tonights football bet

weststand93

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooperstar I'm on exact same bet as you, can see Milan being the danger of blowing it for us my man

Milan were the ones I was most worried about when I placed the bet. I'm half wishing I had put Madrid in instead now, which I considered. I just felt that with a draw being all they needed then that may have been the likely result.

Podolski's goal is a cracker.

Wee one two with Ox on the edge of the box, Ox chips it over the defender and Podolski hits it on the volley left footed, keeper flapping at thin air.

Milan were the ones I was most worried about when I placed the bet. I'm half wishing I had put Madrid in instead now, which I considered. I just felt that with a draw being all they needed then that may have been the likely result.

Your in mate, Milan 2-0, ragging was going to take them and well but got greedy and went for Kiev at home, again one team let me down had them Dortmund and Real Madrid.

always the one fecking team, every time.

Your in mate, Milan 2-0, ragging was going to take them and well but got greedy and went for Kiev at home, again one team let me down had them Dortmund and Real Madrid.

always the one fecking team, every time.

Crawley for me last night, Newcastle at the weekend.

What a goal from Mexes!

Penalty Citeh, Arbeloa off.

:silviodamn:

Edit. Aguero scores.

Teaches me for spending money in my head already...

Harsh red, but Citeh have to go for it.

We can all just hope Real can steal one on the counter

Was a second yellow, thought it was fair myself

I see, just assumed it was straight red, was watching the Goal Alert when it happened.

My bets looking well and truly snookered now. Need goals from Madrid, Arbroath and Schalke.

1-0 Shalke

All's not lost!

Morgaro Gomis
:facepalm: Only Real Madrid letting me down on my ?200 coupon. Real Madrid and Arbroath letting me down on my ?170 coupon. Typical.

Thats the second time Kompany has blatantly taken Ronaldo out off the ball. Both bookings, and he should be off. CR7 is getting nothing from the ref tonight. Shocking

Morgaro Gomis

Ronaldo gets given very little by most referee's. On the other hand, you have Di Maria who goes down under nothing, who consistently gets freekicks.

Crawley for me last night, Newcastle at the weekend.

What a goal from Mexes!

aye the toon done me at the weekend also.

the amount of times it's been one team that's let me down this season is actually starting to annoy me, nearly every weekend now, thankfully City scored so don't feel as bad when it's not the one team, that really does my head in.

Job done sooperster 16/1 I got on the four fold, some good work, you were right to avoid city game couldn't pick a winner before either and looks like the draw was the shout, anyway happy with that

Job done sooperster 16/1 I got on the four fold, some good work, you were right to avoid city game couldn't pick a winner before either and looks like the draw was the shout, anyway happy with that

Just over 16/1 for me too. Only a fiver on it, but the ?80 profit will do for me.

Real should have buried that game and not my frickin coupon.

Anyway Over 2.5 Goals in the Dortmund game sees me up for the evening

:silvio:

Morgaro Gomis

Hahaha. I dont believe it. Arbroath got a last minute winner meaning both my coupons were bust my Madrid. What an arse. One of the coupons was a 10p bet on a 1,747/1 shout haha.

Archived