Well done to Rangers!!!

Dr. Bapswent

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robertson9

As it says on top, if you disagree, feel free to vent your jealousy and anger here also but in my opinion Rangers have to take a bow for that tonight.

Guest juvehearts

Can I be the first & maybe only to say well done to the players & managment for doing the impossiable.

not pritty football but but they are in the final.

well done!

Walter Bishop

Got to take your hat off to them, What a job Walter Smith has done!!

Walter Bishop
Can I be the first & maybe only to say well done to the players & managment for doing the impossiable.

not pritty football but but they are in the final.

well done!

Just posted the same at the exact same time!! ;)

Only a Game

Yep, I am absolutely delighted. The value of my pair of UEFA cup final tickets just went through the feckin roof !!!!!

jambojim52

Feck off ,they were dire and neither team deserve to be in a final of a big cup.

Can't beleive the negative game they play!!

Guest juvehearts

aye well done

did scotland proud.

i hate everything attached to them, but as for footballing terms & players & managment.

take a bow

maroonlegions
Fantastic Rangers,a credit to the country

AYE, the SFA will be dancing in the sreets the night eh.:rolleyes:

As it says on top, if you disagree, feel free to vent your jealousy and anger here also but in my opinion Rangers have to take a bow for that tonight.

I certainly dont care for either of the infirm but credit where credit is due, and they have done most of it with old fashioned hard work and effort. I for one wish them well in the final, and hope they win it all.

jambojim52

Take a bow for the worst, most negative game I've ever seen. Neither team deserve to be in the final.:evilno:

Bollocks ! I hope Zenith St Whateveritis stuff them sore. I think I ask Walter Smith to pick my lottery numbers on Saturday.

Craigieboy

Defending? Yes. But if we were in the same position, I would be ****ing loving it.

Credit where it's due.

Guest juvehearts
Feck off ,they were dire and neither team deserve to be in a final of a big cup.

Can't beleive the negative game they play!!

oh aye here we go.

why post is you have nothing positive to say?

i wish hearts could do that.

football isnt about good football, its about WINNING & they did that.

well done

jambo walesy

Wasn't really bothered who went through tbh but credit to Rangers they worked extremely hard the night.

Btw Carlos Cuellar is some defender.

He and Whittaker were outstanding.

i dont realy like rangers but if they win the cup it will help more rankings for scottish football so i do say good luck but i still hate them when it comes to spl

oh aye here we go.

well done

Here's me thinking it was an entertainment!!

I hope they get absolutely hammered in the final. Preferably by about six or seven goals.

speedbump
Take a bow for the worst, most negative game I've ever seen. Neither team deserve to be in the final.:evilno:

A bit harsh, both teams have played loads of games and have battled to get there. I say well done to both teams.

I recall Hearts playing with 4 full backs in france not so long ago. A 1-0 win later and the team were heroes, so why not now for Rangers fans and their team?

Guest juvehearts
Here's me thinking it was an entertainment!!

well i was entertained during the penalty shoot-out

watching hearts isnt entertaining is it now?

Well done Rangers.

So a team who finished below us just 2 years ago are in the UEFA Cup Final. Amazing what can happen with a good management setup, a desire and a team spirit.

Hope you are watching Romanov you clown ??

Just shows what possible with an average team and a good manager.

have to say well done rangers

apart fae that tosser Webster ,

Guest juvehearts
Questions have to be asked of Whitakers tears at the end.

WTF?

I think that was the game of his career tbh.

i dont think he'd ever dream of getting to an european final in his career.

well done to him for believeing in his own ability.

mccoist & the coaching staff have found a player, all be it not a tallented player, but name one scottish player that has that, not even fletcher (man u) is tallented.

if i was in the same shoes id be doing the same.

real men cry.

Pete Seeger
Questions have to be asked of Whitakers tears at the end.

WTF?

Hearts man don't you know

:boak:

Buffalo Bill

Negative, yes.

Winning: you bet.

A win is a win. Can't stand them, but well done done to them.

Buffalo Bill

Guest juvehearts
Just shows what possible with an average team and a good manager.

have to say well done rangers

apart fae that tosser Webster ,

YES YES & YES

Zenit will be favorites but it will be a virtual home game for Rangers and the way it's gone I wouldn't write them off.

Craigieboy

Andy Walker:

"Guys, it's been a pleasure"

HOHO.

What a ****ing liar!

Craigieboy
Zenit will be favorites but it will be a virtual home game for Rangers and the way it's gone I wouldn't write them off.

I don't bet, but I'm betting on that one.

ToadKiller Dog
Big sweaty balls.

Glad this was the first post when the we love rangers threads were put together.

Well done to the uglies there bland of football certainly works.

i feel sorry for Manchester they wont know what will hit them when that vile institution hits there town

jambojim52
oh aye here we go.

well done

This is a Hearts board and If I can't come on and be nagative about a rival team there is something wrong. If you enjoyed watching that, then you deserve the team we have this season, because we have been bad, but that was terrible.

There is no benefit to us that they are in the final and I for one hope they get stuffed rotten. Too many huns without bus fares on here.

If I were a better person, I'd be able to wish them well and congratulate them on getting to the final. I've tried, but I can't do it.

I hope they get a right 'royal' humping.

Walter Bishop

Guys,

The biterness at times on here is dreadful, Rangers have achieved the unachievable tonight. If you cant congratulate them then dont post on this thread.

Put all your bigoted thoughts aside tonight and revel in what is a great moment (as it was in 2003) for SCOTTISH football.

jambojim52
Guys,

The biterness at times on here is dreadful, Rangers have achieved the unachievable tonight. If you cant congratulate them then dont post on this thread.

Put all your bigoted thoughts aside tonight and revel in what is a great moment (as it was in 2003) for SCOTTISH football.

Stop posting about a rival team on a Hearts board. If I wanted Rangers to win at anything I would buy a season ticket for Hunbrox.

Pete Seeger
Guys,

I'll keep my right to post on any thread thanks. And I refuse to congratulate a side who have sat with 10 men behind the ball for 6 games in a row. If you want to dribble over them then fill your boots. Thats your choice

Spellczech

They play a style of football that only their fans could enjoy. Functional, no thrills "anti-football". They have done the business though and Smith has finally discovered that a team with no exceptional players can be harder to beat than a team with 2 stars (Laudrup & Gascoigne) who gets double-teamed out of matches...

I still hope St Peterburg pump them by 5 in the final though. Not through jealousy but rather fear for the insufferable smugness of the Hun support.

JamboRossi79
Guys,

and why don't you just **** off ?

That would be nice.

**** the Rankgers, the worst team I have had the misfortune to watch in the UEFA cup this season, anti football is a fecking compliment.

Have they actually deserved to go through any of the rounds they have played ?

maroonlegions
Guys,

thats the sad state of affairs that the OF fans have dragged into Scottish football , most fans of other clubs resent them for all the bigotry they advocate and even though the represent Scotland in a footballing sense its very understandable to not wish them all the best or feel proud for Scottish football , SFA GET YER FINGER OOT AND HAMMER THEM FOR ALL THE VILE SONGS THEY SING THERE IS NO PLACE IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL FOR IT.:cool:

I ask everyone to remember Kyriakos' dive.

I ask everyone to remember the blatant foul on Robbo in the cup final that wasn't given.

I ask everyone to remember Ibrox, Govan and Glasgow.

Come on Zenit!!!

Griclesfield

fantastic result for all connected to rangers football club.

well done.

just cant see them getting a result against Zenit, but how many time has that been said so far in UEFA cup with Rangers this season.

Archived