Miss Scotland in the Sun

Cairneyhill Jambo

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could look at that all day.

In fact, I may very well do just that...

The full line-up just for you Dexter ;)

521791_10152711434995123_799996422_n.jpg

Guest GhostHunter

would, would, would, would,would, would, would, would,would, would, would, would,would, would, would, would

would, would, would, would,would, would, WOULD, would,would, would, would, would

would, would, would, would,would, would, would, would,would, would, would, would,would, would, would, would

I have a picture from last season somewhere with middle row - fifth from left, and front row - second from right both sitting in my lap....

Craig Gordons Gloves

I've met a few cheerleaders and while there is no denying that some of them are stunningly beautiful, there are also a fair few that wouldn't pass the no make up, no hair done, lack of slutty clothes test at all. That is not to say that i wouldn't.

As for Miss Scotland - i'm a fan of both Laura's, especially the red head. Wooft! However, i could also be her dad. And for that reason i'm never looking at this thread again.

Guest GhostHunter

I've met a few cheerleaders and while there is no denying that some of them are stunningly beautiful, there are also a fair few that wouldn't pass the no make up, no hair done, lack of slutty clothes test at all. That is not to say that i wouldn't.

As for Miss Scotland - i'm a fan of both Laura's, especially the red head. Wooft! However, i could also be her dad. And for that reason i'm never looking at this thread again.

:D

would, would, would, would,would, would, WOULD, would,would, would, would, would

Agreed

I bet that's what Jihadists are told what's waiting for them in heaven....

Auld Reekin'

Looks like heaven to me!

Say What Again

Hmmm. Chances of ANY of them being virgins?

Gene Parmesan

That reads likeyou feel there's a genuinely high chance you could have fathered her, unbeknownst to you.

Is that what you intended?

The People's Chimp

That reads likeyou feel there's a genuinely high chance you could have fathered her, unbeknownst to you.

Is that what you intended?

Those were exactly my thoughts when I read it.

Pete Seeger

Front row third from left is just tremendous. That said, beggers can't be choosers.

The People's Chimp

Back row third from right, front row second from right and middle row second from left for me.*

:jjyay:

*disclaimer, I am by no means ruling any of the rest out.

Maurice Moss

Front row; second from right, middle row; fourth from left, back row; sixth from right.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Any of them.

Pretty much this, although I can see why a few of the girls in the back row were put in the back row.

Pete Seeger

Front row; second from right, middle row; fourth from left, back row; sixth from right.

That's a good shout on further examination.

The People's Chimp

Pretty much this, although I can see why a few of the girls in the back row were put in the back row.

It would be like a female tarantula eating the male after mating with a few of them in the back row (including my fave :wub:) and what a delight that would be.

The ladies of kickback will be reading this thread and thinking, "Look at all these disgusting MEN with another gawking thread", without realising that we have about ten of these threads in our heads EVERY DAY OF THE FECKING YEAR, LADIES, WHETHER OUR GIRLFRIENDS OR WIVES ARE PRETTY OR NOT. THERE IS NO POINT IN THINKING "BUT HE'S WITH A NICE GIRL, WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM?", BECAUSE WE WANT ALL OF YOU.

Went through them and I agree with the lad who said back row 6th from right. she is the best.

Middle row far right though....::troll:::'>

The ladies of kickback will be reading this thread and thinking, "Look at all these disgusting MEN with another gawking thread", without realising that we have about ten of these threads in our heads EVERY DAY OF THE FECKING YEAR, LADIES, WHETHER OUR GIRLFRIENDS OR WIVES ARE PRETTY OR NOT. THERE IS NO POINT IN THINKING "BUT HE'S WITH A NICE GIRL, WHAT'S HIS PROBLEM?", BECAUSE WE WANT ALL OF YOU.

:cornette:

Rick Grimes

Ah!! That wonderful first day of Spring when love is in the air and young men turn to thoughts of romance..... beautiful.

ArcticJambo

I'm no saying a word. Two of my comments on the Miss West Lothian thread ended up in bold in the EEN article.

I'm not even going to tell you which one from the original list I think looks like the boy David/Peter Andre.

Did they. :lol: *****.

Doubt a good percentage will know the 'Boy David' ... didn't he get reconstructed.

ArcticJambo

Absolute shocking light .... or was that to spare us. Aye maybe in they were all wearing turtlenecks. Bizarre.

:what:

From left to right back row to front you would choose number 23?

Did they. :lol: *****.

Doubt a good percentage will know the 'Boy David' ... didn't he get reconstructed.

Marco Negri???

Maroon Sailor

From left to right - Back row to front

1st. 17

2nd. 7

3rd. 30

4th. 36

Love to have ?10 EW on those four

Huh, my wee cousin is in the Top 10. Learn something new every day on here. :/

Laura Brown? Do you know salecc?

After reading back on this thread apparently so. :P

Step-uncle?

Does he look like the bloke in the window?

ArcticJambo

Marco Negri???

the_boy_david_story_1large.jpg

A bit of a step but I could maybe see how you came to that suggestion.

ArcticJambo

Her or Louise Brown

Wasn't Louise Brown the world's first test tube baby .. was she Scottish ?

the_boy_david_story_1large.jpg

A bit of a step but I could maybe see how you came to that suggestion.

That or Carlos Tevez. :curtain:

Archived