Jump to content
iainmac

FOH - Pledging and any problems

Recommended Posts

iainmac
11 minutes ago, Anoeta said:

Sorry if I’ve missed it in the thread earlier but is there a specific date in the month that the points are added or updated or should they appear as soon as a payment clears? If it’s the latter then I’m still having issues with mine. I’ve had to email a few times in the last few months to get things updated.

Round about the 20th of each month so June's have been updated but July's haven't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airthjambo

How often do plot ceremonies take place & how soon do we get notified after passing the 1000 maroon points mark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, airthjambo said:

How often do plot ceremonies take place & how soon do we get notified after passing the 1000 maroon points mark?

 

They happen every month but its a slow process with 8000 pledgers. 

 

Drop an email to invitations @ foundationofhearts.org (no spaces) to find out dates. 

Edited by iainmac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
airthjambo
14 minutes ago, iainmac said:

 

They happen every month but its a slow process with 8000 pledgers. 

 

Drop an email to invitations @ foundationofhearts.org (no spaces) to find out dates. 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Igglepiggle

Is it possible to make a one-off donation as if it had come from someone else (either an existing or new FoH member)? I thought about running a last man standing competition where all the money raised goes to FoH but in the winner's name. Think this would be a good way to raise some extra funds, and the idea could be used for various other things too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
14 hours ago, Igglepiggle said:

Is it possible to make a one-off donation as if it had come from someone else (either an existing or new FoH member)? I thought about running a last man standing competition where all the money raised goes to FoH but in the winner's name. Think this would be a good way to raise some extra funds, and the idea could be used for various other things too.

 

As long as you have a distinct email address (not one currently in use by an FoH pledger) you could do this. I can then amend the pledge to reflect any name you like. 

 

Hope that makes sense? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Sifter

Bit of a petty wee question but I thought I’d ask anyway. I’ve surpassed the 1956 club and haven’t yet been to a plot ceremony (that’s fine though, I’m in contact with FOH to get that sorted out) and by the time I get to that ceremony, I’ll also have passed the 1998 club...will I get both pin badges?

 

And also, the FOH website mentions contributors names will be displayed in Tynecastle...where exactly?

 

cheers 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
2 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

Bit of a petty wee question but I thought I’d ask anyway. I’ve surpassed the 1956 club and haven’t yet been to a plot ceremony (that’s fine though, I’m in contact with FOH to get that sorted out) and by the time I get to that ceremony, I’ll also have passed the 1998 club...will I get both pin badges?

 

And also, the FOH website mentions contributors names will be displayed in Tynecastle...where exactly?

 

cheers 👍🏼

 

Yes,  you'll get both badges on the same night. 

 

Can't help you with the 2nd query but a quick email to i[email protected] should answer it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Sifter
5 hours ago, iainmac said:

 

Yes,  you'll get both badges on the same night. 

 

Can't help you with the 2nd query but a quick email to [email protected] should answer it. 

 

Thanks as always Iain. Just two minor points, but I thought I’d make them anyway 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
17 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

 

Thanks as always Iain. Just two minor points, but I thought I’d make them anyway 👍🏼

 

No problem. The exact point of this thread. 😎 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
North Berwick Jambo

Well after years of not being able to sign up for many different reasons I have finally managed to set up my FOH account and monthly payments  today! Better late than never I suppose 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
4 minutes ago, North Berwick Jambo said:

Well after years of not being able to sign up for many different reasons I have finally managed to set up my FOH account and monthly payments  today! Better late than never I suppose 😊

 

Welcome aboard! ☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cookieboy

pleased to say I am now in a financial position to restart my direct debit which I have just done . FTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
59 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

pleased to say I am now in a financial position to restart my direct debit which I have just done . FTH

 

👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leveinthedream

Hi, whats the best way to cancel a direct debit as i now have 2 since i upped my pledge?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
2 hours ago, Leveinthedream said:

Hi, whats the best way to cancel a direct debit as i now have 2 since i upped my pledge?

 

Drop an email to rewards (at) foundationofhearts.org and we'll get that sorted for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EIEIO

I got an email saying I'm within 50 points of 1956 reward. I've not attended a plot ceremony either and will be unable to do so until October or November as I'm on holiday for 6 weeks from the end of the month. If they are held monthly do I just  email FOH to arrange a date for plot ceremony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, EIEIO said:

I got an email saying I'm within 50 points of 1956 reward. I've not attended a plot ceremony either and will be unable to do so until October or November as I'm on holiday for 6 weeks from the end of the month. If they are held monthly do I just  email FOH to arrange a date for plot ceremony?

 

We've had to do a server reset recently & it looks like some emails were sent out erroneously as a result. Please ignore -  this will not affect your Maroon Points. 

 

For plot ceremony invites,  once you hit the 1000 point threshold,  please drop an email to invitations (at) foundationofhearts.org

Edited by iainmac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Of The Cat Cafe

If, as an FOH member, you are unable to attend one of the Plot Award Ceremonies, is it still possible to get a Plot Ownership Certificate?

 

I'm sure I am not the only FOH contributor to live too far away to be easily able to attend a ceremoney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kid Creole

[email protected]

I got my 1956 and 1998 certificates sent out, having not been able to attend the certificate presentations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
17 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

If, as an FOH member, you are unable to attend one of the Plot Award Ceremonies, is it still possible to get a Plot Ownership Certificate?

 

I'm sure I am not the only FOH contributor to live too far away to be easily able to attend a ceremoney.

 

Yes, no problem. 

 

Just drop an email with your address to invitations (at) foundationofhearts.org 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Of The Cat Cafe
3 hours ago, iainmac said:

 

Yes, no problem. 

 

Just drop an email with your address to invitations (at) foundationofhearts.org 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dinger
anyone know how to change my email address used to sign into the foundation of hearts website?  i was able to change my email address under the "manage your pledge" section but am unable to sign in with the new email and still have to use the old one,  i dont want to cancel my pledge then start a new one as ill lose all my reward points ive gained since the start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iainmac
1 hour ago, Dinger said:
anyone know how to change my email address used to sign into the foundation of hearts website?  i was able to change my email address under the "manage your pledge" section but am unable to sign in with the new email and still have to use the old one,  i dont want to cancel my pledge then start a new one as ill lose all my reward points ive gained since the start. 

 

I'll sort that. 

 

Drop me an email at Rewards (at) foundationofhearts.org

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dinger
22 minutes ago, iainmac said:

 

I'll sort that. 

 

Drop me an email at Rewards (at) foundationofhearts.org

 

:thumbsup: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sydney

I donated each month via paypal with my credit card....then about 8 months ago my credit card expired, and I didn't update it on paypal so I have missed 8 months of donations.  Anyway, I finally updated it again today and I am pleased to be donating back to the FOH.

 

My support for Hearts has seen me through relegations, promotions, heartbreak at Dens, joy and relief in 98, the madness of Mercer, the Pieman and Romanov as well as the current semi-madness of Budge.  I cried when we sold Bannon to Chelsea, and almost cried when we brought Robbo back from Newcastle.

 

I have been a season ticket holder, a shareholder and although I now live too far away to attend games, I am proud to be able to donate to the FOH, as no matter who is in charge, and no matter who manages or plays for the club, it still holds and always will hold a special place in my heart.

Edited by Sydney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Spy Who Loved Me

I was hoping for an apology from the whole team at least or an update from Ann Budge on their latest poor results but we didn’t get one.

 

Also, I sent a message to moderators last night for help on something but I didn’t get a reply so due to of that I will cancel my £100 (a month) once I get to the bank later today.

 

I don’t mind donating as long for the foreseeable future, but if only I keep being informed - sadly ‘ignored’ is the word I’m feeling right now.

 

I would happily reinstate £100 again, once I get updates and my problem fixed from mods.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anoeta
18 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

I was hoping for an apology from the whole team at least or an update from Ann Budge on their latest poor results but we didn’t get one.

 

Also, I sent a message to moderators last night for help on something but I didn’t get a reply so due to of that I will cancel my £100 (a month) once I get to the bank later today.

 

I don’t mind donating as long for the foreseeable future, but if only I keep being informed - sadly ‘ignored’ is the word I’m feeling right now.

 

I would happily reinstate £100 again, once I get updates and my problem fixed from mods.

 

Thanks.

Sorry if I’ve misunderstood but what have the moderators on here got to do with FOH pledging?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
18 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

I was hoping for an apology from the whole team at least or an update from Ann Budge on their latest poor results but we didn’t get one.

 

Also, I sent a message to moderators last night for help on something but I didn’t get a reply so due to of that I will cancel my £100 (a month) once I get to the bank later today.

 

I don’t mind donating as long for the foreseeable future, but if only I keep being informed - sadly ‘ignored’ is the word I’m feeling right now.

 

I would happily reinstate £100 again, once I get updates and my problem fixed from mods.

 

Thanks.

If you mean Moderators on this forum then they have absolutely no connection with FoH. 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
2 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

I was hoping for an apology from the whole team at least or an update from Ann Budge on their latest poor results but we didn’t get one.

 

Also, I sent a message to moderators last night for help on something but I didn’t get a reply so due to of that I will cancel my £100 (a month) once I get to the bank later today.

 

I don’t mind donating as long for the foreseeable future, but if only I keep being informed - sadly ‘ignored’ is the word I’m feeling right now.

 

I would happily reinstate £100 again, once I get updates and my problem fixed from mods.

 

Thanks.

Your messaging issue should now be fixed. What sort of response time do you realistically expect? 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Spy Who Loved Me
23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Your messaging issue should now be fixed. What sort of response time do you realistically expect? 😀

 

Thanks dave, much appreciated.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Spy Who Loved Me
2 hours ago, Anoeta said:

Sorry if I’ve misunderstood but what have the moderators on here got to do with FOH pledging?

 

Sorry for the misunderstanding, it was directly to the 1st squad and Ann.

 

A word of silence is not helping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paisley Jambo

After 6 and 5.5 years I’m out.

 

Will be back when Levein and coaching staff removed as they won’t resign.

 

Sorry for doing so but after today’s interview with Levein after match Ive no choice.

 

#Leveinout

Edited by Paisley Jambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TurboT
2 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

After 6 and 5.5 years I’m out.

 

Will be back when Levein and coaching staff removed as they won’t resign.

 

Sorry for doing so but after today’s interview with Levein after match Ive no choice.

 

#Leveinout

It’s understandable mate

 

I’ve not cancelled myself but I did email the FoH to ask if the recent poor run of results have impacted on donators as a few mates have said they were cancelling and I’m still waiting to hear back.

 

That was over two weeks ago!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brauhauser2012

Since renewing my FOH after a period of protest over CL I've noticed that GoCardless has been replaced with a straight direct debit.

Now GoCardless take a cut of every payment. Does that mean that existing pledgers will be moved to DD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
o1djambo
14 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

After 6 and 5.5 years I’m out.

 

Will be back when Levein and coaching staff removed as they won’t resign.

 

Sorry for doing so but after today’s interview with Levein after match Ive no choice.

 

#Leveinout

I would ask you or others not to cancel your pledge. It is our club and not Mrs Budge or Mr Levines. We are almost there in buying off the majority of shares from Bidco and must use  our FOH to influence the direction of our club. I do understand the frustrations at this time and am looking for a statement from our FOH board regarding our present situation. Again I ask, please stay with us and use our influence for. change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Politbordeaux
On 12/08/2019 at 21:36, iainmac said:

 

We've had to do a server reset recently & it looks like some emails were sent out erroneously as a result. Please ignore -  this will not affect your Maroon Points. 

 

For plot ceremony invites,  once you hit the 1000 point threshold,  please drop an email to invitations (at) foundationofhearts.org

Hi, i've emailed the above address quite a few days ago, in terms of attending the next ceremony but no reply as yet.

Is it best to contact again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paisley Jambo
8 hours ago, o1djambo said:

I would ask you or others not to cancel your pledge. It is our club and not Mrs Budge or Mr Levines. We are almost there in buying off the majority of shares from Bidco and must use  our FOH to influence the direction of our club. I do understand the frustrations at this time and am looking for a statement from our FOH board regarding our present situation. Again I ask, please stay with us and use our influence for. change.

It’s not our club.

 

Power is being abused by the two people you mention. Come on, Anne open your eyes!

 

I’ll be back when he’s gone and FoH will not lose out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Politbordeaux

The manager and players may change but hopefully FOH will be here for good. It may be hard just now, but let's not lose sight of the bigger picture and keep pledging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable

Question - Do the Foundation of Hearts have an account on JambosKickback? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daveb15

Absolutely buzzing to be in a position to have been able to double my monthly contribution as of today.

I f*****g love this club HHGH.

:yas:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gjcc
34 minutes ago, daveb15 said:

Absolutely buzzing to be in a position to have been able to double my monthly contribution as of today.

I f*****g love this club HHGH.

:yas:

 

 

Well done, sterling news.

I’ve just finished uni and awaiting a start date for my post graduate employment. Likewise I Intend to double my pledge and attend more matches than recent finances have afforded. 

:yas:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jambosimmy

Got an email saying I have hit the magic number for the 1956 club.  Can anyone who has already reached that number let me know what I should expect?

 

Looking forward to the upcoming plot ceremony on the 27th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimbojack

Hi I sent you 3 emails asking if you could send my 56 reward out to me as I am unable to attend on the date stated but as yet have had no response I just wondered if you received them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...