Robbie Neilson

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but if everyone was like him and showed the same amount of passion..

We'd be bottom.

We should have a sticky thread where people can vent their spleens about Robbie Neilson. I don't even bother anymore, talking about him just depresses me. He's minging.

Needs guidance. Yesterday I saw the video of Motherwell's first goal. What the hell was Neilson up to?

Lost the ball in a daft manner and then, later in the same move, instead of closing down the Well player on the ball he opted to turn hs back on him and run back to the right back area which was being covered by someone else.

Quite bizarre if it wasn't so annoying.

Massive previous thread on this.

Even the Robbie Luvvers are acknowledging that he is just way past his sell by date.

Massive previous thread on this.

Even the Robbie Luvvers are acknowledging that he is just way past his sell by date.

Woooooosh :peepwall:

loveofthegame

Watched the highlights earlier for the first time since being at the game

In fairness to Robbie, he's only waaay out of position about 4 times for the first goal.....

Suffers from getting his game no matter how poorly he has played previously.

He has no incentive to up his performance with that being the case.

A new manager (with any real say in how the team is picked) will punt him soon enough.

Big ChipButty

If we are really honest, I bet we wish we were all as "good" as Robbie, most of would have loved to have put the shirt on once, so if you really are better than him, carry on with your rants, otherwise keep it to yourself, tin hat at the ready!!

I am sick of reading after every game; its Neilsons fault. Do you really think that its Robbies fault we are pish and have no heart,soul or leadership ?

The OP won the argument with his far sighted pearls of wisdom.

I cant wait for a Robbies a pure mental dik man - thread

A nice new shiney forum but still the same old crap being posted again.

Please enlighten us as to how we can make this a more pleasurable viewing experience for you.

Oh, I've got an idea: if you don't think you'll like the content in the thread (and the wee preview box) don't click to enter it: easy. :)

For argument's sake, Robbie is absolutely howling and has been found wanting/at major fault for, I'd say, about 30% of the goals we've lost in the past few weeks. No positional sense, pace, passing ability, crossing ability, creativity et al. I could go on.

At least he tries, though eh?

• 10 months later...
Sorry why have you looked up a thread from January!?

2 Reasons

Shows the unjust abuse Robbie took, and also, how we as fans seem to pick on the wrong players at times, and dont realise what we have until their away/out.

Maybe the abuse being aimed at players like Zali is a bit unfair.

loveofthegame
2 Reasons

Shows the unjust abuse Robbie took, and also, how we as fans seem to pick on the wrong players at times, and dont realise what we have until their away/out.

Maybe the abuse being aimed at players like Zali is a bit unfair.

Don't really get your point caller- I still don't think Robbie's good enough.

He's hardly kicked a ball in 6months so that may be why the picking on him has stopped for just now. I'd prefer Eggert playing any day of the week.

And like Robbie I don't believe the picking on Zali is unjustified. It's nothing personal, they just aren't good enough. Hopefully this displaces some of the bull**** racism/xenophobic rubbish that is banded about on here when you don't rate a Lith.

Is this necessary?

My thoughts exactly.

But to add - I would have him in the team just for his commitment and passion alone. He puts in a huge amount more of both than any other single member of the team/squad. Ok he makes mistakes but clearances off the line and match saving tackles help to balance these out.

Yes he's not the most gifted, but for 'that' tackle alone he will always be a Hearts legend in my eyes.

loveofthegame
My thoughts exactly.

But to add - I would have him in the team just for his commitment and passion alone. He puts in a huge amount more of both than any other single member of the team/squad. Ok he makes mistakes but clearances off the line and match saving tackles help to balance these out.

Yes he's not the most gifted, but for 'that' tackle alone he will always be a Hearts legend in my eyes.

Agree with the bit in bold completely. Doesn't justify a start in my book though. I'd be delighted to say thanks for the memories Robbie and would always remember him with some fondness for Basle and 13/05/2006 though.

loveofthegame
Have to agree with Prancer on this. The return of Robbie has shown us that we haven't got any better RB's at HMFC right now.

He's the ONLY senior RB we have, that's why! There's a young defensive midfielder who's better at RN's position that he is, that about says it all for me.

vlad on the tyne

:rolleyes:

Personally think his return has shown he is and what we were missing.

I reckon we would find the same with Zali.

what an eye for a player :rolleyes:

get prancer on the scouting network asap vlad he's unearthed a gem here in the lad zaliukas.

keep your opinions where they came from, yer erse!

Where's Charlie? We need him to step in and stop all this disproportionate abuse.

You're all racists and xenophobes, by the way.

Charlie-Brown
Where's Charlie? We need him to step in and stop all this disproportionate abuse.

You're all racists and xenophobes, by the way.

Exactly some might say that Number two is number two and that he's Jobby not Robbie and other such infantile postings and in certain cases you often wonder about the posters motivations and thought processes.

Personally I don't rate Robbie Neilson as that great a football player and often find him frustrating however you cannot question the lads commitment, attitude or loyalty. :)

Exactly some might say that Number two is number two and that he's Jobby not Robbie and other such infantile postings and in certain cases you often wonder about the posters motivations and thought processes.

Personally I don't rate Robbie Neilson as that great a football player and often find him frustrating however you cannot question the lads commitment, attitude or loyalty. :)

No need to wonder, Charlie.

They're all racists.

He's abysmal. Trying isn't enough, you have to be able to control a ball within 15 metres. The Neilsonites have elevated him into some sort of god-like status, but in fact he should never play for Hearts again. His inclusion in the hall of fame nominations was a joke and made a mockery of the entire process.

Malcolm Tucker
He's abysmal. Trying isn't enough, you have to be able to control a ball within 15 metres. The Neilsonites have elevated him into some sort of god-like status, but in fact he should never play for Hearts again. His inclusion in the hall of fame nominations was a joke and made a mockery of the entire process.

Hand of Turd lolol.

Frankenstein Jambo.

he's played under 8 different managers at hearts and he's held his own in the team under every single one. He's short of natural talent but he's worked hard on his game and has become an essential part of our squad and it showed when he was out injured. He gives 100% every game ffs, get off his back!

It was a misguided attempt at appeasing the fans after you know who had systematically got rid of virtually any other Scot at the club worth mentioning.

The fact Neilson remains at Hearts is the biggest indicator as to his abilities and value to any other club. Nobody wanted him, it's as simple as that.

He gives 100% every game ffs, get off his back!

Which should be an absolute given for any professional footballer week in week out especially one who clearly makes up for VERY little ability with determination and application. The fact you use this is in his defence and that it is seen as some sort of prized asset does not say much about your expectations of our players !

Archived