Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

On 11/08/2021 at 19:23, Dagger Is Back said:

A huge thank you to Rudolf who has renewed three pairs of adult/U13 STs for the coming season. These will be used by pupils at Brunstane PS and Gilmerton PS

Thank you so much

Huge thanks to Rudolf on behalf of the  children and families at Brunstane!

After so long with so little to look forward to, this is going to be HUGE for our kids. 

As always, can’t thank @Rudolf enough for this incredible gesture and Paul for organising. 

Top gents. 

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• oddball

Dagger Is Back

We received this today from Richard Napier, HT at Balgreen PS

Dear neonjambo,

On behalf of the Balgreen community I would like to thank you for your continued generosity in donating two sets of season tickets for the home games at Hearts. The pandemic has been particularly difficult for our families, many of whom live in poverty, including those in working poverty where zero hours contracts means income is unstable week to week. Through your kindness we can allow families time together, allowing them to attend matches that often would be beyond their budgets. One of my favourite parts of my job is contacting families and pupils and offering them the opportunity to attend games. I spend a lot of time with pupils looking to find out what is going on for them and ascertaining if they would benefit from the opportunity of attending games. When I get to offer them the tickets the smiles and joy it brings is real food for the soul.

Hearts continue to do great things for the community through the Big Hearts foundation and we have families who benefit from their support through attending some of the clubs that are offered throughout the holidays, the provision of food parcels and other supports that reach out into our community. Your kindness adds another layer of support and comfort to families- helping make memories.

Thanks again and take care,

Richard

TypoonJambo

Makes you proud to be a Jambo Well done to all who generously contributed. Tremendous work.

Edited by TypoonJambo
Spelling
On 13/08/2021 at 14:07, CMc said:

Huge thanks to Rudolf on behalf of the  children and families at Brunstane!

After so long with so little to look forward to, this is going to be HUGE for our kids. 

As always, can’t thank @Rudolf enough for this incredible gesture and Paul for organising. 

Top gents. 

Massive smile on two wee boys faces today when I tapped them on the shoulder and told them they were going to Tynecastle this weekend!

The gradual dawning of, “is that a thing again? He looks serious… Yaaaas we’re going to the football!” was an absolute joy to see. 

Thanks once again to all involved. This is an incredible initiative. Now even more than ever. 

davemclaren
8 minutes ago, CMc said:

Massive smile on two wee boys faces today when I tapped them on the shoulder and told them they were going to Tynecastle this weekend!

The gradual dawning of, “is that a thing again? He looks serious… Yaaaas we’re going to the football!” was an absolute joy to see. 

Thanks once again to all involved. This is an incredible initiative. Now even more than ever. 

Nice to hear. 

Dagger Is Back
4 minutes ago, CMc said:

That's sums up perfectly what this is all about. Thanks for sharing buddy

Dagger Is Back

We got this feedback from Canal View PS following yesterdays game

Thank you so much!!

Elliot loved his first ever Hearts game so much he even went to bed last night talking about it.

His smile all day yesterday was heart-warming.

So thanks again for giving him that experience.