Breaking Bad - Aaron Paul calls Pat Fenlon a bitch (title updated)

Sterling Archer

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalamazoo Jambo

• Sarah O

• The People's Chimp

• 2NaFish

Kalamazoo Jambo

Hi folks - do I have any volunteers (who didn't contribute) to help with the raffle?

I've found a website that will 'do' the raffle for us and it looks like it's pretty transparent (www.randompicker.com) - I've got a file with everyone who contributed and the weightings they contributed that can just get loaded into the site (although any volunteer might have to create an account to do the raffle itself).

I'd do it myself but I'm a participant in the raffle and don't want there to be a conflict of interest.

I genuinely don't think you should raffle the trip. You fronted the cash and should go if we somehow win.

I second this.

Is it for 2? Take me and I'll buy your drink and cover any other expenses :thumbsup:

Victor Mancini

I genuinely don't think you should raffle the trip. You fronted the cash and should go if we somehow win.

agreed

Kalamazoo Jambo

Thanks, but I did say I'd raffle so I'm going to go ahead. Lack of volunteers means that I'll be doing the raffle myself as time is of the essence for the LA trip (winner is announced tomorrow night for the big draw). We can organize the raffle for the Blue Sky and the t-shirt later so that will not be included in the raffle I do today.

The People's Chimp

Kalamazoo, any chance you could email the organisers to ask if Aaron Paul would wear our inter milan striped away tap for the recording if we sent him one over?

:jjyay:

Edited by The People's Chimp

Kalamazoo Jambo

Thanks to RandomPicker.com, the JKB 'winner' who now gets entered into the draw for the trip to LA is...

16thMay1998

The winner of the actual 'big' draw will be announced late tomorrow night, I believe. I think that there's about a thousand to one chance of JKB winning the big draw (I read that the draw had raised around $750,000). The winner (and a partner) will get flown to LA (and picked up at the airport by Aaron Paul) for a party to watch the final episode of Breaking Bad with the entire cast this weekend.

bbdo.png

Kalamazoo, any chance you could email the organisers to ask if Aaron Paul would wear our inter milan striped away tap for the recording if we sent him one over?

:jjyay:

THIS

PS. Congrats 16th may. Enjoy LA.

Edited by 2NaFish

jack D and coke
Thanks to RandomPicker.com, the JKB 'winner' who now gets entered into the draw for the trip to LA is...

16thMay1998

The winner of the actual 'big' draw will be announced late tomorrow night, I believe. I think that there's about a thousand to one chance of JKB winning the big draw (I read that the draw had raised around $750,000). The winner (and a partner) will get flown to LA (and picked up at the airport by Aaron Paul) for a party to watch the final episode of Breaking Bad with the entire cast this weekend.

bbdo.png

Ya swine 16thMay1998!! :lol:

Good luck man.

:scenes:

Cheers, Kalamazoo; you're my new favourite human being.

Passed the details on to the wife in a Skype message...and she asked who Aaron Paul was. :facepalm:

In the unlikely event of a glorious victory, I'd obviously force charm him into a JTs top for a 1-5 pic. Unfortunately, my rather non-vintage collection consists of the 2010/11 home effort and the 2009/10 goalie top. Ah well.

Victor Mancini

In the unlikely event of a glorious victory, I'd obviously force charm him into a JTs top for a 1-5 pic. Unfortunately, my rather non-vintage collection consists of the 2010/11 home effort and the 2009/10 goalie top. Ah well.

If you do win I'll take my 2011/12 strip complete with zal signature and cup final embroidery out its frame for you to take over

Kalamazoo Jambo

I'm not even joking btw.

There's actually a chance that he has already recorded the video - I'm hoping to hear something in the next few days.

Anyway, don't trust me to organize this - I can't even fix a raffle in my own favour :facepalm:

Kalamazoo Jambo

If you do win I'll take my 2011/12 strip complete with zal signature and cup final embroidery out its frame for you to take over

You might want to check his location :laugh:

Kalamazoo Jambo

Got a nice wee e-amail from Aaron...

"I want to first say thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You amazing bitches raised $1.8M for Kind Campaign. I am truly blown away and incredibly excited about the difference this is going to make in students' lives around the world.

I also wanted to let you know that because you guys reached the stretch goals not once, not twice, but 4 times, we will now have 10 third place winners receiving signed Hazmat suits and gas masks, 4 second place winners who will be flying out to LA to attend the finale, and of course the one grand prize winner who is going to be my new best friend.

We are actively processing through all the entries now and will begin reaching out to winners at 6pm PST. We'll need to wait for them to respond and as soon as we get confirmation, we will then do the announcements via email as well as Omaze's Facebook and Twitter.

So thank you again for your patience and your incredible generosity. And I look forward to meeting one of you at the finale!

Best,

Aaron"

#prayfor16thMay1998

Kalamazoo Jambo

Looking at Omaze's Facebook page, there's a lot of angry punters out there. Quite a few people are claiming that they entered the draw but weren't included in the drawing (you're able to confirm the number of entries you had via random.org who did the actual selection). Anyway, I can confirm that we did indeed have 150 entries (which we paid $750 for), which is what we should have had.

Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

Looking at Omaze's Facebook page, there's a lot of angry punters out there. Quite a few people are claiming that they entered the draw but weren't included in the drawing (you're able to confirm the number of entries you had via random.org who did the actual selection). Anyway, I can confirm that we did indeed have 150 entries (which we paid $750 for), which is what we should have had.

When's our own raffle going to be again?

Kalamazoo Jambo

They think it's all over...

...it isn't, now :o

This is from the Omaze Facebook page:

"Dear Omazing Donors,

It came to our attention this morning that there was a glitch while drawing the winners for Aaron's experience to support Kind Campaign that resulted in some entries being unintentionally left out. We are incredibly sorry about this - your overwhelming support that came in for Aaron and Kind Campaign was like nothing we've ever experienced and it clearly resulted in some er...rors. We're a small company that strives daily to do-good in this world and we'd like to make this right.

In order to do so, we are going to hold a whole new drawing to make sure everyone is included. Which means there will be another grand prize winner, four more second place winners, and 10 more third place winners!

We are currently working to double and triple check that everyone is included. As soon as that process is secure we will announce the additional winners.

Again we are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding. The outpouring you have all show towards Aaron and Kind Campaign is truly remarkable. And we are excited that there will now be double the winners participating in the finale!

Best,

Matt Pohlson

Co-Founder, Omaze"

Kalamazoo Jambo

When's our own raffle going to be again?

I'll do the raffles for the autographed Blue Sky and the autographed t-shirt this weekend. I don't yet have the actual items in my possession though - might still be weeks until I get them.

Edit: I'll do a raffle for one winner who can then choose either the Blue Sky or the t-shirt.

Once that person has decided on their prize, I'll do the second raffle.

Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

jack D and coke

I keep hoping I'm coming on this thread to see you've posted a link for this vine man :lol:

Kalamazoo Jambo

I keep hoping I'm coming on this thread to see you've posted a link for this vine man :lol:

One day, one day...

Anyway, I'm about to do the next raffle :thumbsup:

Kalamazoo Jambo

...and the winner of the Blue Sky / t-shirt raffle (part 1) is...

KOOLKEITH

Congratulations, bitch. You can now choose either an autographed bag of Blue Sky or an autographed 'Science Bitch' t-shirt. Let me know which one you'd like.

The t-shirt was designed by Aaron Paul and is shown here...

https://www.facebook...&type=1

...and the winner of the Blue Sky / t-shirt raffle (part 1) is...

KOOLKEITH

Congratulations, bitch. You can now choose either an autographed bag of Blue Sky or an autographed 'Science Bitch' t-shirt. Let me know which one you'd like.

The t-shirt was designed by Aaron Paul and is shown here...

https://www.facebook...&type=1

Ya feckin beauty!!! I'll have a think and get back to you.

• 2 weeks later...