iainmac

FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac
15 hours ago, argyjambo said:

I'm having some problems logging into my FOH account, it won't accept my password and I don't get e-mails. I've checked as far as I can and, can see my current e-mail addy,  address & phone nos are correctly listed. I've tried a few times to change my password but no e-mails confirming it have ever been received. I want to increase my pledge and would welcome any helpful advice.

Thanks in advance

Either PM me or send an email to the Rewards Inbox.

Harry Potter
On 17/05/2020 at 01:32, 1971fozzy said:

cheers. Sorted. Cancelled the old one and new one has been set up

Be better as a standing order where you can change it your self.

queensferryjambo

@iainmac

Hi,

I done a fundraiser for Foundation of Hearts on the facebook Heart of Midlothian football shirt collectors page. Once it was completed I made a one off payment of £300 to FOH on the FOH page but it has still not taken the money yet.

On my FOH dashboard It is basically under a row called 'Non-completed payments'. It has a transaction ID, the amount, the date (which is 03/08/2020 whicj I presumed was when the money would go to FOH as it was 28/07/2020 that I tried to make the one off payment) and it also says pending_customer_approval.

I just got off the phone to my digital banking as well and they aren't seeing any request for payment from anyone at all so issue must be on FOH side.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

iainmac
4 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

@iainmac

Hi,

I done a fundraiser for Foundation of Hearts on the facebook Heart of Midlothian football shirt collectors page. Once it was completed I made a one off payment of £300 to FOH on the FOH page but it has still not taken the money yet.

On my FOH dashboard It is basically under a row called 'Non-completed payments'. It has a transaction ID, the amount, the date (which is 03/08/2020 whicj I presumed was when the money would go to FOH as it was 28/07/2020 that I tried to make the one off payment) and it also says pending_customer_approval.

I just got off the phone to my digital banking as well and they aren't seeing any request for payment from anyone at all so issue must be on FOH side.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

PM me your email address & I'll check what's happened. 

iainmac
On 02/08/2020 at 09:00, Harry Potter said:

Be better as a standing order where you can change it your self.

Standing Orders we can certainly do but the process is a bit "clunky"  to say the least. I have to send the pledger  an electronic form,  pledger has to print then  send said form to the FoH registered address (NOT their bank) and then Maroon Points have to be manually added every month. 

Most of this happens automatically with GoCardless,  so it's a lot easier for pledgers (and me!) but we can do it,  if requested. 

Also,  PayPal should really only be used by our overseas pledgers as,  anyone with a, UK bank account should use GoCardless -  we can even take Euros now  

If you choose PayPal as an option,  your preferred will always show as £0 (Dashboard is fed from GoCardless) and I have no access to the PayPal system so won't be able to help you. 

Harry Potter
6 hours ago, iainmac said:

Standing Orders we can certainly do but the process is a bit "clunky"  to say the least. I have to send the pledger  an electronic form,  pledger has to print then  send said form to the FoH registered address (NOT their bank) and then Maroon Points have to be manually added every month. 

Most of this happens automatically with GoCardless,  so it's a lot easier for pledgers (and me!) but we can do it,  if requested. 

Also,  PayPal should really only be used by our overseas pledgers as,  anyone with a, UK bank account should use GoCardless -  we can even take Euros now  

If you choose PayPal as an option,  your preferred will always show as £0 (Dashboard is fed from GoCardless) and I have no access to the PayPal system so won't be able to help you. 

Thankyou for the reply, i work with a standing order when paying my scorecast dues for the supporters bus, it has

to be paid every 4 weeks so date changes, thanks again Iain.

queensferryjambo
15 hours ago, iainmac said:

PM me your email address & I'll check what's happened. 

Brilliant.

PM sent.

iainmac
30 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Brilliant.

PM sent.

Responded.

queensferryjambo
6 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Responded.

Thanks for the help in getting that sorted out Iain :) 

RobNox

Just bumped my monthly payment back up to £51,  will that override my previous payment, or do I have to cancel the previous payment?  

iainmac
2 hours ago, RobNox said:

Just bumped my monthly payment back up to £51,  will that override my previous payment, or do I have to cancel the previous payment?  

I can check if you PM your email address to me.