Miss Scotland in the Sun

Cairneyhill Jambo

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Word.

:cornette:

I was going to post the ugly ones on this thread; I gave up when my browser looked like this...

su_zps6c1f606d.png

I was going to post the ugly ones on this thread; I gave up when my browser looked like this...

su_zps6c1f606d.png

:rofl: :rofl:

Robbo-Jambo

This one is 23 apparently.

Leonie_1709730a.jpg

Got her fingerprints taken 5 minutes later. :cool4:

From the state of the final 30, I assume this is that "Miss Burns Unit Scotland" contest. ALL of them seem to have had major reconstructive facial surgery at some point.

Jamey Bowyers is Drivers bursd.

Why would anyone enter for a 3rd time having not won it the first two times :facepalm:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

All white/orange then, aye? I've seen tons of beautiful lassies around Scotland, why do none of them enter?

The utter delusion that would have to exist for most of them to enter is mind-boggling.

That Nicola Joly bursd who won it a few years ago was the last decent Miss Scotland imo... This lot look more Miss Poundland. :(

Jamey Bowyers is Drivers bursd.

Had her in a casting in 2010 when I worked in Scotland. She's way better than that picture suggests. Well she was, she now looks like she has dived face first into a vat of cuprinol.

Craig Gordons Gloves

"Snap happy Chrissie sells her photos online"

too many jokes in that one line.

Taylor Wylie looks like she has actual oranges in her push up bra.

For the benefit of any journalists looking in and thinking "hmm, "ignorant hearts fans trash beauties" would be a good story - we know we're not all stunnahs, we don't pretend to be.

The People's Chimp

Here's the final 30 girls. :vrface:

http://www.thescotti...-shortlist.html

:vrface: :vrface:

Incredible. While the god awful photographer and make up have something to do with it, there are some absolute howlers in there. How some of the much nice ones from the original list didn't make it is fairly dubious.

Franklin Delano Bluth

All white/orange then, aye? I've seen tons of beautiful lassies around Scotland, why do none of them enter?

The utter delusion that would have to exist for most of them to enter is mind-boggling.

That Nicola Joly bursd who won it a few years ago was the last decent Miss Scotland imo... This lot look more Miss Poundland. :(

Quick search and this lad came up...

nicolas_joly.jpg

:pinilla:

Louise Brown has a lovely rash.

No a bad tash either, coming through really strong on her right side.

Incredible. While the god awful photographer and make up have something to do with it, there are some absolute howlers in there. How some of the much nice ones from the original list didn't make it is fairly dubious.

Was just going to point out the photography/styling. ******* amateur.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Had her in a casting in 2010 when I worked in Scotland. She's way better than that picture suggests. Well she was, she now looks like she has dived face first into a vat of cuprinol.

She still is seriously tidy. Bad photo that to be fair.

Think she split up wi Driver.

scottish_chicP

I remember seeing pics of Driver's bird and thinking she was really pretty. That pic does nothing for her.

The People's Chimp

She still is seriously tidy. Bad photo that to be fair.

Think she split up wi Driver.

Very tidy likes. But wtf is she entering the competition 3 times for? Bizarre, unless she's been told she'll get it this time round, might explain the fecking weird selections!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Very tidy likes. But wtf is she entering the competition 3 times for? Bizarre, unless she's been told she'll get it this time round, might explain the fecking weird selections!

**** knows. :lol:

Winning it would boost her modelling work I suppose. Surely someones told her it's hers.

Leonie_1709730a.jpg

She looks right up my street. Around my age and filthy in the sack.

Here's the final 30 girls. :vrface:

http://www.thescotti...-shortlist.html

:vrface: :vrface:

Those 30 have to be a joke. Only 3 or 4 are nice looking. The rest look like extras in that bar in Star Wars.

Quite a lot of them look really badly photo shopped.. probably by the sun

All the ones with the grey background have clearly been 'shopped (badly), some of them seem to have moved half their face down the image.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Quite a lot of them look really badly photo shopped.. probably by the sun

All the ones with the grey background have clearly been 'shopped (badly), some of them seem to have moved half their face down the image.

Most of them look very badly skin-ravaged, probably by the sun-beds.

I must have the aspect ratio set wrong on my laptop, as most of them appear to have square faces!

What once has been seen, can never be unseen.

Screen%2BShot%2B2012-01-09%2Bat%2B9.49.30%2BPM.png

What has this got to do with Miss Scotland?

Leonie_1709730a.jpg

:rofl: No danger. I'm 24 and she looks at least 20 years older than me :rofl:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

She's seen things that would make your toes curl. :(

Proof please.

skinnybob72

212 entries verging from the sublime to utterly ridiculous.

LaurenWeir_1709811a.jpg

:look:

Is Myra Hindley even Scottish?

Rudi Skacel

I know its not in the general theme of this thread but I did like Nieve Jennings who won it a few years ago

2XA1798.jpg

EVENING NEWS: Either (a) get off kickback and go and do your job, or (B) prove to us that this is not representative by printing a pull-out-and-keep guide to Edinburgh's natural beauties.

And we hope you get humped in the Final.

5-1

I know its not in the general theme of this thread but I did like Nieve Jennings who won it a few years ago

2XA1798.jpg

Even so, fake nails.

BURSD OF JKB AND THE WORLD: We like women, preferibly at a healthy weight. Otherwise, we like women, not make-up, fake tans, fake nails, fake tits, fake lips or any other shecht.

As Christopher Hitchens said: "Men have to make women laugh or they're out of the evolutionary race; why women find them attractive is a mystery to most men as well as most women. Now, women don't have to render themselves in this way; we already find you attractive, thanks."

alwaysthereinspirit

Wow. Just wow.

Some of those photos have to have been sent in by mean ex boyfriends.

No way are they in it to win.

scottish_chicP

The Only Way is Essex etc. have a LOT to answer for. Then again if you're dumb enough to think it's a good look....:rolleyes:

And why would anybody wanting to win a competition take a crap photo with a phone? At least use a proper camera.

Archived