HMFC Illustration in the works

Gregorski

Mine not here yet, but I've bought lots of things like the Rampant t-shirt - do I owe you money? Checked my paypal and I've paid a chris simm, and a worldwide fella. PM me mate if poss..

Mate, no payment received, just send it to [email protected] and I'll sort you out.

Cheers mate.

Mate.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
North Berwick Jambo

After a quick call to my folks who live on Gorgie Road I have decided to get the frame from the boy who has the framing shop along the road from them that lost out due to admin. :)

Picked up number 100 last night - thanks Gregorski -amazing ;)

As a side note the maroon frame posted looks cool and comes out around ?40 delivered - any price guide range on the boy from Gorgie?

Mine was awaiting me in work this morning. #249, must've had a bit of cramp going by the time you got there. Looks magnificent. Cheers.

Sierra Delta

Got mine today, looks amazing.

Think I'm going to head to IKEA and get one of the frames posted earlier in this thread then get it hung up, pride of place somewhere in the flat.

Got mine today, looks amazing.

Think I'm going to head to IKEA and get one of the frames posted earlier in this thread then get it hung up, pride of place somewhere in the flat.

When you see my wife, tell her to hurry the **** up.

No. 85 collected and signed by the great man himself.

RudiSignature_zpsc4c116ea.jpg

Legendary poster made more legendary - well done :)

Picked up number 100 last night - thanks Gregorski -amazing ;)

As a side note the maroon frame posted looks cool and comes out around ?40 delivered - any price guide range on the boy from Gorgie?

Anyone had a quote from McRaes yet ?

I went for a white frame, mainly as I've got all the European ones in dark frames and I just wanted a bit of contrast. Looks better than in this photo. Frame was 7.50 from Ikea :P

post-451-13769404463186_thumb.jpg

North Berwick Jambo

Anyone had a quote from McRaes yet ?

My auld dear picked mine up yesterday & took it along to his today. She phoned me straight away to say that Mike is top bloke & a big Jambo as well, not only that his work is superb & so much cheaper than she though was possible so you know where to go ;) Oh & it seems he has become surprisingly busy over the past few weeks mainly due to JKB I imagine :)

My auld dear picked mine up yesterday & took it along to his today. She phoned me straight away to say that Mike is top bloke & a big Jambo as well, not only that his work is superb & so much cheaper than she though was possible so you know where to go ;) Oh & it seems he has become surprisingly busy over the past few weeks mainly due to JKB I imagine :)

So how much was it then?

North Berwick Jambo

So how much was it then?

She got a discount as she has used him a few times before but expect to pay roughly ?40/?50 depending on what style & size you go for.

Is it possible to get a desktop version of this mate?

Maybe even a digital purchase of say ?2 or something

It's a good idea and a great way to promote the piece but be honest, I'd rather not at the moment.

I've got to be be careful about making high-res versions of the piece readily available as it can leave you open to people creating their own prints and sticking them up on eBay. I want to try and raise as much as I can for Hearts in the next few months by doing a second edition and that might eat into it.

I know everyone on here would be fine but I'm just a bit paranoid about it falling into the wrong hands. Unfortunately, it happens more than you would think.

Guest C00l K1d

It's a good idea and a great way to promote the piece but be honest, I'd rather not at the moment.

I've got to be be careful about making high-res versions of the piece readily available as it can leave you open to people creating their own prints and sticking them up on eBay. I want to try and raise as much as I can for Hearts in the next few months by doing a second edition and that might eat into it.

I know everyone on here would be fine but I'm just a bit paranoid about it falling into the wrong hands. Unfortunately, it happens more than you would think.

No bother i understand :thumbsup:

Maybe at some point :)

Jimmy McNulty

Is it possible to get a desktop version of this mate?

Maybe even a digital purchase of say ?2 or something

I like this idea. Esp for those living in foreign lands...

Hoping to do a second edition.

No worries, anyone can buy a print regardless of location. I sent a couple to Oz last time around. :thumbsup:

Just got mine this morning (redelivered, as I wasn't in the first time) so colour me happy. :thumb:

Nice!

Fxxx the SPFL

Hi Gregor, your mailbox must be full did your mother manage to mail my poster out. Cheers Ray

stirlingshirejambo

Andy

Got one it brilliant get yourself on the second run if he does one

Hi Gregor, your mailbox must be full did your mother manage to mail my poster out. Cheers Ray

As far as I know, yes.

I've been trying to get in touch with her to confirm that she has though.

I'll let you, know soon.

Havent seen it yet but got my old man it for his birthday sometime last week and absolutely loves it.

Great to hear!

Hi gregor im on holiday just now.got royal mail to keep all my mail at delivery officetill I get back. Can you confirm mine has been posted out cheers mate.

Hi gregor im on holiday just now.got royal mail to keep all my mail at delivery officetill I get back. Can you confirm mine has been posted out cheers mate.

Every order has now been posted out.

Let me know how you get on collecting. :thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

As far as I know, yes.

I've been trying to get in touch with her to confirm that she has though.

I'll let you, know soon.

cheers Gregor

Hoping to do a second edition.

No worries, anyone can buy a print regardless of location. I sent a couple to Oz last time around. :thumbsup:

And Dunoon!! Now that is the back of beyond.

paid up, I do hope you get a trick or two on the back of this dude, super work

No worries, the famous are getting some much needed financial help, that's the main thing.

Still, feel free to give my facebook page a few more likes if you really feel like helping out... :2thumbsup: That'll do me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Louden-Creative/116644278355349

Jimmy McNulty

Will probably get one sent to Canada if there is a second run. Looks smashing. WIll get it framed and put up with all the other Hearts gear on my son's wall. He's only 3, but the scarves, hats, balls and pennants leave no doubt as to who he supports.

heartsfc_fan

I went for a white frame, mainly as I've got all the European ones in dark frames and I just wanted a bit of contrast. Looks better than in this photo. Frame was 7.50 from Ikea :P

What frame was that called? I was in Ikea tonight, and couldn't see anything. Everything was either too big or too small. ..unless I was looking in the wrong bit.

It was a 50x70; can't remember the name but was only ?7.50. It came in black, green and purple. The frame was bigger than the print but I just put the print directly onto the glass (well, the plastic lol) and then turned the grey backing paper over so it was the white side and put it behind print. Looks fine, even at close inspection long as print is evenly spaced on the glass.

Hi Gregorski

Got mine last Thursday but have been away....got a place for it in the wee lad's room just got to get a frame sorted.

Thanks again it is a wonderful piece of art

What is your man who said it wouldn't sell saying now? :laugh:

Give him a massive big GIRFUY from me.

:thumbsup:

Tell him if he wants to take an interest in Scottish football then maybe he'd be best suited to hibs.

I don't know if the printing was done in 1 batch or not but my no's 106 and 107 are very dark in places and you really need to look hard to see what the images are. When you look at the pictures above, everything looks pretty bright and clear. I'm glad I gave my money to Hearts but may decide about giving my spare one as a present.

Konrad von Carstein

I'd like to know the answer to this too!

BoswallJambo

If theres a second edition... can you put me down for one please.

Would look great and up on my wall.

Cheers

M

Carl Spackler

This is one of my favourite parts of Gregorski's tale. I too would like to know.

Sorry to report the printing quality on mine is really disappointing too, very dark - which is a shame as the artwork is great. It looks as though it's been done on a laser colour printer which has been poorly set up and using knock-off ink - not the professional job Gregorski paid a third party to provide.

Fxxx the SPFL

Poster arrived today Gregor many thanks can't wait to get it framed. No 6/250 chuffed to bits. Would be good if you got some extra business out of this for all your hard work.

Poster arrived today Gregor many thanks can't wait to get it framed. No 6/250 chuffed to bits. Would be good if you got some extra business out of this for all your hard work.

Delighted you got it mate! :thumbsup:

Archived