Well done to Rangers!!!

Dr. Bapswent

well done Rangers, what I would do to have Hearts have half as good a season, some right bitter people on here.

And CHELSEA last night, as my signature says ;)

I don't think anyone on here (well, other than the obvious exceptions...) would say any differently - we would all probably keel over with happiness if Hearts were ever to achieve anything like this. But this is nothing to do with Hearts, it's about Rangers and whether or not people are pleased for them.

Plenty of people aren't pleased for them at all and in my opinion, with very good reason too. That club and its cretinous supporters are a pustulent boil on the bum of Scottish football, and of Scotland in general. Rangers are rotten to the core in so many ways and quite frankly, it's a terrifying thought that anyone might think for one second that they're representative of Scottish football or Scottish people.

I'd find it very easy to congratulate pretty much any other Scottish football team and I'd support them wholeheartedly if they were to make a final like this, but not Rangers. I couldn't be associated with that club or its pathetic and moronic supporters.

I hope they get ripped apart in Manchester.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think anyone on here (well, other than the obvious exceptions...) would say any differently - we would all probably keel over with happiness if Hearts were ever to achieve anything like this. But this is nothing to do with Hearts, it's about Rangers and whether or not people are pleased for them.

Plenty of people aren't pleased for them at all and in my opinion, with very good reason too. That club and its cretinous supporters are a pustulent boil on the bum of Scottish football, and of Scotland in general. Rangers are rotten to the core in so many ways and quite frankly, it's a terrifying thought that anyone might think for one second that they're representative of Scottish football or Scottish people.

I'd find it very easy to congratulate pretty much any other Scottish football team and I'd support them wholeheartedly if they were to make a final like this, but not Rangers. I couldn't be associated with that club or its pathetic and moronic supporters.

Couldnt have put it better

Walter Kidd

What a repugnant post.

I would like to congratulate Rangers FC on being the first Scottish CLub in a European final since 1983.

I thought better of you.

The Merse
What a repugnant post.

I would like to congratulate Rangers FC on being the first Scottish CLub in a European final since 1983.

I thought better of you.

Seville not count then, nah?

What a repugnant post.

I thought better of you.

Sorry Walter, but I'm just being honest about the way I see it.

I'd really love to be able to congratulate them and to be proud that a Scottish team has made the final but to do so, I'd have to try and ignore the fact that they're a parasitic embarrassment in every other respect. I can't do that.

It might be a notable achievement, it might be an important final, but that doesn't suddenly negate or wash away all the damaging things that they do or the problems that they cause. Having done well doesn't suddenly make them worthy of support.

Pat on the back for Rangers!

I like everybody else was amazed at that,good luck in Mankchester:rolleyes:

vancouverjambo

Just watching the evening sports highlights on the Canadian sports channel "The Score".

I quote: "Rangers win on penalties in what must have been the worst two legs of soccer I have ever watched in my life."

This from a TV station used to watching all that MLS has on offer for talent and entertainment!!!

bertracoon
Just watching the evening sports highlights on the Canadian sports channel "The Score".

I quote: "Rangers win on penalties in what must have been the worst two legs of soccer I have ever watched in my life."

This from a TV station used to watching all that MLS has on offer for talent and entertainment!!!

Ha, even the American coverage talked about how bad the first leg was. Having just watched the Toronto - New York game, the first half of the Hun Fiorentina was p i s s poor, Rangers gameplan was blatantly obvious, defend and try to get a jammy setpiece every now and again.

I'm actually scared that they got to the Final.

Booooooooooooooooo

grumpyjambo
Guys,

The biterness at times on here is dreadful, Rangers have achieved the unachievable tonight. If you cant congratulate them then dont post on this thread.

Put all your bigoted thoughts aside tonight and revel in what is a great moment (as it was in 2003) for SCOTTISH football.

Just for you http://www.followfollow.com

Registration is easy.

grumpyjambo

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Guest GhostHunter

What makes it worse, is the fact we'll now have to listen to Archie "Oooph" McPherson staining his trousers again.

:boak:

boabyarsebiscuit
What makes it worse, is the fact we'll now have to listen to Archie "Oooph" McPherson staining his trousers again.

:boak:

I watched (most of) the match down here in London on ITV4. The wife called me during the game and asked if Archie Macpherson was commentating on that channel - she could not STAND the commentary. The telly back up in Embra was flicked over to ITV4 in an instant when I told her he wasn't.

Back to Rangers achievement.

Rangers have made the UEFA Cup Final for a number of reasons. The most important of which is having a top class experienced MANAGER, with a great and enthusiastic coaching team who are ALLOWED to manage. They play to their strengths. Pretty it ain't. Effective? Certainly. They have a fantastic central defender in Carlos Cuellar. They have some good Scottish talent in Thomson, Whittaker and dare I say it, Barry Ferguson. And after Ferguson missing the first penalty their remaining penalty takers (including the awful Brahim Hemdani!!) had the courage to score when under pressure.

Quite simply they deserve to be in the Final, because they have fought through some decent teams to get there. Anyone saying otherwise is just being stupid.

I am pleased they've made the final for various reasons. It will have upset the "bestest fans in the wurrald" for a starter. And even better. Those silly silly people on here who claim successful football clubs don't need a manager. Let's hear no more of your nonsense on that subject from now on, please.

slashishere
I hope they get absolutely hammered in the final. Preferably by about six or seven goals.

What he said!!

hope they get a total stuffing, blight on scottish football along with their other half.

Therapist

Tremendous performance by Rangers FC. Congratulations to them for what they've achieved. It was great for the coefficient and Scottish and British football. Hopefully they will now go on to win the final. ;)

Can I suggest it would be extremely sporting if the moderating team on HMFC Kickback were to send a message to their Follow Follow counterparts wishing them all the best in the final on behalf of the users of this board. :)

An astonishing feat, granted, but congratulations only go to Walter Smith, Alexander, Cuellar and Weir.

Extra time and penalties in the final? No chance, Zenit St Petersburg will humiliate this Rangers team and when it happens no one can deny that it wasn't coming.

Mon ZSP.

Guest GhostHunter
Tremendous performance by Rangers FC. Congratulations to them for what they've achieved. It was great for the coefficient and Scottish and British football. Hopefully they will now go on to win the final. ;)

Can I suggest it would be extremely sporting if the moderating team on HMFC Kickback were to send a message to their Follow Follow counterparts wishing them all the best in the final on behalf of the users of this board. :)

:evilno:

:D

The Real Maroonblood

Of cousre yourself would adualte the other half of the bigot brothers if they achieved the same.

:whistling:

lewis2006

well said!

Isn't it amazing what you read when you ain't got a gun, no winking smiley here.

maroonlegions
well said!

just cannae bring myself to wish , god save the queen,sash, derry walls , bigoted singing flumps all the best. :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo

Well done Ra....

Nah. I just can't lower myself to that level.

I hope Dick gets it right up you bunch of ugly manky smelly unwashed bigotted b******* in the final.

CornhillHearts

Well done Rangers and i hope my two muckers enjoy the two uefa cup final tickets i have provided.

Good suggestion Brother Therapist.

maroonlegions
Well done Ra....

Nah. I just can't lower myself to that level.

I hope Dick gets it right up you bunch of ugly manky smelly unwashed bigotted b******* in the final.

the general will have his master plan in place and the rankgers will not be able to live with it.;):107years:

troonjambo
Yep, I am absolutely delighted. The value of my pair of UEFA cup final tickets just went through the feckin roof !!!!!

roof does not even begin to cover it ps well done rangers (grudgingly)

And when will the 'We took 500,000 fans tae Madchester compared tae your 250,000 in Seville in that know' debate start. Great achievement to get there but I hope they lose in the last minute of extra time to a BF own goal. Too many years of exasperation against the OF to just sweep it under the carpet now.

Its funny, that Hearts fans with opposing views on whether our club is being slowly killed by Romanov are abused and argued with for being divisive.

Yet there is a thread where the more "traditional" fans of Hearts are deliberately getting a semi over winding up non-like minded Hearts fans.

No matter the rights and wrongs of each camps stance here, IMO this thread is much more divisive than any Romanov argument that may be going on elsewhere

Therapist
Good suggestion Brother Therapist.

Yes, I thought it would be a nice gesture to put rivalries aside and wish Rangers FC all the best from HMFC Kickback. Unfortunately there appear to be a lot of petty and small minded people who are part of our online family. :sad:

colinmaroon

Let's get one thing right -

Rangers ARE representative of Scotland - and the Scots!!!

At least they are representative of much of our race!!!

The narrow minded bigotry!

Intolerance!

Troublemakers!

The unbridled and misplaced arrogance!

The delusions of grandeur!

Short-sightedness!

Greed! etc. etc.

Fortunately, there are those who, although we might suffer from some of the same faults - at least we are not blighted with the Brox Pox!

Rangers will never, never, never represent me in any shape or form!!!

colinmaroon
Yes, I thought it would be a nice gesture to put rivalries aside and wish Rangers FC all the best from HMFC Kickback. Unfortunately there appear to be a lot of petty and small minded people who are part of our online family. :sad:

Petty and small-minded is genetic - it has it's origins in those infected with the Brox Pox!!!

Sambo The Jambo

The rich get richer. Am I the only one failing to see how that is fantastic for Scottish football?

Also, for those you will make the point that they've drawn attention to the game up here, do you honestly think anyone who has been subjected to sitting through an entire Rangers European game will even consider watching Scottish football to witness that kind of negative dirge. Personally, I highly doubt it.

The 4-5-1 formation has already been a blight on entertaining football for the last few years, but it least it leaves room for a certain amount of creativity. To think of more teams employing Rangers ultra defensive 4-5-1, which almost thrives on its lack of creativity, isn't worth thinking about, and certainly wouldn't be worth watching.

Dr. Bapswent

I love how your calling Hearts fans petty and small minded in the face of RANGERS fans getting into Europe.

Oh the irony.

Priceless.

Billy the Jambo

This is a Hearts fans site not a fecking hun one why are Hearts fans creaming their jeans about that set of bigotted barstewards.I dont thinkthey would be doing the same if the positions were reversed Feck them all weegie barstewards

Walter Bishop
There is no chip on my shoulder, you can't dispute any point I have made.

I would also be very suprised if the VAST majority of neutrals were supporting Rangers.

Whats SCOTTISH about rangers? Were you at the last league game against them when they were singing "Swing low"? That reeks of scottishness doesn't it.

They were actually singing,

"swing low, Glasgow Rangers,

GAZZA here for 9 in a row"

if you recall it was the same day Gazza was detained on the mental health act.

I love how your calling Hearts fans petty and small minded in the face of RANGERS fans getting into Europe.

Oh the irony.

Priceless.

From what he says he would be at the head of queue to congratulate Celtic also.

Not to be would be small minded and petty?

Seymour M Hersh

On the positive side at least one side of the bigot twins will be suffering on the back of this result. I just wish they both were.

John Findlay

Lets get one thing straight from the off here. Rangers are not playing for the good of Scottish football and what they managed tonight was for the good of Rangers FC and Rangers FC only.

Along with Celtic I will never congratulate them on anything. They do not and never have cared for the greater good of Scottish football and I in return couldnt give two hoots for them or Celtic.

Come on Zenit St Petersburg in the final.

John

Therapist my good friend, I have no doubt that the Huns find your kind even more embarrassing than we do.

Walter Kidd

The man got it exactly right. This board is full of petty people with chips on both shoulders. Rangers deserve all the luck and congratulations in the world.

A lot of my friends and family are Rangers fans and I would love to see any of you calling them lowlife bigots to their face. Easy to hide behind a keyboard though.

The moderating board should send a congratulatory note to follow follow.

jambojim52

Can't beleive the few on here creaming themselves over Ranger.

Firstly ,Do you honestly think they would be doing the same if was us?

Secondly ,How much money will they make, and how many team will they destroy by buying up players?

The next point is, Would the same " creamers" be doing the same with other spl teams, EG Celtic? No!

Links have been povided to Follow follow, and I respectfully suggest all those " creamers" Feck off over there and gives us peace.

For too long this great club of ours has had the stigma of being Mini Huns, all those of that persuasion should pack up and leave now!

Guest GhostHunter
The man got it exactly right. This board is full of petty people with chips on both shoulders. Rangers deserve all the luck and congratulations in the world.

A lot of my friends and family are Rangers fans and I would love to see any of you calling them lowlife bigots to their face. Easy to hide behind a keyboard though.

Why ?

Were Follow Follow Mods playing last night ?

Its funny, that Hearts fans with opposing views on whether our club is being slowly killed by Romanov are abused and argued with for being divisive.

Yet there is a thread where the more "traditional" fans of Hearts are deliberately getting a semi over winding up non-like minded Hearts fans.

No matter the rights and wrongs of each camps stance here, IMO this thread is much more divisive than any Romanov argument that may be going on elsewhere

Indeed. I sometimes question why the moderators allow so much blatant baiting to go on from certain posters on here.

Walter Bishop

Here here!

Walter Kidd
Why ?

Were Follow Follow Mods playing last night ?

In the spirit of entente cordiale.

You know it makes sense.

Walter Bishop

You can all say what you like, but as far as i am concerned Rangers are more "scottish" than we currently are and deserve all the plaudits they get.

You can all say what you like, but as far as i am concerned Rangers are more "scottish" than we currently are and deserve all the plaudits they get.

Have you ever been to Ibrox? Have you ever faced the wall of abuse and venom that Hearts fans recieve through there?

How can you possibly wish those idiots any happiness whatsoever.

Glory hunters getting glory.

Pass me the sick bucket.

marshallschunkychicken

Nightmare end to a nightmare week.

Man U, Chelsea, and Rangers all in European finals.

:sad:

Archived