• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iainmac

• davemclaren

• durhamhearts

• Captain America

I'm liking the ?51 option :)

Looking forward to the overseas payment option being set up. Cheers.

scott_jambo

The ?51 option is a stroke of genius.

I would purchase that option if I wasn't very skint..

merseyjambo

Iain, I asked a question on another thread about choosing the date the money comes out of your account.

I'd happily pledge but would want to change my collection date as for some reason employer pays us on 10th and not first and want to make sure money comes out on pay day but no one has answered my question.

Can you help

Private Womble

Until I get a job only 10 pledged but it will help me stop smoking.

Is there not an option to choose ?15 or ?25 or something like that, rather than restricting it to fixed amounts. If say 1,000 pledgers can afford an amount between one tier and the next, but not afford the next tier, it could mean some extra money.

Is there not an option to choose ?15 or ?25 or something like that, rather than restricting it to fixed amounts. If say 1,000 pledgers can afford an amount between one tier and the next, but not afford the next tier, it could mean some extra money.

People respond well to 'nudges' and by offering complete choice it may as likely be detrimental as beneficial. Someone wanting to pledge more than a tenner may only give ?12 rather than ?20. Given than most of the pledges will be either ?10 or ?20 it's probably better to make a distinction in the hope people will respond to the club's distress and go for ?20.

At least that's one explanation. There may be other logistical issues that are far simpler than my hammy understanding of libertarian paternalism.

Edited by 2NaFish

People respond well to 'nudges' and by offering complete choice it may as likely be detrimental as beneficial. Someone wanting to pledge more than a tenner may only give ?12 rather than ?20. Given than most of the pledges will be either ?10 or ?20 it's probably better to make a distinction in the hope people will respond to the club's distress and go for ?20.

At least that's one explanation. There may be other logistical issues that are far simpler than my hammy understanding of libertarian paternalism.

That is possible yes. Some would pledge whatever they physically can, even without a nudge, though.

Ok, hit a bit of a snag, want to make 3 seperate pledges in different names but all using my email address and bank details. Have done the first and now it won't let me do the second using the same email address. I really don't want to have to sign up for two new email addresses to complete this?

queensferryjambo

You could try setting up a couple of free email addresses like gmail or hotmail - it really shouldn't be hassle.

Oh and my pledge is done.

Bump.

Edited by queensferryjambo

Done, only ?20 a month just now though. A few reasons why.

Anyway, is there away to upgrade and pledge more later in the future?

I am not fully enamoured with FoH, and not convinced they are the best choice, or will be the chosen ones. I have signed up and honoured my pledge though.

My own circumstances mean I can only do a tenner, and only just. If they do start taking my money, I will monitor it and see how I manage and if I can do more.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions that the Governance Document may answer (I trust none of the documents on the pledge page is this), and some points I do not agree with (but some I do). I am sure things could change, if voted on, though.

I posted this on another thread, but will do here so I can bump it to the top.

Hannibal Lecter

Can only afford a tenner a month just now due to personal circumstances but still the way I look at it. it's better than nothing.

Converted my pledge.

Voice of reason

Happy to set up my direct debit to FoH tonight. Really simple process and the direct pledging link in the Original post was helpful.

Radio Ga Ga

Pledged after I received the email, I also forwarded the email to all the contacts in address book and one of 'non Hearts' acquaintances has just confirmed a small monthly Direct Debit, anyone else think it would be worth doing the same thing, every little helps as Mr Tesco would say...

Geoff Kilpatrick

I have just pledged. Mods - sticky request.

Good stuff and I hope you guys on the staff are ok too. Fingers crossed.

i want the 51 option but cant do from overseas, just tried and it does not recognise the postcode ,any suggestions?

joe.gausden

i want the 51 option but cant do from overseas, just tried and it does not recognise the postcode ,any suggestions?

They've not got the overseas link set up yet but it's coming soon.

Hannibal Lecter

It's been mentioned that the ability to convert your pledge from overseas will be available shortly.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk

The more converted pledges the more attractive will be the club to investors.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by scottfras

Pledged...

Thank you

Thank you very much for making your contribution towards the Hearts fan ownership scheme. This is very much appreciated.

We will keep everyone up to date through emails, on our website, and through our Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Thank you again.

Foundation of Hearts

loveofthegame

Hope they get the overseas link up soon - get the feeling a lot of overseas pledgers are likely to put in more cash than those back here.

Factors such as not buying tickets, etc mean people abroad might feel they are able to contribute that little bit more...

Thanks for the info guys will convert the pledge as soon as FOH set up the system.I agree that there will be lots of overseas Jambos who will pledge.Thought about donating a season ticket instead of the pledge but dont know if thats a good idea?any opinions will help

Can only afford a tenner a month just now due to personal circumstances but still the way I look at it. it's better than nothing.

Converted my pledge.

You are not alone in apologising and IMHO there is absolutely no need to.

The important thing is that you are making a contribution and well done to all.

I am now good to go when they start the DD in August. Polished

For those who can't stretch to ?51. how about a ?15 option?! Anyway, I'm now pledged and converted.

Pledged! Everyone who hasn't get your fingers out and do it! From as little as ?10 a month, and since its a direct debit you can always cancel it should things not work out anytime you want!!!

AlphonseCapone

Converted my pledge.

Just converted mine and I'm the exact same, at least we're doing what we can, and if everyone has the same attitude then we've got a fighting chance!

HHGH

• davemclaren unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic
  • davemclaren locked this topic