Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?

Through thick and thin

Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?

• Der Hun
    • Zenit

cyanide_cid
I might engage in discussion if you were intelligent and not obviously spoiling for a fight. As it stands, forget it. :sad:

Erm...Therapist...I have more intellectual capacity within my bellybutton fluff than you have in the entirety of yer cranium...

Shouldn't you be posting some comments aimed at stirring up emotive responses hmmm? You are a sad excuse of a man...:)

:)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cyanide_cid

Actually that is rather interesting...bellybutton fluff...

Bellybutton fluff, well mine whenever I get it...tends to be blue...

Horrible, blue...fluff...

Bit of an analogy for Rangers that isn't...:)

Pete Seeger
Only a severely twisted person would want Rangers FC to lose :sad:

I hope Zenit stick 5 past that shower of sh***. Perhaps I'm severly twisted :confused:

Nelly Terraces

Rankers are a buncg of *****. Hope they get crushed, Fecking **** tw&ts.

kennygarland1
Erm...Therapist...I have more intellectual capacity within my bellybutton fluff than you have in the entirety of yer cranium...

Shouldn't you be posting some comments aimed at stirring up emotive responses hmmm? You are a sad excuse of a man...:)

:)

And you are a sad excuse of a Hobo:107years:

Bordeaux 03

I couldn't really care if they did or didn't, I have no interest in any Glasgow based football club or body. That includes the national team as well.

kennygarland1
I couldn't really care if they did or didn't, I have no interest in any Glasgow based football club or body. That includes the national team as well.

English bassa:evilno:

No contest, Zenit every time.

Rangers want Scotland to support them, but why should we?

1. They have a history o poachhing other players on the cheap, then let them rot on the bench or in the reserves, just so others can not have them.

2. They have a history of pulling players out of the Scotland squad 'injure' only for them to be fit for a Rangers game a few days later.

3. They have a history of screaming and shouting and trying their best to get out of Scotland.

4. They have monaed about this fixture chaos, wihc is partially there own doing - and at the same time clearly shown they do not care about the effects on other teams challenging for Europe, and their players and fans who may have holidays booked, and of course QOS who already have a massive gap between their last game and the cup final.

They do not care about Scotland, so why should Scotland care about them?

cyanide_cid

What are you on about Garland??? Pathetic...so I'm a Hobo for ripping into the element of JKB that are blatantly bigots/sectarian am I????

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...should I call you a Hobo back for calling me one now????

IMA MAROON
What are you on about Garland??? Pathetic...so I'm a Hobo for ripping into the element of JKB that are blatantly bigots/sectarian am I????

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense...should I call you a Hobo back for calling me one now????

Hearts fans don't like Celtic, never have and never will.

It does not mean Hearts fans are bigots, you are just twisting things.

PresidentRomanov

Most of the Hobo's I know, have been to Tynecastle more times than Cyanide Cid :107years:

cyanide_cid
Most of the Hobo's I know, have been to Tynecastle more times than Cyanide Cid :107years:

Are you a bigot Pickybum...do you hate Catholics? :)

cyanide_cid
Hearts fans don't like Celtic, never have and never will.

It does not mean Hearts fans are bigots, you are just twisting things.

Am I indeed? and there was me thinking you were just being spineless again huh, by not admitting what you hint at over and over and over again...

And for your information, Hearts fans hate Celtic AND Rangers...

Oh and finally...I never said Hearts fans were bigots...the mass majority of our fans despise people like yourself

PresidentRomanov
Are you a bigot Pickybum...do you hate Catholics? :)

What a strange question :107years:

How old are you son?

PresidentRomanov

Oh and finally...I never said Hearts fans were bigots...the mass majority of our fans despise people like yourself

Don't don't half get alot, from listening to the games on the radio these day's :107years:

cyanide_cid
What a strange question :107years:

How old are you son?

Same old response huh Pickybum...how old are you son? or you aint very intelligent are you son?

Grow some balls...why don't you answer the question Pickybum??? Are you not proud of your beliefs?

cyanide_cid
Don't don't half get alot, from listening to the games on the radio these day's :107years:

Oh and it's the classic 'I'm a better fan that you' comment...

Pickybum, and please understand that I'm not trying to be hurtful here...that I am simply saying it as I see it...you really are intellectually challenged, to the point of regressing back past the Paleolithic period. :)

PresidentRomanov
Oh and it's the classic 'I'm a better fan that you' comment...

Pickybum, and please understand that I'm not trying to be hurtful here...that I am simply saying it as I see it...you really are intellectually challenged, to the point of regressing back past the Paleolithic period. :)

I'm not saying I'm a better fan, I'm saying you're not a fan at all :107years:

cyanide_cid
I'm not saying I'm a better fan, I'm saying you're not a fan at all :107years:

Still not answered the question huh Pickybum...strange that isn't it? :)

Explain your remark then Pickybum, why exactly do you think I don't support Hearts?

PresidentRomanov
Still not answered the question huh Pickybum...strange that isn't it? :)

Explain your remark then Pickybum, why exactly do you think I don't support Hearts?

Ok then, you "support" Hearts on the radio :107years:

cyanide_cid
Ok then, you "support" Hearts on the radio :107years:

And still not answered the question...why is that Pickybum??? cant you answer a simple question?????

So, and let me get this completely straight...I am not a Hearts fan because I listen to games on the radio, and watch them on tv...because I do not live in Scotland...and that, in your opinion...means I am not a supporter...

Genius!!!!!!!!!!!

PresidentRomanov
And still not answered the question...why is that Pickybum??? cant you answer a simple question?????

So, and let me get this completely straight...I am not a Hearts fan because I listen to games on the radio, and watch them on tv...because I do not live in Scotland...and that, in your opinion...means I am not a supporter...

Genius!!!!!!!!!!!

In what way do you "support them then?

cyanide_cid

Tell you what Pickybum...when you have the spine to answer my question I will answer your one :)

I said rangers

for this reason i have a lot of good freinds who support Rangers be pleased for them

PresidentRomanov
Tell you what Pickybum...when you have the spine to answer my question I will answer your one :)

OK then, I do not hate catholics.

In what way do you support Hearts?

cyanide_cid

Pickybum...you are an embarassment to our club and support...what does it feel like to know that the club you claim to support want nothing to do with 'supporters' with beliefs like yourself???

I feel sorry for you...hating anyone because of what religion they are is pathetic.

The Old Firm have raped and pillaged their way through Scottish football for decades.

The Old Firm regularly complain about the lack of competition in this country, and use it as an excuse for their regular failings in Europe.

The Old Firm have pimped themselves around trying to join some other league where their "true potential" (yawn) can be realised.....but whilst they DO remain in a league they dont want to be in, they push their weight about like some sort of bully gimp.

The Old Firm are s cu m.

Hope Rangers are well and truly pumped till their asses bleed.

I was exact same with Celtic v Porto.

To me, there is no "Celtic" and there is no "Rangers".......there is just the "Old Firm".

and I despise the Old Firm.

Hearts are my side, Scotland is my country. Anyone else? They can GTF as far as I am concerned.

Good post Mr S, about sums up my thoughts on the matter too.

cyanide_cid
OK then, I do not hate catholics.

In what way do you support Hearts?

So you are now denying what you constantly hint at in your posts huh? you are a joke...do you want to explain why you constantly hint at hating Catholics then Pickybum? bit strange to do that when you are saying that you dont...???? :)

I support Hearts in exactly the same way any other fan supports them, except I don't have a Season Ticket, by loving the club...purchasing kits etc...attending games whenever I get back to Scotland...being a member of a Supporters Club and by watching (when we are on tv) and listening to every game of the season.

...but these facts seemingly mean I am not a supporter or fan because I don;t have a season ticket...interesting that, because I would say that is you again 'hinting' that you are a better supporter than me...you do a lot of hinting don't you Pickybum, a bit like a wee girl.

boabyarsebiscuit

OK, if we can move away from the pathetic playground crap for 1 second. I am not massively bothered one way or the other but I do think it would be funny given Smelltic's glorious celebration of losing a UEFA Cup Final a few years back if Rangers won it just to ram it up the "right-on" non-bigots who support that horrible institution in the East End of Glasgow. Watching them roll out of their non-sectarian pubs in Glasgow after Kirk Broadfoot has slotted home the winning penalty (10-9) would be a joy to behold.

Like I said, a strange man. Since when did you become the spokesperson for the entire Hearts support?

Tom Heaney

I dont live in Scotland and I do SUPPORT Hearts

cyanide_cid
Like I said, a strange man. Since when did you become the spokesperson for the entire Hearts support?

So are you saying that Hearts fans DONT hate both Rangers and Celtic then?

cyanide_cid
I dont live in Scotland and I do SUPPORT Hearts

Apparently that is not possible?!?!

Tom Heaney

I am saying that, as I Hearts fan I do not hate both Rangers and Celtic

Who said we should all hate Rangers and Celtic, is it a rule? Just for the record I prefer Rangers to Celtic, for numerous reasons, some may be due to growing up in the 70's being an impressionable teenager and getting caught up in the usual guff that was going on then. I'd like to think I've grown out of that now. But be assured I have numerous other reasons for having a dislike of Celtic FC, their fans and the "hospitality" that I've had at Celtic Park. On the flip side, I have family (on my wifes side) who follow Rangers unfortunatley, I've never personally had a problem at Ibrox so therefore when push comes to shove I'd go for Rangers over Celtic any day of the week, although be assured thats where it ends

Tom Heaney
Apparently that is not possible?!?!

Oh its possible, I have been here 9 years and had 2 season tickets for each of those 9 years

cyanide_cid

Cool mate...it's ok anyway, Pickybum didn;t really have anything to come back at me with once I had queried his fondness for all things blue and unionist...

He basically had one of three choices...the usual responses from the little gang of orangemen halfwits that populate this board...

1.You are a hobo

2. You are thick and not worth discussing anything with

3. I'm a better fan than you

Yawn...

I'm saying that you have no right to tell anyone what "Hearts fans" feel like about anything. Who appointed you supreme spokesperson? I hate Celtic more than Rangers, I hope that that's okay.

2. You are thick and not worth discussing anything with

Well there's something that you certainly wouldn't say.

cyanide_cid
I'm saying that you have no right to tell anyone what "Hearts fans" feel like about anything. Who appointed you supreme spokesperson? I hate Celtic more than Rangers, I hope that that's okay.

Erm...is that not what I said then Makween? That Hearts fans hate BOTH...Rangers and Celtic...do I need to simplify this for you so it sinks in?????? So you are a perfect example of hating them both, no matter who you hate most...you still hate them both do you not?

Pickybum said any Hearts fan not wanting Rangers to win would be sick...so I guess that you would be one of the 'sick' ones in his opinion huh?

So would you like to explain to me what was incorrect or wrong with me saying that Hearts fans hate both of the old firm? As there has already been a poll which proves this...I could go get a link to it if you would like? :)

Well there's something that you certainly wouldn't say.

You are correct...I certainly would never say that someone was not worth discussing something with, because I am confident enough to debate anything...but then I could always go down your route huh Makween, and instead of debating I could just say you are weird! :):)

kennygarland1
Erm...is that not what I said the Makween? That Hearts fans hate BOTH...Rangers and Celtic...do I need to simplify this for you so it sinks in?????? So you are a perfect example of hating them both, no matter who you hate most...you still hate them both do you not?

Pickybum said any Hearts fan not wanting Rangers to win would be sick...so I guess that you would be one of the 'sick' ones in his opinion huh?

So would you like to explain to me what was incorrect or wrong with me saying that Hearts fans hate both of the old firm? As there has already been a poll which proves this...I could go get a link to it if you would like? :)

You are correct...I certainly would never say that someone was not worth discussing something with, because I am confident enough to debate anything...but then I could always go down your route huh Makween, and instead of debating I could just say you are weird! :):)

I do not hate Rangers,i despise Celtic,nothing to do with religion.

I love Heart of Midlothian,but i do not hate Hibernian,i have lots of family and friends who are Rangers and Hibs fans,i pity them more than i hate them.

Celtic are a different kettle of fish,talking of which ,the majority of there support smell of,they are skanky ****.

spennyboy

I voted for Zenit but if Rangers do win it, it won't bother me in the slightest tbh.

I might not be cheering for them but I certainly won't be cheering AGAINST them either, as much as a lot of folk hate to admit it a Rangers win IS good for Scottish football!!

boabyarsebiscuit

OK. I'll start with "I reckon we could do with an experienced centre-forward next season. How about Kris Boyd?"

I suggest someone dives in with "Nah, he's a hun" (this will start subthread 1, "I hate Rankgers"). If this person could be an ex-pat that would help on subthread 2, "Ye cannae support hertz fi ooter moangolia, ya bass!".

Subthread 1 will also spawn subthread 3 if someone could quickly nip in with "I think Scott McDonald would be better" - subthread 3 being used for "I hate sellick" debates.

With subthread 4 being a handwringing mea culpa of reverse bigotry with a discussion on whether we are all mini huns or not.

Let's get to work!

cyanide_cid

Do you want to elaborate on this one Garland? Since you never replied the first time I asked?

Here is what I said first time round...to save you looking back:

Erm...is that not what I said the Makween? That Hearts fans hate BOTH...Rangers and Celtic...do I need to simplify this for you so it sinks in?????? So you are a perfect example of hating them both, no matter who you hate most...you still hate them both do you not?

No, you don't have to simplify it for me. No, it isn't what you said - you didn't state that there was any difference in how much "Hearts fans" hate the two clubs. Anyway, why should Hearts fans hate Rangers? I'm not convinced that I do hate them, a lot of my family support them - including a good few deceased relations. Is that okay, or does it make me a bigot?

As for this poll, you're missing the point once again. To borrow a quote (who was it from again?), do I need to simplify this for you so it sinks in?????? You don't speak for Hearts fans, you speak for yourself. The poll doesn't constitute conclusive proof of the views of "Hearts fans", all that it proves is that the people who voted on that poll (a few hundred at the most, compared to an average home attendance of 16,000?) do indeed hate both teams.

As far as I can see, not very many Hearts fans who've said that they don't hate Rangers have said that you're wrong to hate them. I certainly couldn't care less how you feel about anything. The only one who seems to have any kind of agenda here is actually you.

You are correct...I certainly would never say that someone was not worth discussing something with, because I am confident enough to debate anything...but then I could always go down your route huh Makween, and instead of debating I could just say you are weird! :) :)

Do that if you want, you'll at least seem a bit less overbearingly sanctimonious.

OK. I'll start with "I reckon we could do with an experienced centre-forward next season. How about Kris Boyd?"

I suggest someone dives in with "Nah, he's a hun" (this will start subthread 1, "I hate Rankgers"). If this person could be an ex-pat that would help on subthread 2, "Ye cannae support hertz fi ooter moangolia, ya bass!".

Subthread 1 will also spawn subthread 3 if someone could quickly nip in with "I think Scott McDonald would be better" - subthread 3 being used for "I hate sellick" debates.

With subthread 4 being a handwringing mea culpa of reverse bigotry with a discussion on whether we are all mini huns or not.

Let's get to work!

I really don't see why we have to have arguments like this. Can't we all just agree to support Hearts and Chelsea? :sad:

cyanide_cid
No, you don't have to simplify it for me. No, it isn't what you said - you didn't state that there was any difference in how much "Hearts fans" hate the two clubs. Anyway, why should Hearts fans hate Rangers? I'm not convinced that I do hate them, a lot of my family support them - including a good few deceased relations. Is that okay, or does it make me a bigot?

And why should Hearts fans hate Celtic Makween???

Same difference to me...I see them as the Old Firm and hate the pair of them...

Archived