iainmac

FOH - Pledging and any problems

iainmac
11 minutes ago, Anoeta said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it in the thread earlier but is there a specific date in the month that the points are added or updated or should they appear as soon as a payment clears? If it’s the latter then I’m still having issues with mine. I’ve had to email a few times in the last few months to get things updated.

Round about the 20th of each month so June's have been updated but July's haven't. 

airthjambo

How often do plot ceremonies take place & how soon do we get notified after passing the 1000 maroon points mark?

iainmac
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

How often do plot ceremonies take place & how soon do we get notified after passing the 1000 maroon points mark?

They happen every month but its a slow process with 8000 pledgers. 

Drop an email to invitations @ foundationofhearts.org (no spaces) to find out dates. 

Edited by iainmac

airthjambo
14 minutes ago, iainmac said:

They happen every month but its a slow process with 8000 pledgers. 

Drop an email to invitations @ foundationofhearts.org (no spaces) to find out dates. 

Thanks

Igglepiggle

Is it possible to make a one-off donation as if it had come from someone else (either an existing or new FoH member)? I thought about running a last man standing competition where all the money raised goes to FoH but in the winner's name. Think this would be a good way to raise some extra funds, and the idea could be used for various other things too.

iainmac
14 hours ago, Igglepiggle said:

Is it possible to make a one-off donation as if it had come from someone else (either an existing or new FoH member)? I thought about running a last man standing competition where all the money raised goes to FoH but in the winner's name. Think this would be a good way to raise some extra funds, and the idea could be used for various other things too.

As long as you have a distinct email address (not one currently in use by an FoH pledger) you could do this. I can then amend the pledge to reflect any name you like. 

Hope that makes sense?