Miss Scotland in the Sun

Cairneyhill Jambo

Cairneyhill Jambo

Following on from the Miss West Lothian thread, has anyone seen the entries for Miss Scotland in the Sun? Deary ******* me.

:cornette:

No. 74

Tammy_1698982a.jpg

No. 78 has shat herself

Vicky_1699659a.jpg

Amy1_1699807a.jpg

Katriona_1699664a.jpg

Full list here at the bottom of the page http://www.thescotti...otsol/homepage/

Are Scottish birds really that bad??

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yas: we are, in the main, a ******* horrific bunch of ugly mutants.

Fact end off.

BoJack Horseman

To answer your question, no, they're not that bad. We've not got the bonniest women in the land, but those that enter themselves into these competitions are usually the delusional trollops that believe their Mum when she tells them they're beautiful. They shouldn't be used as an indication of the quality of Scottish women.

To answer your question, no, they're not that bad. We've not got the bonniest women in the land, but those that enter themselves into these competitions are usually the delusional trollops that believe their Mum when she tells them they're beautiful. They shouldn't be used as an indication of the quality of Scottish women.

Indeed, from my desk at work I can see 3 or 4 girls that are better looking than any of those posted above!

Jambos_1874

Scottish women are generally horendous compared to women you see in, say, Italy, Spain or Eastern Europe (most places in fact). The Scottish diet, weather and drinking scene (as exemplified by the Cav pictures on the other thread) probably don't help matters.

Siphiwe Tshabalala

number 30

Michelle...

Is clearly Michael.

Michelle_1695852a.jpg

Looks like that guy of Celeb Big Brother who sings that Spin Me song :laugh:

Scottish women are generally horendous compared to women you see in, say, Italy, Spain or Eastern Europe (most places in fact). The Scottish diet, weather and drinking scene (as exemplified by the Cav pictures on the other thread) probably don't help matters.

Correct. Not a bonnie bunch, unfortunately.

Where do you all live?...West Lothian?...:)........through life you encounter all sorts and there's many beautiful women in Scotland....because its a miss Scotland contest doesn't mean every beautiful Scots woman will enter it because it may not be their thing to do so......I see Andy Driver's other half is in it again.....is she ugly???

One of the girls is my mates Mrs, not saying which one but the photo does nothing for her.

I've pumped 91 (and she aint 20, she was 20 10 years ago!) we worked together and were at a 2 day training session at the Stirling Management Centre, stayed over night ... that's where it started. How romantic.

One of the girls is my mates Mrs, not saying which one but the photo does nothing for her.

I've pumped 91 (and she aint 20, she was 20 10 years ago!)

Did she try head butting you at any point? Huge cranium...

Auld Reekin'

Yep, there are some real disasters on there, but - to try and balance things up a little - I'd say that out of the first 100 (all I've had time to look at so far) 1, 6, 22, 40 & 45 are genuinely pretty, natural-looking, girls. No, they're not "beauty-queens", but all the better for that in my opinion. For this auld guy, 11, 14, 15, 24, 37, 51, 56, 67, 71, 81 & 86 are very easy on the eye too, but all you adonis-like young studs will no-doubt have contrary views...

Dr. Bapswent

Yep, there are some real disasters on there, but - to try and balance things up a little - I'd say that out of the first 100 (all I've had time to look at so far) 1, 6, 22, 40 & 45 are genuinely pretty, natural-looking, girls. No, they're not "beauty-queens", but all the better for that in my opinion. For this auld guy, 11, 14, 15, 24, 37, 51, 56, 67, 71, 81 & 86 are very easy on the eye too, but all you adonis-like young studs will no-doubt have contrary views...

Wow - creepy way to much time to go into that level of detail...

Auld Reekin'

Wow - creepy way to much time to go into that level of detail...

Would you care to try that one again in English...? (No, on second thoughts, don't bother. :facepalm: )

BoJack Horseman

212 entries verging from the sublime to utterly ridiculous.

Kirstie_1709813a.jpg

LaurenWeir_1709811a.jpg

Jayne_1695836a.jpg

Michelle_1695852a.jpg

:look:

I know the top one. She's delightful.

Hannah_1703025a.jpg

lol, do one love.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Scotland's population is a ****ing shambles.

:vrface:

Dr. Bapswent

This one is 23 apparently.

Leonie_1709730a.jpg

She probably was at some point, but not the day she got arrested and this mugshot was taken...

Cairneyhill Jambo

This one is 23 apparently.

Leonie_1709730a.jpg

What a ******* hag.

I bet she's had more boaby's than Strathclyde Police.

Franklin Delano Bluth

The Evening News are watching, by the way.

Some real munters in there, seen better looking things on show on Robot Wars.

She probably was at some point, but not the day she got arrested and this mugshot was taken...

Knew she'd been in the papers before : article-0-0E9F10CF00000578-625_306x423.jpg

BoJack Horseman

Some real munters in there, seen better looking things on show on Robot Wars.

Equally, there are some terrific looking lassies in that list. More so than munters I'd say.

I am beginning to suspect that charging for poly bags at the supermarket is a devious form of birth control.

The Evening News are watching, by the way.

:lol:

There's so much win in the comments in here.

:yas:

Doesn't really portray the women of Scotland very well does it :blink:

I've seen pictures of kickbackers who would skoosh that contest.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Laura Patterson. Ooft.

Some of those photos should be used as a warning about drinking too much Irn Bru and how it can permanently change the pigment of your skin.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Some of them are quite nice.

The majority though are brutal...

...probably still would though, mind,

:look:

Here's the final 30 girls. :vrface:

http://www.thescotti...-shortlist.html

:vrface: :vrface:

That's got to be a wind up, they can't all have parents that work for the Sun.

Edit: Just notice this bit, these guys really need to get a grip.

Our judging panel ? including Scottish Sun Editor Andy Harries, Fashion Editor Janis-Sue Smith and Assistant Editor Peter Cox ? chose these top 30 most charming beauties.

That's got to be a wind up, they can't all have parents that work for the Sun.

98 % of them genuinely look like they have something wrong with them. :facepalm: Everyone here will have far better looking bursds on their facebook.

Archived