Breaking Bad - Aaron Paul calls Pat Fenlon a bitch (title updated)

Sterling Archer

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalamazoo Jambo

• Sarah O

• The People's Chimp

• 2NaFish

Kalamazoo Jambo

If there is enough cash, could we get two messages? Just a thought?

I'm in too if its still going.:)

Afraid I think all the messages will be gone now. There were only 2 left (out of 100) on Friday morning.

I'll send you a PM re: contributions. At this point any contributions would go towards an additional 'raffle' prize for contributors.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Those who have now contributed:

16thMay1998 (20)

2NaFish (15)

Charlie Kelly (10)

Dean Winchester (10)

Diego10 (10)

dokratrO (10)

Foxy Knoxy (10)

Freebird (10)

Grado (20)

HMFC4ME (10)

Inspector Villiers (10)

Jabba (10)

jack D and coke (10)

Jambo1874 (10)

Kalamazoo Jambo (20)

Koolkeith (10)

McGlynn Style Advisor (10)

PortyJambo (10)

redm (10)

robbodog (10)

Rudolf?s Mate (10)

Ruud Gullit (10)

Sooperstar (10)

Stanley_ (10)

Sterling Archer (20)

super_vlad (50)

Ted (10)

tedarmy (10)

The People's Chimp (15)

thehibsareintheirbeds (10)

Thanks again, folks! Great effort.

That makes a total of 390 GBP, which gives us enough to add a Breaking Bad t-shirt to the raffle for contributors. If we get another 90 GBP or so, we can get the t-shirt autographed. I think I'll put a cut off to contributions if we get near the additional 90 GBP.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Can't believe my tag isn't getting more appreciation :sob:

Sterling effort mate. Take a Bow :ninja: Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

What we going to get him to say?

Bitch

A Jesse smiley surely is a must now? More so if he does a message for this place?

It wont be for us. It'll be for them.

It wont be for us. It'll be for them.

How great is Kickback that we do such great things for the wee team. I hope they appreciate all our efforts.

What we going to get him to say?

Bitch

Think we need this sorted soon. 4 or 5 options to be voted on. I fancy. Yo, Hibs. 5 1 bitches. Should've been 10 bitches.

Edited by Koolkeith

Kalamazoo Jambo

Those who have now contributed:

16thMay1998 (20)

2NaFish (15)

Charlie Kelly (10)

Chester? (10)

Dean Winchester (10)

Diego10 (10)

dokratrO (10)

Foxy Knoxy (10)

Freebird (10)

Grado (20)

HMFC4ME (10)

Inspector Villiers (10)

Jabba (10)

jack D and coke (10)

Jambo1874 (10)

Kalamazoo Jambo (20)

Koolkeith (10)

McGlynn Style Advisor (10)

PortyJambo (10)

redm (10)

robbodog (10)

Rudolf?s Mate (10)

Ruud Gullit (10)

Sooperstar (10)

Stanley_ (10)

Sterling Archer (20)

super_vlad (50)

Ted (10)

tedarmy (10)

The People's Chimp (15)

thehibsareintheirbeds (10)

That makes a total of 400 GBP

Will leave contributions open for a while longer - need a wee bit more money to get an autographed t-shirt for the raffle.

Video just up on Facebook ten reasons to enter the comp.he will call anyone you want a bitch on video you'll reenact any scene with him you'll do shots with him pull up in the rv in the chemical suits and masks with Walt and Jesse and you get to toilet roll Bryan Cranstons house to name but a few.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Me also.

I've completely missed this thread somehow.

You have a PM...

...bitch.

Kalamazoo Jambo

I received an e-mail asking about what name I'd like to use in the video. I sent a message back asking about our alternate "5-1 but it should have been 10" version which seems to be the most popular choice so will let you know when I hear back.

Just remember kids, every day is an FTH day regardless of what happens with the video :D

I received an e-mail asking about what name I'd like to use in the video. I sent a message back asking about our alternate "5-1 but it should have been 10" version which seems to be the most popular choice so will let you know when I hear back.

Just remember kids, every day is an FTH day regardless of what happens with the video :D

:wow:

:yas:

Dean Winchester

:yas:

I had a dream about this the other night in which he ruined it all by saying "Five to one bitchez" instead of "Five one, bitchez". :laugh:

My subconscious is clearly worried about the scripting.

Yes, I'm weird. Sometimes I really don't know why I share these things.

Victor Mancini

I think "yo hibs, 5-1 bitch!" Would be perfect

Edit - the only thing that could top it would be him wearing a hearts top in the video

Edited by Ruud Gullit

Kalamazoo Jambo

In an answering machine style.

"yo yo yo. 190 to the 5 to the 1 to the 2, representing the HMFC. 5-1 BIATCH"

For what it's worth, I did really like this one but the reference may be a bit obscure for a lot of folks :laugh:

Edit:

Edited by Kalamazoo Jambo

Kalamazoo Jambo

OK, got a nice message back to say that they'll see what they can do about the 5-1, but they also want a backup name for Aaron to call a bitch in case they can't do it.

So, I'm open to suggestions as to our Plan B on this. Who do you want Jessie Pinkman to call a bitch? Please post suggestions as I'd like to get back to the organizers over the weekend if possible.

Victor Mancini

OK, got a nice message back to say that they'll see what they can do about the 5-1, but they also want a backup name for Aaron to call a bitch in case they can't do it.

So, I'm open to suggestions as to our Plan B on this. Who do you want Jessie Pinkman to call a bitch? Please post suggestions as I'd like to get back to the organizers over the weekend if possible.

Hibs,Rod Petrie,Pat Fenlon,James McPake,Leigh Griffiths?

Victor Mancini

As I said before a simple "yo hibs, 5-1 bitch!" Couldn't be topped imo, is this possible?

Rudolf's Mate

If its a name then I guess it should be Pat or Rod.

Keeping in line with what a couple of others have mentioned already...

Yo Pat, 5-1 bitch! It should have been 10!

Does Aaron Paul have a twitter account? He seems a genuinely nice guy, so if he does it may be worth a wee tweet to tell him we have entered for the video and could he very kindly make it happen for us.

jack D and coke

Does Aaron Paul have a twitter account? He seems a genuinely nice guy, so if he does it may be worth a wee tweet to tell him we have entered for the video and could he very kindly make it happen for us.

He does indeed...

@aaronpaul_8

As I said before a simple "yo hibs, 5-1 bitch!" Couldn't be topped imo, is this possible?

I'll seconded this one, keep it simple

Sterling Archer

I'd say just one at first and see what response we get. I'll leave it to someone who understands Twitter.

If Kalamazoo has a screenshot of the confirmation that might help whoever tweets.

Appropriately redacted of course.

Haven't had a proper look but is it definitely him or is it run by Breaking Bad folk/his management? Might be worth sending him a few 5-1 photos as visual assistance. Of famous folk obvs. Send him the Hoff :)

OR. Make our own vine doing exactly what we want him to do and send him that?

Haven't had a proper look but is it definitely him or is it run by Breaking Bad folk/his management? Might be worth sending him a few 5-1 photos as visual assistance. Of famous folk obvs. Send him the Hoff :)

OR. Make our own vine doing exactly what we want him to do and send him that?

it's a charity set up by his wife that he and Bryan Cranston do alot of work for. They've done competitions like this before for breaking bad fans. The Omaze YouTube channel has videos of previous comp winners.

I'll seconded this one, keep it simple

+1

+ (another) 1

Keeps it simple.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Sorry but I think folks are missing the point a bit here.

The $500 was technically so that Aaron Paul would call somebody a bitch on a vine video.

We've asked him to do something different (the 5-1 thing). That's probably going to be OK but the organizers have asked us for a backup plan in case that's not possible.

Therefore we need to decide on a name, purely as a plan B.