Fundraising idea - Give your "early bird" ST discount to the club?

Pivo

First up well done to all 7,000 fans who bought their ST prior to administration. You without doubt saved us from admin last season and relegation. I did not buy one early, despite being a season ticket holder for over 20 years. I have now renewed for next season.

Many of you will have no doubt already made further donations in our hour of need.

If anyone is thinking that they want to do something else, but you are not sure what to do, then here is an idea.

An adult Gold season ticket currently costs ?410, anyone who bought their ticket early will have received a discount.

If you are in a position to do so then why not donate that discount to the club. It is a win win as the club gets the cash and from your own point of view you have just given up the discount and paid full price.

It's just an idea that some may like and others prefer to help in other ways. We are all in this together and I am certain we will rescue our club. You could just donate it via Kickback and place the words "ST early bird discount" in the notes so that everyone knows what you are doing.

Like this to be honest, every little helps. It could also work, if possible, with those who bought student and over 65 tickets.

Biffa Bacon

Good idea, I am considering upgrading my lads ST from student to adult, although donating the cash via kickback probably makes more sense (vat on ST) i will have a quick think.

Archived