Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?

Through thick and thin

Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?

• Der Hun
    • Zenit

And why should Hearts fans hate Celtic Makween???

Same difference to me...I see them as the Old Firm and hate the pair of them...

Where did I say that Hearts fans "should" hate Celtic?

I hate Celtic, so do most Hearts fans that I know, and with very good reason. How others feel is up to them. I don't like to tell people how they should feel about things, which is probably why I like to have the same courtesy extended back to me.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK. I'll start with "I reckon we could do with an experienced centre-forward next season. How about Kris Boyd?"

I suggest someone dives in with "Nah, he's a hun" (this will start subthread 1, "I hate Rankgers"). If this person could be an ex-pat that would help on subthread 2, "Ye cannae support hertz fi ooter moangolia, ya bass!".

Subthread 1 will also spawn subthread 3 if someone could quickly nip in with "I think Scott McDonald would be better" - subthread 3 being used for "I hate sellick" debates.

With subthread 4 being a handwringing mea culpa of reverse bigotry with a discussion on whether we are all mini huns or not.

Let's get to work!

Leave the common sense out of this, it's getting fun now.

For the record, I hate every ^^^^, and have watched Hearts at Tynecastle for approximately 60 minutes in the last month. I reckon that makes me the target of everyone.

:biggrin:

cyanide_cid
Where did I say that Hearts fans "should" hate Celtic?

I hate Celtic, so do most Hearts fans that I know, and with very good reason. How others feel is up to them. I don't like to tell people how they should feel about things, which is probably why I like to have the same courtesy extended back to me.

You said Makween...and I quote 'and why should Hearts fans hate Rangers?'

So I responded with the same type of comment...you are quite slow huh :)

Why shouldn't Hearts fans hate Rangers? or indeed Celtic? or both? You seem blatantly pro-Rangers to me, and typically attack anyone who questions any of the pro-Rangers debates...or little group of pro-Rangers posters...why is that Makween? Ohhhhh and look at that, you Support Chelsea too...how predictable!!!! :)

And what very good reason is there to hate Celtic and not Rangers then Makween??? :)

kennygarland1

Why shouldn't Hearts fans hate Rangers? or indeed Celtic? or both? You seem blatantly pro-Rangers to me, and typically attack anyone who questions any of the pro-Rangers debates...or little group of pro-Rangers posters...why is that Makween? Ohhhhh and look at that, you Support Chelsea too...how predictable!!!! :)

And what very good reason is there to hate Celtic and not Rangers then Makween??? :)

You tell me a good reason not to hate Celtic?

Guest JamboRobbo

So have we worked out which set of bigots are the bad guys and which set are the good guys yet?

Stand up against bigottry. Hate both sides of the OF equally.

cyanide_cid

I have an agenda do I???

Hmmm there was me thinking I have made it abundantly clear on a number of threads that I despise any Hearts fan that is sectarian...??? Is that an agenda Makween? as surely an agenda is something which is not at first apparent...

A bit like the little gang of wannabe orangemen, unionists, Rangers and Chelsea fans who populate JKB...we all know who they are...they are an embarassment to our support.

Therapist

IMA MAROON

Pickybum

Cornhillhearts

Makween

Etc etc etc

All rubbing their hands together with joy at the prospect of Hearts playing in Belfast so they can go on an orange march...they are a cancer within our support, and the club no longer need, or indeed want supporters with these kind of beliefs...

And Makween, I am sure I am speaking for a lot of Hearts fans when I say this...if thats ok with you? :)

kennygarland1

You need to pop a pill and i am not talking of the chill variety ;)

cyanide_cid
So have we worked out which set of bigots are the bad guys and which set are the good guys yet?

Stand up against bigottry. Hate both sides of the OF equally.

Correct mate...

cyanide_cid
You tell me a good reason not to hate Celtic?

Erm...I hate both of them equally Garland...

Strange why you cannot seem to reply to the other message when I asked you a question isn't it? :)

I think the real bigots here are those who won't embrace the world's number 1 Hindu side, Dempo Sports Club.

:P

PresidentRomanov
Erm...I hate both of them equally Garland...

Strange why you cannot seem to reply to the other message when I asked you a question isn't it? :)

Why don't you answer the one about what you do to support Hearts :107years:

cyanide_cid

Thats because I already did answer it Pickybum...or do you have trouble reading?

Guest JamboRobbo
I think the real bigots here are those who won't embrace the world's number 1 Hindu side, Dempo Sports Club.

:P

Aye, but I have a dislike of teams whose fans are not from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. It's nothing to do with them being muslems, honest.

kennygarland1
And why should Hearts fans hate Celtic Makween???

Same difference to me...I see them as the Old Firm and hate the pair of them...

If you had ever been to the cess pit that is Parkhead with a maroon scarf on you would'nt have to ask that question. I take it you have only ever been there with a green and white one on.;)

Commander Harris

people can "hate" or not "hate" any blooming club they want, that's their business and it doesn't bother me a jot - as long as they love HMFC.

Guest JamboRobbo

Being Hearts most influental fan, should you not be out being influental somewhere instead of posting on the internet with the rest of us riff raff?

cyanide_cid
If you had ever been to the cess pit that is Parkhead with a maroon scarf on you would'nt have to ask that question. I take it you have only ever been there with a green and white one on.;)

Garland this does not seem to be sinking in does it...

I hate Celtic and Rangers

Would you like me to repeat it another few times?

Guest JamboRobbo
people can "hate" or not "hate" any blooming club they want - as long as they love HMFC.

No they can't.

kennygarland1
people can "hate" or not "hate" any blooming club they want, that's their business and it doesn't bother me a jot - as long as they love HMFC.

Excellently put sir.

Guest JamboRobbo
why not?

Because.

Oops, apologies if I've raised the level of debate too far too quickly. ;)

Commander Harris
Because

ah, a philosopher. good stuff.

PresidentRomanov
why not?

Don't question JamboRobbo on the internet - on here what he say's goes ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
Don't question JamboRobbo on the internet - on here what he say's goes ;)

I see what you mean now about being Hearts most influental fan. You're the greatestest.

kennygarland1
Garland this does not seem to be sinking in does it...

I hate Celtic and Rangers

Would you like me to repeat it another few times?

My name is Kenny,but you can call me Judy,all my friends do;).

cyanide_cid
ah, a philosopher. good stuff.

I do but try...maybe if I continue to concentrate my efforts, I shall be able to reach the point of philosophical ascension where I no longer communicate through words...and a mere :) will suffice

Commander Harris
Because.

Oops, apologies if I've raised the level of debate too far too quickly. ;)

sorry JR, missed your post - or else I would have credited you with my compliment on your philosophical reply first.

Commander Harris
I do but try...maybe if I continue to concentrate my efforts, I shall be able to reach the point of philosophical ascension where I no longer communicate through words...and a mere :) will suffice

:)

PresidentRomanov
I see what you mean now about being Hearts most influental fan. You're the greatestest.

Careful you don't lose your crown now - you're internet smartarse-ishness is slipping :oopsoops:

boabyarsebiscuit
I have an agenda do I???

Hmmm there was me thinking I have made it abundantly clear on a number of threads that I despise any Hearts fan that is sectarian...??? Is that an agenda Makween? as surely an agenda is something which is not at first apparent...

A bit like the little gang of wannabe orangemen, unionists, Rangers and Chelsea fans who populate JKB...we all know who they are...they are an embarassment to our support.

Therapist

IMA MAROON

Pickybum

Cornhillhearts

Makween

Etc etc etc

All rubbing their hands together with joy at the prospect of Hearts playing in Belfast so they can go on an orange march...they are a cancer within our support, and the club no longer need, or indeed want supporters with these kind of beliefs...

And Makween, I am sure I am speaking for a lot of Hearts fans when I say this...if thats ok with you? :)

Wow! Somebody call Ross and Norris McWhirter. That's got tobe some kind of rule-breaking record breaker if ever I saw one! Dedication!

cyanide_cid
Wow! Somebody call Ross and Norris McWhirter. That's got tobe some kind of rule-breaking record breaker if ever I saw one! Dedication!

Why thankyou...I am actually sitting here with a stopwatch waiting for the hammer to fall down on me noggin'...:adminpower:

kennygarland1

Boo Hoo,i thought i was the greatestestest:(

Commander Harris

are we off-topic enough yet?

let's talk about fluffy bunnies and their love of vegetables.

Guest JamboRobbo
Boo Hoo,i thought i was the greatestestest:(

Maybe you can be pickybums number 2. ;)

Dr. Bapswent

Not if they have already postsed on this thread?

kennygarland1
Maybe you can be pickybums number 2. ;)

I am the no1 Pickybumpicker in the universe;)you might even say i'm the greatestestest.

I know what I said. There's no reason why Hearts fans "should" hate Rangers - as you said that we "should". There's also no reason why they "should" hate Celtic. I hate Celtic, so do most Hearts fans that I know. I don't expect everyone to agree with me (like you do) - that'd be, well, bigoted.

Pro Rangers? Er, I said earlier on in this very thread that I want Zenit to win the UEFA Cup. That doesn't seem very pro Rangers to me, although I might just be being slow again.

I've told you my good reasons to hate Celtic and not Rangers. Or did I forget? Must just be me being slow yet another time. I wish that I could be razor sharp like you, Cid, I really do.

I have an agenda do I???

Therapist

IMA MAROON

Pickybum

Cornhillhearts

Makween

Etc etc etc

First of all, I've never even noticed IMA MAROON or Cornhillhearts before, so I'm not entirely certain of why you think that I'm "pals" with them?

Your agenda seems pretty obvious - any Hearts fan who says anything remotely positive about Rangers, in your eyes "is a bigot". What's bigoted there? Maybe you could enlighten me? After all, since you're the one making spurious allegations, you should be the one who has to justify himself - not the other way around.

You probably are speaking for a lot of Hearts fans when you say that you hate Rangers - in fact, you definitely are. I don't have a problem with that, but then again I'm not the one who accuses others of being bigots with zero evidence.

stawberry2

I`m sorry but i hate Rangers and the Rangers fans most have never made I brox let alone anywhere else ;)

Through thick and thin

At least we all know McCurry won't be referee on Wednesday night. Zenit please do it for the good of football. :)

Archived