Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?

Through thick and thin

Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the UEFA cup?

• Der Hun
    • Zenit

Tom Heaney
Well you've not exactly got an original song do you? Hail Hail is a Celtic song whether you've altered the words or not.

What about their wee nursery sounding song " We Are Hibernian FC We Hate Jam Tarts and We Hate Dundee la de da" I can just imagine that in the playgrounds of Leith

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PresidentRomanov
Take it you wanted Celtic to win in Seville then ;)

Only a severely twisted person would have wanted Celtic to win in Seville :)

Colonel Kurtz
Der Hun?? Uncalled for.:evilno:

your right

Should be das hun as in das Hund etc

Walter Bishop
Not sure if there has been a poll on this yet? Who would you like to see win the UEFA cup? For me it has to be Zenit. Football versus anti football.

Why would you post a poll then question everyone who doesnt give the answer you want to hear?

Grow up.

Buffalo Bill

Chad Sexington will answer for me.

Buffalo Bill

Cambo_Jambo

Just as happened with Celtic a few years back my complete dislike of Rangers

changed at some time in the competition. Don't give a Hugo Boss about who

plays better football, don't care if Rangers have massive bragging rights.

I only care about Heart of Midlothian and despite the fact that Rangers and

Celtic do us several disservices every season, in Europe they can do us a

favour.

I guess that would make me an enemy of football, Hearts, the MDC in Zimzam

and little starving children all over the world.

RockyBalboa
Well you've not exactly got an original song do you? Hail Hail is a Celtic song whether you've altered the words or not.

And you know Celtic started that first? Like they dont steal songs, you'll never walk alone springs to mind.

This has nothing to do with this post anyway.

Mon the Russians.

Thig Ar Latha
I don't like the Scottish international team, or their idiot fans - on this occasion, I'd rather the Scottish club won :)

Is that ok for you, or do you want me to explain myself further :confused:

I was sitting on the fence thinking 'so long as its a good game, may the best team win' However you showed me the error of my ways by reminding me of how biggoted and loathsome the Huns really are, something only matched by Celtic and Chelsea.

Come on the Zenit!

Ibrahim Tall
I was sitting on the fence thinking 'so long as its a good game, may the best team win' However you showed me the error of my ways by reminding me of how biggoted and loathsome the Huns really are, something only matched by Celtic and Chelsea.

Come on the Zenit!

Zenit aren't any better tbh, they've got a policy against signing black players.

Thig Ar Latha
Zenit aren't any better tbh, they've got a policy against signing black players.

Russians in general have a racist reputation, which is why I was sitting on the fence before hoping for a good game. How ever, I can understand the filth that comes from most Huns a bit better than I can understand the Russian language. Also have to suffer the Huns behavior week in week out.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'll probably want Rangers to win once the game starts and I'm kind of into it.

I love all this "anti-football" crap. What a load of p1sh. Since when did Scottish club sides bother about flair and playing football the proper way? I thought we ridiculed the Hobos for that, now we're all for "flair". Can we make up our minds? For years Scottish teams have naively approached European games and been undone by foreign teams who were smarter, cleverer and just wanted to win the tie. Now one of Scotland's clubs have done the same to Europe and we're saying they don't deserve to be in the final because they were defensive and boring. What rot. Bitter, small-minded, jealous rot.

Malinga the Swinga

For the sake of Chick Young, Billie Dodds, Archeeeee MacPherson, especially Fraser Wishart, and every other pundit who would crawl up David Murray's backside if they could, I hope Rangers get humiliated and their supporters get shown up to be the disgrace they truly are. Bitter, not a bit. They, and their cousins Celtic, would leave Scottish football in a heartbeat without giving a toss about the clubs they leave behind.

Thig Ar Latha
I'll probably want Rangers to win once the game starts and I'm kind of into it.

I love all this "anti-football" crap. What a load of p1sh. Since when did Scottish club sides bother about flair and playing football the proper way? I thought we ridiculed the Hobos for that, now we're all for "flair". Can we make up our minds? For years Scottish teams have naively approached European games and been undone by foreign teams who were smarter, cleverer and just wanted to win the tie. Now one of Scotland's clubs have done the same to Europe and we're saying they don't deserve to be in the final because they were defensive and boring. What rot. Bitter, small-minded, jealous rot.

Don't expect too much flair or Brazilians, :oopsoops: but an occasional move towards the oppenents goal would help break the monotomy of their football a bit. :sad:

RockyBalboa
For the sake of Chick Young, Billie Dodds, Archeeeee MacPherson, especially Fraser Wishart, and every other pundit who would crawl up David Murray's backside if they could, I hope Rangers get humiliated and their supporters get shown up to be the disgrace they truly are. Bitter, not a bit. They, and their cousins Celtic, would leave Scottish football in a heartbeat without giving a toss about the clubs they leave behind.

you forgot Euan Cameron and Keith Jackson :eek:

PresidentRomanov
Don't expect too much flair or Brazilians, :oopsoops: but an occasional move towards the oppenents goal would help break the monotomy of their football a bit. :sad:

Were you saying that when Scotland camped themselves in their own box against France - twice?:confused:

Double standards are great, aren't they :arf:

Russians in general have a racist reputation, which is why I was sitting on the fence before hoping for a good game. How ever, I can understand the filth that comes from most Huns a bit better than I can understand the Russian language. Also have to suffer the Huns behavior week in week out.

Got to keep in mind that while Old Firm fans come from a fully developed country Russia is prety wild. They simply don't know better...

Do you think they will be representing Scotland down there or singing English songs?

The huns couldnae give two ****es about Scotland, the amount of times there players pull out the national side shows this.

Thank god it's only manchester and not abroad, I hate the idea of them and Celtic representing Scotland on a large scale.

Just my opinion mind.

Funny that because most of the Rangers supporters I know also follow,follow Scotland:) home and away.

The Old Tolbooth

I'd love to see Zenit bury Rangers 6 feet under with an avalanche of goals, oh and while I'm at it, it would hurt Rangers more if they lost the league rather than Celtic as they don't expect to win it anyway, so as long as one half is suffering badly then that will do me!

Did I mention "come on Queen of the South?" :)

Colonel Kurtz
Got to keep in mind that while Old Firm fans come from a fully developed country Russia is prety wild. They simply don't know better...

Glasgow,fully developed?

It a mixture of Bum.... Idaho and Chernobyl,think its twinned with both of them.

jambojim52
Funny that because most of the Rangers supporters I know also follow,follow Scotland:) home and away.

How many do you know, and I noticed that you claim " only" MOST ( not all) ,support Scotland. Only the blind can't see that rangers supporters care more about Englandshire than Scotland. You onlt have to look at one player: Barry spongebobsidepass. How many times has he called off ,only to play on the Sat for rangers?

They, and their comrades in arms celtic, are a curse on Scotland this includes their supporters and weegie media. Time for a complete change. Disband the SPL and the SFA and start with one body, in new HQ in Stirling or Perth.A new stadium also in one of these towns and split the TV money EQUALLY down the league.

How many do you know, and I noticed that you claim " only" MOST ( not all) ,support Scotland. Only the blind can't see that rangers supporters care more about Englandshire than Scotland. You onlt have to look at one player: Barry spongebobsidepass. How many times has he called off ,only to play on the Sat for rangers?

They, and their comrades in arms celtic, are a curse on Scotland this includes their supporters and weegie media. Time for a complete change. Disband the SPL and the SFA and start with one body, in new HQ in Stirling or Perth.A new stadium also in one of these towns and split the TV money EQUALLY down the league.

Just like most Hearts fans or most Celtic fans or most of any other teams fans I know support Scotland,but if that doesn't suit the "all OF fans are ****" agenda then so be it.

Remember the poll that was on here last summer,the one about "who would you support,Scotland or Lithuania" eh,that'll be different though.

jambojim52

There is no agenda from me, I simply stated a fact that rangers fans care more about Englsndshire than Scotland. Anyone who refutes that is either blind or a hun.

jack D and coke

I'm not that a*sed either way tbh but it would be a good achievement for the huns i suppose. I like to see all the british clubs do well, even the gruesome twosome.

All this football vs anti football is pish as well. The european teams have all played anti football with all their play acting and so called professional fouling that i just love seeing their greeting pusses after they lose. They basically invented all this pish so get it up them i say and i'd rather Smith and McCoist than that wee dick Advocaat and Ricksen. The league should have been extended as well. Imagine the outcry on here if the SPL had done this to us. 7 games in 18 days is a joke.

Pots and kettles.

Glasgow,fully developed?

It a mixture of Bum.... Idaho and Chernobyl,think its twinned with both of them.

Been to Glasgow twice. Not realy comparable to most 'lovely' Russian cities ;)

although St. Petersburg and Moscow are quite diferent from the rest of Russia.

Cambo_Jambo
There is no agenda from me, I simply stated a fact that rangers fans care more about Englsndshire than Scotland. Anyone who refutes that is either blind or a hun.

I'm simply stating the absolutely irrefutable truth that the moon is made of cheese. Anyone who refutes this clearly self evident truth is either Hitler or a

picket fence.

While Rangers players pull out of numerous Scotland squads this is more often than not friendlies which if we had the number of internationals we would have a problem with. Not everyone who supports Rangers + Celtic is a card carrying mindless bigot with a desire to ruin it for Scotland. In the same vein, not everybody that turns up to Hearts matches is a Union Jack, Sash singing, mini-hun.

Rant over.

You see maybe that is just you or the blinkered life you lead,I don't befriend people just because of what team they support,I have friends good and great friends who support all sorts of teams and I can tell you that MOST off them support or follow Scotland,the only ones that don't are either English or from Irish parenthood,that being their reason for following any other country other than the one they were born in.

This is a true story,when Scotland beat France in Paris I was sitTing in my local club with a Hibby a Hun a Tim and an Englishman,see when Faddy scored the place went mental all Five off us were jumping around like dafties along with the other 40 or so people,a good few of them TBH were Celtic fans(there is a lot if Tims in that Club)the place was electric.

Now I know that there is an element of Huns and Tims support England or Ireland(TBH I think there are more Tims give it the mother Ireland thing than it is with Rangers)but please don't tar them all with the same brush.

jambojim52

Ok not ALL rangers fans are bigots or englandshire lovers, but no-one can deny there is a very large portion that are. I for one can't see the love in for the glasgow two on this board, as they have done nothing but steal players and spread the vile agendas on every team in the league. But each to their own.

I want Rangers to win, same as i'd want Celtic to win even if they were they or actually any other team in the SPL, if they got that far, i'd want them to win. I'd rather a scottish team won a major euro trophy anyday than a team from another country.

lambojambo
Der Hun?? Uncalled for.:evilno:

Exactly! This Huns thing is not on!:evilno:

One was a hourde of vicious, uneducated thugs who rampaged through Europe...

....the other was a tribe led by Atilla! ;)

If it can't be Hearts, I would prefer to see another Scottish team winning it...

Guest Dipped Flake
I don't like the Scottish international team, or their idiot fans - on this occasion, I'd rather the Scottish club won :)

Is that ok for you, or do you want me to explain myself further :confused:

I don't think anyone needs you to explain why you want this particular Scottish club to win but hate Scotland and their 'idiot' fans. I presume you have no problem with the Huns 'idiot' fans :evilno:

Commander Harris

probably Re-arrangers FC.

wouldn't bother me one bit if they lost but I can see the positives if they actually did it.

Thig Ar Latha
You see maybe that is just you or the blinkered life you lead,I don't befriend people just because of what team they support,I have friends good and great friends who support all sorts of teams and I can tell you that MOST off them support or follow Scotland,the only ones that don't are either English or from Irish parenthood,that being their reason for following any other country other than the one they were born in.

This is a true story,when Scotland beat France in Paris I was sitTing in my local club with a Hibby a Hun a Tim and an Englishman,see when Faddy scored the place went mental all Five off us were jumping around like dafties along with the other 40 or so people,a good few of them TBH were Celtic fans(there is a lot if Tims in that Club)the place was electric.

Now I know that there is an element of Huns and Tims support England or Ireland(TBH I think there are more Tims give it the mother Ireland thing than it is with Rangers)but please don't tar them all with the same brush.

Excellent post. Was in a similar position for both France games. Unfortunately for the decent Rangers and Celtic fans, the Huns and the Tims are very vocal and loud.

Mr Sifter

The Old Firm have raped and pillaged their way through Scottish football for decades.

The Old Firm regularly complain about the lack of competition in this country, and use it as an excuse for their regular failings in Europe.

The Old Firm have pimped themselves around trying to join some other league where their "true potential" (yawn) can be realised.....but whilst they DO remain in a league they dont want to be in, they push their weight about like some sort of bully gimp.

The Old Firm are s cu m.

Hope Rangers are well and truly pumped till their asses bleed.

I was exact same with Celtic v Porto.

To me, there is no "Celtic" and there is no "Rangers".......there is just the "Old Firm".

and I despise the Old Firm.

Hearts are my side, Scotland is my country. Anyone else? They can GTF as far as I am concerned.

Therapist
Who would you like to see win the UEFA cup?

Rangers FC.

Good for the coefficient, and the profile of Scottish and British football. I also have many friends who support Rangers FC so I will be cheering them on.

Zenit every day of the year.

Rangers are ****.

They have Andy Webster.

They will shame Scotland with thier constant sectarian and pro-English songs.

Like I said ****.

IMA MAROON
Rangers FC.

Good for the coefficient, and the profile of Scottish and British football. I also have many friends who support Rangers FC so I will be cheering them on.

Exactly.

The Glasgow Rangers of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

It is obvious.

Blackdog35

Let's just any true Scotsman would want to see the Scottish team winning it. The better the Euro co-efficient the more chance of extra UEFA cup places next season. If i read that stats site correctly if Rangers win there is a possibility of Scotland getting an extra UEFA Cup place.

Also lets not kid ourselves this is purely a poll about Football Vs Antifootball.

It's about whether you are a bigot or not. ;)

cyanide_cid

I would support any Scottish team in Europe...although I wouldn't be leaping out my chair if they scored etc...but if they win then fair play to Rangers.

It's just a shame that they (and Celtic), are supported by a strong majority of brainless individuals who have opinions that should reside in the middle ages.

And to Pickybum mentioning that he thinks Scotland fans are idiots...and so are Celtic fans...

SHOCK HORROR!!!

Are my eyes playing tricks on me??? Or is that another blatant hint at being a wannabe protestant bigot???? hmmmmmmm

It's amazing that you get posters like Pickybum, Therapist and IMA MAROON on JKB purely to instigate reactions from their 'fellow' fans...by promoting and hinting at their idiotic beliefs...it's also rather sad...grown men who come online to try and wind up their fellow supporters...you are simply embarassing. :)

cyanide_cid

Oh...I forgot to say...

Isn't it also interesting that none of this little group of bigots have the balls to actually come straight out with their beliefs???

Cowards! :)

Through thick and thin
Rangers FC.

Also have a number of mates who are huns. Will enjoy ripping the proverbial out of them on their return. ;)

cyanide_cid

Awwww...do none of you three want to reply to me????

Yoooooohoooooooo Therapist, IMA MAROON...Pickybum...

They must all be getting ready for the match...red white and blue scarf on, flute in one hand...wooden club in the other...

'Ug...I um make um mighty flame if Rangers win ug um'

I'm sure I have seen one of them in The Land that Time Forgot...:)

Therapist
Awwww...do none of you three want to reply to me????

Yoooooohoooooooo Therapist, IMA MAROON...Pickybum...

They must all be getting ready for the match...red white and blue scarf on, flute in one hand...wooden club in the other...

'Ug...I um make um mighty flame if Rangers win ug um'

I'm sure I have seen one of them in The Land that Time Forgot...:)

I might engage in discussion if you were intelligent and not obviously spoiling for a fight. As it stands, forget it. :sad:

Archived