• Created
  • Last Reply

Saw that mate.

Cheers very much.

First to do so. :thumbsup:

Saw that mate.

Cheers very much.

First to do so. :thumbsup:

Will you be printing any of these in the US , for all us American Jambos ??

Pants Shaton

I was going to send this as a PM but can't so:

I have no idea about illustration and printing but wondered whether there is a real high spec option which would have more longevity (and look better than the standard option). If such a thing exists, then I would be happy to pay a premium for it. If you think the current option fits that bill, then great.

Also, you may want to consider auctioning off number 1 and number 51 etc. like Gibbster did for his prints - someone paid ?120 for number 51.

Congratulations for doing this - you're going to make a fortune for the club and create an image that will become as iconic as the old Julie Ramsay print.

I'm off to Belgium till Monday and don't get paid till Friday, any chance you will be able to keep one for when I'm back? Was on the initial list of preorders! Really hoping to get my hands on at least one of these!

I think it looks great. Brilliant idea, and so far, terrific execution.

I especially like the Chinese guy dressed up as Rudi.

Just thought that was George Takei's..AKA Mr Sulu from Star Trek... homage to Rudi.

Well known round Hollywood he is a massive Jambo!! :cheesy:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Unfortunately I am going to have to renege on my pre-order as there has been a significant change in my employment status, and as such cash flow is now a problem. Many apologies, and if anything changes I would still love to buy one. :sad3:

Keep up the good work Mr Louden, the pics look crackin'! :punk:

I Have just ordered and paid for 1 on Etsy looking forward to having this on my wall :thumbsup:

Will order and pay when i get back from holiday, can be a nightmare to order through a phone

I was going to send this as a PM but can't so:

I have no idea about illustration and printing but wondered whether there is a real high spec option which would have more longevity (and look better than the standard option). If such a thing exists, then I would be happy to pay a premium for it. If you think the current option fits that bill, then great.

Also, you may want to consider auctioning off number 1 and number 51 etc. like Gibbster did for his prints - someone paid ?120 for number 51.

Congratulations for doing this - you're going to make a fortune for the club and create an image that will become as iconic as the old Julie Ramsay print.

Thanks mate. Yeah, I only put 247 up for sale at the moment as I do plan to do something special with numbers 1, 15 and 51.

I could do another edition with a premium stock I think. Something to think about. I think the Matt stock we're going to use is going to be fine also though. Still waiting to hear some more options from the printer.

Thanks for the orders so far everyone. This spurs me on even more.

Just so you know, I sit next to another artist at work. He does sports painting of American Footballers.

When I showed him how many pre orders I had for the print he merely rolled his eyes and said I'd be doing well to get "2%" of that.

Looks like we're proving him wrong. :thumbsup:

Can anyone clarify how much I've to pay for it? Including postage?

Just ordered mine and including postage, the total was ?33.79.

Paid! Might buy another if you have any left after everyone else has raided them. Looks mint so far!

Sierra Delta

Get paid on Friday so I'll order and pay for two of them then.

Every time there's a new update on it it just looks even more incredible. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Ordered via PayPal, is there any reason why it's showing as USD rather GBP? I take it it's something to do with Etsy?

Central Belt 1874

Paid for my pre ordered copy today. Have to say it's looking way better than I thought it would. Moving house soon and this is going to be the first picture up on my sons new bedroom wall!

Great! Got a bigger picture by any chance?

sorry just seen this, unfortunately don't know how to post pictures but it has the 70's badge in the middle with gorgie above the badge and rules underneath with the HM on the left and FC on the right if this helps

Archived