SELL TYNIE IMMEDIATELY AND MOVE TO MURRAYFIELD

kingdannyb

2 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

There was plenty on here. Good amount in the stands.

If Vlad hadn't bought us, we wouldnt have Tynecastle and possibly the two more Scottish cups than before he took over.

Questions about his management of finances and leaving us can be questioned and no doubt it left us in our darkest days.

I'd like to know of all this debt he ran up though as I'm sure the amount we were left with wasn't that much more than when he came in. Also, nicked the ST money? Got proof bud?

Tynecastle was so far along the road to getting sold. Some folk need to realise this.

Anyway, at least we now have a brand new Main stand and a beautiful football stadium at Tynecastle Park thanks to Ann and the FOH. (with a wee bit thanks to Vlad for saving us from moving over a decade ago)

The law of unintended consequences. We we were lucky things, and people, fell into place as we were heading into administration. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I P Knightley

That was an entertaining read to go back to the beginning. 

A few lamented posters on the first couple of pages who are probably elsewhere, spraffing the same gubbins as many on here but effin' an' jeffin' away and cussin' JKB as being fu' wi' arseholes - as if we bleed different colours of maroon. 

Ah, well...

Archived