Robbie Neilson

Ryan Gosling

Charlie-Brown

Fear not one day Robbie will retire and all these arguments can be put to bed, unless of course he fancies himself as a latter day Sir Stanley Matthews and plays on until he's fifty years old by which time MagicT's and I will be so demented that even we'll be calling the 2006 Cup win the 'Neilson Final' .... :laugh:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fear not one day Robbie will retire and all these arguments can be put to bed, unless of course he fancies himself as a latter day Sir Stanley Matthews and plays on until he's fifty years old by which time MagicT's and I will be so demented that even we'll be calling the 2006 Cup win the 'Neilson Final' .... :laugh:

LOL. To be fair given the general performance of that sunny day at Hampden it was only fitting that oor Robbie should be the 'hero' !!!!!!!!!!!

Single greatest tackle there has ever been.

It's the defensive equivalent of Cambiasso's goal at the last World Cup.

Fact. END OFF etc.

I actually like Neilson.

And so does Martin Geisler.

Archived