Well done to Rangers!!!

Dr. Bapswent

jambojim52
Why ?

Were Follow Follow Mods playing last night ?

Thank you for your stance on this, How HEARTS fans can continue to post drivel on THIS board, about another team is beyond me. Had the talk been of great football and incidents on the park fine, but to come on HERE and go mental at that dire game is disgusting no ammout of prompting for THOSE posters will ever make me wish any of the OF well in ANY game( unless as previously stated,if helps us DIRECTLY and not through stupid co-efficients)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr. Bapswent
In the spirit of entente cordiale.

You know it makes sense.

Shake their hands and say well done through gritted teeth?

I'd say it would be more respectful to be honest about the fact that as Hearts supporters (I hope) we are gutted, and the rules of respectful rivalry show that.

Not some false political gesture.

Dr. Bapswent
You can all say what you like, but as far as i am concerned Rangers are more "scottish" than we currently are and deserve all the plaudits they get.

The most ridiculous thing ever posted on KB?

Guest JamboRobbo
Thank you for your stance on this, How HEARTS fans can continue to post drivel on THIS board, about another team is beyond me. Had the talk been of great football and incidents on the park fine, but to come on HERE and go mental at that dire game is disgusting no ammout of prompting for THOSE posters will ever make me wish any of the OF well in ANY game( unless as previously stated,if helps us DIRECTLY and not through stupid co-efficients)

well said.

Dr. Bapswent

How about we take a poll?

Majority vote decides?

Do we applaud Rangers for getting to a european final, helping the co-efficient, and send a note of congratulations?

Or do we remain opposition, gutted that they got through, widened the gap between them and the SPL and show respect through that friendly rivalry?

There's quite an easy solution to this I think

Anyone wanting to congratulate Rangers on follow follow should log on / register, start a thread from Hearts fans congratulating them, then any other like minded Hearts fan can add their congratulations

Like everything else on here there is no unanimity so some sort of generic JKB congratulations would not be appropriate

marshallschunkychicken

By a large margin. :eek:

Dr. Bapswent

Anyone wanting to congratulate Rangers on follow follow should log on / register, start a thread from Hearts fans congratulating them, then any other like minded Hearts fan can add their congratulations

Like everything else on here there is no unanimity so some sort of generic JKB congratulations would not be appropriate

Started a poll to that effect.

Seymour M Hersh

I would imagine those posters falling over themselves to congratulate der hun are already registered on said site. Should make the fawning even quicker.

Guest JamboRobbo
I would imagine those posters falling over themselves to congratulate der hun are already registered on said site. Should make the fawning even quicker.

Spot on.

If anybody on here wants to congratulate the mods on follow follow, he should log on to follow follow and do so.

Nobody congratulating those manky ***** represents me, and I trust the mods will do nothing of the sort.

Not in my name.

Guest GhostHunter

Do you think they would be jumping over here to congratulate us, if WE were in their position ?

I thinks not.

I'd imagine you are right :cool:

Walter Kidd
Do you think they would be jumping over here to congratulate us, if WE were in their position ?

I thinks not.

If you all remember rightly, Rangers fans stood and applauded when we won the cup in 1998.

Deary me.

jambojim52
If you all remember rightly, Rangers fans stood and applauded when we won the cup in 1998.

Deary me.

Can you tell me why you support Hearts, and have the WK username? It is patently obvious where your loyaties( no pun) lie.:evilno:

Walter Kidd
Can you tell me why you support Hearts, and have the WK username? It is patently obvious where your loyaties( no pun) lie.:evilno:

I'll treat that with the contempt it obviously deserves. Take the chip off your shoulder pal.

A Scottish club getting to a European final is no mean feat.

If our club wasn't run by a egotistical toss pot, we may get runs in Europe like we used to with Wee Doddy.

Dr. Bapswent

Deary me.

Walter.

I think there is a difference between applauding a team who beat your team in a final actually in front of you - and a team who has got into the final beating someone else on telly.

Id be tempted to be gracious and applaud them (I think) if i was actually there and they won...(although I might actually just leave the ground).

But this is different than wathcing them win on tv against some other team. IMO.

Why? In hearts last game we had 4 scots, rangers had 6 last night and often field more.

Old Hearts
No, no they don't. Once again football has lost a game to anti football.

Bitter & twisted as usual JR79.

Rangers have got there thru hard work & pure effort, which is to be commended. .... Last time I looked, defending was part of the art of football too.

Save your inane comments for somewhere else, eh?

Dr. Bapswent
Why? In hearts last game we had 4 scots, rangers had 6 last night and often field more.

And that makes a club Scottish....the number of players they field that are Scottish?

Not thier fans attitude?

The things the club stands for?

The clubs History?

its just the number of Scottish players they field in the last game?

Old Hearts
Some on here are talking like hibbies. Not saying anyone actually IS a hibbie but all this pesh about winning wi flair is a load of nonsense.

I don't know off the top of my head how many goals Rangers have scored this season but I would place a large bet that it's more that us and they have been more entertaining.

Correct. Rangers have the best 'goal per game' ratio in the SPL....

jambojim52
I'll treat that with the contempt it obviously deserves. Take the chip off your shoulder pal.

If our club wasn't run by a egotistical toss pot, we may get runs in Europe like we used to with Wee Doddy.

Some of this post was lost??

I do not have a chip and never have PAL, Why won't you answer a simple question that does not deserve the contempt?

I would suggest( respectfully) that you fawn over their win on Follow follow ( not on a HEARTS board)but I suspect you have already.

maroonlegions
Correct. Rangers have the best 'goal per game' ratio in the SPL....

and the best biased ref decisions ratio per game.;):107years:

Old Hearts
and the best biased ref decisions ratio per game.;):107years:

Yikes, its Roman Romanov himself....

Walter Kidd
I would suggest( respectfully) that you fawn over their win on Follow follow ( not on a HEARTS board)but I suspect you have already.

You'd be wrong. But then again that doesn't surprise me. Away to Celtic's board, you'd fit in well.

jambojim52
You'd be wrong. But then again that doesn't surprise me. Away to Celtic's board, you'd fit in well.

On the contary I am equally against Celtic. I am a Hearts supporter on a Hearts supporters board, and am sick fed up reading mini huns fawning over their team.

They have the most boring system with the fewest goals in the comp. and can't see any benefit to Hearts in them winning .In fact it won't benefit Scotland in the least and don't bore us with the co-efficient crap.

The money they will gain will be used to buy up opposition players so tell me how that will help the game in Scotland?

They already think our league is a diddy one how can their performance ( in a major tournament) help change that?

Guest juvehearts

Heres a dilema for celtic fans tho.

what team to support in the final??

rangers their rivals or

zenit with dick Advocaat & Rickson?

:oopsoops::kiss2:

who to support?????

Fair played to Rangers last night. Yeah they are boring as hell and some nights Id rather watch Eastenders than the Uefa Cup they are playing in but hey. They are in the Final and still have a chance to pick up 4 trophies at the end of the season. Us on the other hand have more chance of picking up 4 lithuanians next season.

Well done Rangers and good luck in the Final.

Walter Kidd
On the contary I am equally against Celtic. I am a Hearts supporter on a Hearts supporters board, and am sick fed up reading mini huns fawning over their team.

They have the most boring system with the fewest goals in the comp. and can't see any benefit to Hearts in them winning .In fact it won't benefit Scotland in the least and don't bore us with the co-efficient crap.

The money they will gain will be used to buy up opposition players so tell me how that will help the game in Scotland?

They already think our league is a diddy one how can their performance ( in a major tournament) help change that?

When did I mention any of that nonsense. All I said was we should congratulate Rangers on their achievement.

How that makes me a "mini hun" I have no idea. But lets play to your stereotypes if it makes you feel better this lovely morning.

Deary dear.

Guest juvehearts

Very simple, a scottish team wins a european trophy,it attracts scouts that think the spl standard is/has improved (IMO it has over the last 3 seasons) this puts hearts players & scottish players in the shop window.

these players get snapped up by the likes of athletico, roma, parma e.c.t & improve their standard of football benifiting the scottish national team to qualify for major finals in the future.

so rangers,celtic & aberdeen that did well in europe this season IS a benfit to scottish football.

Walter Bishop

Explain? Though i think you will find it very hard.

Dr. Bapswent
no you didn't

Its that sort of self congratulatory, pompous, vitriolic and anal attitude that makes KB such an unpleasant place to be.

Walter Kidd
Its that sort of self congratulatory, pompous, vitriolic and anal attitude that makes KB such an unpleasant place to be.

Close the door behind you, Hobo.

Dr. Bapswent
Close the door behind you, Hobo.

Least Im not a mini-hun! ;)

:sad:

FTR

jambojim52
Very simple, a scottish team wins a european trophy,it attracts scouts that think the spl standard is/has improved (IMO it has over the last 3 seasons) this puts hearts players & scottish players in the shop window.

these players get snapped up by the likes of athletico, roma, parma e.c.t & improve their standard of football benifiting the scottish national team to qualify for major finals in the future.

so rangers,celtic & aberdeen that did well in europe this season IS a benfit to scottish football.

Do you honestly beleive that load of pish?

How any scout could watch that game without their eyes bleeding is beyond me. As an advert for Scottish football it's put as back 10 years.

As for the quoted teams do you also beleive that they would want the crap we have at the moment?

Far from improving the last 3 season? What games have you watched? This season has seen some of the worst games ever.( not just ours)

Guest JamboRobbo
Well done Glasgow Rangers you done us proud.

United we stand.

:rofl: :rofl:

This is a Hearts site, not a Rangers one.

monkfish1979
Viera?

Aye. He might as well have not bothered showing up.... :rolleyes::peek_by_Andrin:

Well done Glasgow Rangers you done us proud.

United we stand.

:confused:

Go away.

Just go away.

CornhillHearts

A lot of my friends are Rangers supporters (i have no sellic ones) and they go to Manchester with my best wishes, a couple of them have been to several Hearts games so to say they could not care about the jts is untrue, now lets send a congratulory message to follow follow.

jambojim52
A lot of my friends are Rangers supporters (i have no sellic ones) and they go to Manchester with my best wishes, a couple of them have been to several Hearts games so to say they could not care about the jts is untrue, now lets send a congratulory message to follow follow.

NO! Congratulate your mates by all means, but do NOT expect this board to wish the OF well in anything they do.

Walter Bishop
NO! Congratulate your mates by all means, but do NOT expect this board to wish the OF well in anything they do.

So your drivel represents the whole board now??? What a load of pish.

Guest JamboRobbo
now lets send a congratulory message to follow follow.

NOT IN MY NAME.

If you want to log on to follow follow and congratulate them for yourselves, that is your choice.

But not in my name. NEVER.

Pete Seeger
The man got it exactly right. This board is full of petty people with chips on both shoulders. Rangers deserve all the luck and congratulations in the world.

A lot of my friends and family are Rangers fans and I would love to see any of you calling them lowlife bigots to their face. Easy to hide behind a keyboard though.

The moderating board should send a congratulatory note to follow follow.

:4_1_72:

It's like being back at school. Priceless

jambojim52
So your drivel represents the whole board now??? What a load of pish.

Sorry, I didn't realise that everything you have posted was intelegent and factual.

This is a Hearts board and as such does not, in it's self have a opinion. The posters and moderators are not the board, and opinions on here differ therefore it would be wrong for anyone to send such a message.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Not too fussed to be honest.

What I'm more bothered about is the fact that a few of my blue nose supporting mates will be going to a UEFA Cup final to 'support' their team.

3 bluenoses getting freebie tickets from a Gers player we know :mad:

Archived