Breaking Bad - Aaron Paul calls Pat Fenlon a bitch (title updated)

Sterling Archer

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalamazoo Jambo

• Sarah O

• The People's Chimp

• 2NaFish

jack D and coke
Sorry but I think folks are missing the point a bit here.

The $500 was technically so that Aaron Paul would call somebody a bitch on a vine video.

We've asked him to do something different (the 5-1 thing). That's probably going to be OK but the organizers have asked us for a backup plan in case that's not possible.

Therefore we need to decide on a name, purely as a plan B.

Then it has to be Fenlon surely....

Get some suggestions on here then do a poll.

Edited by jack D and coke

Rudolf's Mate

Sorry but I think folks are missing the point a bit here.

The $500 was technically so that Aaron Paul would call somebody a bitch on a vine video.

We've asked him to do something different (the 5-1 thing). That's probably going to be OK but the organizers have asked us for a backup plan in case that's not possible.

Therefore we need to decide on a name, purely as a plan B.

Plan B should be him looking into the camera and saying...

Yo bitches, (bursts into song) should have been 10, it should have been 10! Even Mr White says (Mr White walks into shot, middle finger extended on one hand and five extended on the other, both sing) it should have been 10!

Do you think this is possible?

Don't answer :sob:

Kalamazoo Jambo

As the only name that's been raised for our backup plan is Pat Fenlon, I'll plan on going with that unless anyone has any better suggestions. I'll repeat - this is not our first choice but I was asked to provide a name just in case.

The People's Chimp

All you need to say is the name is five-one. Yo five-one bitch. Sorted

This. Fenlon is too short term, he'll be away soon enough, whereas 5-1 is forever...

Edited by The People's Chimp

Kalamazoo Jambo

Those who have now contributed:

16thMay1998 (20)

2NaFish (15)

Charlie Kelly (10)

Chester? (10)

Dean Winchester (10)

Diego10 (10)

dokratrO (10)

Foxy Knoxy (10)

Freebird (10)

Grado (20)

HMFC4ME (10)

Inspector Villiers (10)

Jabba (10)

jack D and coke (10)

Jambo1874 (10)

Kalamazoo Jambo (50)

Koolkeith (10)

McGlynn Style Advisor (10)

PortyJambo (10)

redm (10)

robbodog (10)

Rudolf?s Mate (10)

Ruud Gullit (10)

Sooperstar (10)

Stanley_ (10)

Sterling Archer (20)

super_vlad (50)

Ted (10)

tedarmy (10)

The People's Chimp (15)

thehibsareintheirbeds (10)

Mister Dee (10)

Brian Whittakers Tache (10)

That makes a total of 450 GBP

(I increased my contribution plus we had a couple of other contributors since the last update).

Another 30 GBP and we can get an autographed t-shirt to raffle between the contributors.

Kalamazoo Jambo

What did you decide about the back up plan? Still not keen on fenlon as he'll be sacked before the season is out, surely?

Fenlon was the only suggestion anyone came up with so that's what I went with.

What did you decide about the back up plan? Still not keen on fenlon as he'll be sacked before the season is out, surely?

Not sure it matters if he is sacked. He played a major part in that day.

:what:

And what was the 1st choice?

Kalamazoo Jambo

:what:

And what was the 1st choice?

I repeat, the request is still for something along the lines of "Yo Hibs, 5-1 bitches"

If, and only if, we have to use a name (purely a backup plan as the original commitment was for Aaron Paul to use someone's actual name) then it's Fenlon.

BoJack Horseman

No one suggested Fenlon. There were other, better, suggestions.

Kalamazoo Jambo

No one suggested Fenlon. There were other, better, suggestions.

Can you let me know what the other names were, then. I obviously missed them.

Edit: yes, someone (not me) suggested Fenlon.

Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

BoJack Horseman

Can you let me know what the other names were, then. I obviously missed them.

Edit: yes, someone (not me) suggested Fenlon.

Easier to note the apparent mentions of Fenlon. Sten used the name in a sentence, not suggesting the name itself. Someone else included it in a list of names. jack D is the only one to outright say it, and that was after a lot of better suggestions.

Not that I'm involved in this, just thought it was strange you'd claim Fenlon was the only option, when only one person really said it and it was panned.

Easier to note the apparent mentions of Fenlon. Sten used the name in a sentence, not suggesting the name itself. Someone else included it in a list of names. jack D is the only one to outright say it, and that was after a lot of better suggestions.

Not that I'm involved in this, just thought it was strange you'd claim Fenlon was the only option, when only one person really said it and it was panned.

I still think that we could have given '5-1Hibs' as a name, but Kalamazoo has been kind enough to organise this, deal with the organisers at the other end and fronted the money, so I'm happy to go with him. Whatever we get will be worth it I'm sure.

if we end up with fenlon getting called a bitch then its worth my money and certainly Kalamazoo's for fronting the cash.

I just really hope he five ones the hibs.

You really are a strange, strange chap.

jack D and coke

I still think that we could have given '5-1Hibs' as a name, but Kalamazoo has been kind enough to organise this, deal with the organisers at the other end and fronted the money, so I'm happy to go with him. Whatever we get will be worth it I'm sure.

I have to agree. There's some unbelievably tetchy characters on this site sometimes. They must be a right joy to live with **** me. What will, regardless of the two statements end up being the outcome, it should be pretty amusing yet people have to attempt to piss all over it because its not what they wanted. There was plenty time for suggestions. Nice one Kalamazoo.

BoJack Horseman

You really are a strange, strange chap.

Of all the posts to call me on. This one? I've done stranger things.

I have to agree. There's some unbelievably tetchy characters on this site sometimes. They must be a right joy to live with **** me. What will, regardless of the two statements end up being the outcome, it should be pretty amusing yet people have to attempt to piss all over it because its not what they wanted. There was plenty time for suggestions. Nice one Kalamazoo.

Chill, Winston. No one is having a go at anyone. Just pointing out the facts for impartiality.

Of all the posts to call me on. This one? I've done stranger things.

Chill, Winston. No one is having a go at anyone. Just pointing out the facts for impartiality.

But they (your so called facts) aren't a true reflection of what's been stated is it?!

Personally I wouldn't have the nerve to come on a thread in which the participants had paid money to arrange something and have a pop. But that's just me!

Kalamazoo Jambo

PM me payment details KJ, I'm in.

Hi

I can't PM you - most likely your inbox is full. If you can clear this out, I'll send you the details :thumbsup:

BoJack Horseman

But they (your so called facts) aren't a true reflection of what's been stated is it?!

Personally I wouldn't have the nerve to come on a thread in which the participants had paid money to arrange something and have a pop. But that's just me!

No matter what gets said, if we win is going to be epic. Happy to have put in a tenner for it. Tip of the hat to Kalamazoo for taking the time to organise it all. Brandt / Ted.

Edited by Brandt

Kalamazoo Jambo

The updated list of contributors is:

16thMay1998 (20)

2NaFish (15)

AppleTarts (10)

Brandt (formerly Ted) (10)

Brian Whittakers Tache (10)

Charlie Kelly (10)

Chester? (10)

Dean Winchester (10)

Diego10 (10)

dokratrO (10)

Foxy Knoxy (10)

Freebird (10)

Grado (20)

HMFC4ME (10)

Inspector Villiers (10)

Jabba (10)

jack D and coke (10)

Jambo1874 (10)

Kalamazoo Jambo (60)

Koolkeith (10)

marvins ear (10)

McGlynn Style Advisor (10)

Mister Dee (10)

PortyJambo (10)

redm (10)

robbodog (10)

Rudolf?s Mate (10)

Ruud Gullit (10)

Sooperstar (10)

Stanley_ (10)

Sterling Archer (20)

super_vlad (50)

tedarmy (10)

The People's Chimp (15)

thehibsareintheirbeds (10)

This makes a total of 480 GBP raised . This means that we will get a signed t-shirt to raffle off alongside the autographed bag of Blue Sky. The raffle will be between all contributors with number of entries proportionate to the amount donated. I forgot to ask Omaze if the 'big' prize of the LA trip to see the final episode is transferable (we've got something like a one in a thousand chance of winning that) so that might still be a third raffle prize. We don't really need any more contributions at this point but if anyone else still wants to be a part of this, the deadline for contributions is midnight tonight, UK time. Thanks, everyone, for your generosity :thumbsup:

Kalamazoo Jambo

Just confirmed that the LA trip is transferable as long as the 'winners' meet the set criteria (e.g. over 18). So that will be part of the raffle as well. Remember though - for the LA trip we will just be raffling a chance to enter another, bigger raffle!

Kalamazoo Jambo

Just confirmed that the LA trip is transferable as long as the 'winners' meet the set criteria (e.g. over 18). So that will be part of the raffle as well. Remember though - for the LA trip we will just be raffling a chance to enter another, bigger raffle!

From the small print...

"Void in Sweden, Malaysia, Spain and countries on the United States list of embargoed countries". So nae luck if that applies to you :laugh: