnt be in trouble. He's only saying what the rest of us think.

My estimation of the man has went up after today thats for sure :cool:

Craig Gordons Gloves

I just listened to the interview and it was fantastic to hear a manager 'shaking with rage' at the SFA/Refs etc.

Even better was the obvious discomfort of Chick 'loves Walter's Boaby' Young who was clearly incapable of listening to someone accuse a fellow member of the weedge brotherhood of cheating.

Archived