Breaking Bad - Aaron Paul calls Pat Fenlon a bitch (title updated)

Sterling Archer

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalamazoo Jambo

• Sarah O

• The People's Chimp

• 2NaFish

Kalamazoo Jambo

Any news on this? Getting worried that Jesse has reverted to type and done a runner with the dollars :lol:

Still waiting. And no, I didn't run off with the dollars either :laugh:

Rudolf's Mate

Still waiting. And no, I didn't run off with the dollars either :laugh:

Unlike Jesse, you aren't a meth head :lol:

Had forgotten all about this thread and went looking in case I'd missed the vid.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

• 2 weeks later...
Better call Saul

Just finally watched the last episode after starting only 6 weeks ago

Can this thread start over please so I can catch up

Thanks

Kalamazoo Jambo

Got an e-mail from the organizers. They're working on the videos etc etc (and no I don't have confirmation on what Aaron is wiling to say!)

Kalamazoo Jambo

OK, very pissed off with Omaze (the organizers) right now. My 'special request' for a 5-1 message was ignored and they've submitted 'Pat Fenlon' as the name. It appears that when they said they'd 'see what they could do' they actually meant they'd totally ignore my request as it was an inconvenience.

Dealing with a sick kid and overwhelming workload right now so don't have a ton of energy to deal with this but have sent a snotty e-mail their way.

Edit: this pretty much guarantees that Fenlon will get sacked just to piss me off even more.

Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

OK, very pissed off with Omaze (the organizers) right now. My 'special request' for a 5-1 message was ignored and they've submitted 'Pat Fenlon' as the name. It appears that when they said they'd 'see what they could do' they actually meant they'd totally ignore my request as it was an inconvenience.

Dealing with a sick kid and overwhelming workload right now so don't have a ton of energy to deal with this but have sent a snotty e-mail their way.

Edit: this pretty much guarantees that Fenlon will get sacked just to piss me off even more.

Oh.. Oh..

Lets face it, you were never going to get one of the stars of the biggest show on TV to record an inflammatory statement against a named individual.

The People's Chimp

Lets face it, you were never going to get one of the stars of the biggest show on TV to record an inflammatory statement against a named individual.

Except that is what we have. "Pat Fenlon bitch."

FFS can the cretin who suggested that one plz get a ban mods?

Edited by The People's Chimp

Kalamazoo Jambo

Except that is what we have. "Pat Fenlon bitch."

FFS can the cretin who suggested that one plz get a ban mods?

Think there were 3 votes for that, so it should be plural I'm afraid.

I don't know if it's worth anyone contacting Aaron Paul on Twitter or whatever as the Omaze folks haven't been back in touch with me. Anyone who contributed knows my name / e-mail address.

Think there were 3 votes for that, so it should be plural I'm afraid.

I don't know if it's worth anyone contacting Aaron Paul on Twitter or whatever as the Omaze folks haven't been back in touch with me. Anyone who contributed knows my name / e-mail address.

That's what I was wondering about. I hate to go down the open letter type of route but there's nothing stopping us from writing him a thread and sending the link.

The People's Chimp

That's what I was wondering about. I hate to go down the open letter type of route but there's nothing stopping us from writing him a thread and sending the link.

Maybe a DM on twitter with a link to this thread and the 5-1 around the world thread and an explanation? Can we, em, nominate you?

:whistling:

Edited by The People's Chimp

Kalamazoo Jambo

I've not given up yet.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? Hell no! I am totally, 100% dedicated to letting redm do this.

BTW, I did notice that you can't see photos on here if you're not a registered user. But we could mention such luminaries as Tilda Swinton and, err, David Hasselhoff.

The People's Chimp

I've not given up yet.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour? Hell no! I am totally, 100% dedicated to letting redm do this.

BTW, I did notice that you can't see photos on here if you're not a registered user. But we could mention such luminaries as Tilda Swinton and, err, David Hasselhoff.

I got a 5-1 with Bouzid the other week. That might swing it.

Paddy Fenlon has finally gotten a victory over the hearts fans. This whole thing has just a been a charade so that he could make us look foolish when getting Jesse to make a bespoke vine calling him a bitch.

The man is a tactical genius.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Paddy Fenlon has finally gotten a victory over the hearts fans. This whole thing has just a been a charade so that he could make us look foolish when getting Jesse to make a bespoke vine calling him a bitch.

The man is a tactical genius.

I guess this is a great example of first world problems, but I'm still seething :laugh:

Email the back and say our poor friend Part had recently been made redundant and won't see the funny side. And tell them about your game for a laugh Korean colleague Fyv Wun.

jack D and coke

Aw what??? I have to share the blame for the Fenlon shout but everybody had a chance to make a suggestion and it was only meant to be a reserve message. Fecking typical :facepalm:

Maybe a DM on twitter with a link to this thread and the 5-1 around the world thread and an explanation? Can we, em, nominate you?

:whistling:

I've not given up yet.

Happy to do what I can obviously but can someone else maybe volunteer to start a new thread for the purpose? We don't want him having to try and wade through this one and work out what the heck we're on about. Need to set it out in a HIYA AARON, WE PAID FOR A VINE AND THIS IS WHY...(explanation, maybe a demo).... COULD YOU PLS INDULGE US? sort of vein.

Maybe write it up on this thread and then make a new thread once content is sorted?

EDIT: That's assuming he even reads it which he might not, but no harm in at least trying. Especially if it gets us the result we're looking for. ;)

Edited by redm

Victor Mancini

did anyone send a tweet/dm to Aaron Paul?

i deleted my twitter a while back as i never used it at all but it'd be shite if we didnt give this a try,

"yo hibs 5-1 bitch!"

Kalamazoo Jambo

did anyone send a tweet/dm to Aaron Paul?

i deleted my twitter a while back as i never used it at all but it'd be shite if we didnt give this a try,

"yo hibs 5-1 bitch!"

Yes, JKB did but no response :(

• 2 weeks later...
Kalamazoo Jambo

No updates on the vine video, I'm afraid. Never got a response from my last snotty e-mail to the organizers.

On a brighter note, it looks like a signed t-shirt has now passed through UK customs on its way to our winner.

No updates on the vine video, I'm afraid. Never got a response from my last snotty e-mail to the organizers.

On a brighter note, it looks like a signed t-shirt has now passed through UK customs on its way to our winner.

and the sky blue? *crosses fingers*

• 2 weeks later...

:(

Don't be sad, Sten. With any luck paddy fenlon will be back in charge at easter road by the time we get our vid and then it's happy days.

Can't post pictures but got my signed t shirt the other week. Framed and on the wall. Maybe if he hasn't done the Vine yet, we might have time for them to change it. Or maybe not.

Edited by Koolkeith

Wait...instead of the video clip you've just been palmed off with a bag of bath salts instead?

Add to shan thread please mods.

No.