Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Dagger Is Back

Merry Xmas to all of our valued donors who've helped in making this a really busy year.

We have 12 pairs of STs out there at various primary schools including Sighthill, Broomhouse, Brunstane, Niddrie, Gilmerton, Granton, Murrayburn, Clovenstone, Dalry and Clermiston. Without the generous support of our donors, hundreds of children in the Edinburgh area wouldn't have had the opportunity to enjoy a day out with their Mum or Dad, and to hopefully be bitten by the Hearts bug that got us all. 

We've also had many donations of match tickets and these have been donated to other schools across Edinburgh including Oxgangs, South Queensferry and Echline. We've also been able to provide tickets to the Edinburgh Childrens Hospital Charity. All have helped give a little one a day out to remember.

Best wishes to all for 2018 and thank you again

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dagger Is Back

• davemclaren

• hisnameis

• Rudolf

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Merry Xmas to all of our valued donors who've helped in making this a really busy year.

We have 12 pairs of STs out there at various primary schools including Sighthill, Broomhouse, Brunstane, Niddrie, Gilmerton, Granton, Murrayburn, Clovenstone, Dalry and Clermiston. Without the generous support of our donors, hundreds of children in the Edinburgh area wouldn't have had the opportunity to enjoy a day out with their Mum or Dad, and to hopefully be bitten by the Hearts bug that got us all. 

We've also had many donations of match tickets and these have been donated to other schools across Edinburgh including Oxgangs, South Queensferry and Echline. We've also been able to provide tickets to the Edinburgh Childrens Hospital Charity. All have helped give a little one a day out to remember.

Outstanding work Paul and many thanks to you for organising it all!

6 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Huge thank you to all the donors- and to Dagger for all of his organisation and logistics work. 

The tickets really have been a huge boost to our kids and their families most of whom had never had the chance to go to a game before. 

Lots of smiles on little faces thanks to all your work, so huge thanks to all involved. 

Have a great Christmas all, you deserve it!

7 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Merry Christmas Paul, and thanks for all your hard work in getting this programme to work. Having seen some of the feedback letters from the kids, I am blown away by the impact these things have on the life of kids in these schools.

Looking forward to that beer over Christmas!

All the best to all the ticket donors for their kind and generous donations this year. Our pupils at Clovenstone have benefited so much from this initiative. Also a massive thanks to Paul for his outstanding work, making sure that all the tickets get out to the schools. Despite some very trying circumstances,  Paul has always delivered. A very merry Christmas and a happy 2018 to one and all from staff at Clovenstone Primary school. 

Edited by hisnameis

Dagger Is Back
19 minutes ago, MrB1to4 said:

This is pretty off topic so apologies. How can you donate to jkb? 

(I'm not the mystery benefactor hehe)

You can become a member or donate to one of the fund raising campaigns that run from time to time.

if you want to donate tickets, I’d be happy to help you

1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

You can become a member or donate to one of the fund raising campaigns that run from time to time.

if you want to donate tickets, I’d be happy to help you

Aah I see. Gotta ya now. Much appreciated. 

Are these donations of tickets, season tickets or buying a ticket and donating them? 

Thanks for your help. 

Dagger Is Back
4 hours ago, MrB1to4 said:

Aah I see. Gotta ya now. Much appreciated. 

Are these donations of tickets, season tickets or buying a ticket and donating them? 

Thanks for your help. 

Can be whatever you want. It can be pairs of purchased tickets, donated tickets due to ST holders not being able to attend etc

Only thing is that we’re looking for pairs of tickets so parents can take their kids 

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back

A belated thank you to Rudolf who donated 3 pairs of tickets for last Saturdays game against Motherwell. They went to 3 Jambo families in South Queensferry who were delighted to have the opportunity to have some family time together at Tynie.

Cheers as ever Rudolf

Dagger Is Back

Many thanks once again to Rudolf who has kindly donated 3 pairs of tickets for Saturdays cup game against St Johnstone. They're on their way to Clovenstone, Murrayburn and Canal View PS in Edinburgh.

13 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Many thanks once again to Rudolf who has kindly donated 3 pairs of tickets for Saturdays cup game against St Johnstone. They're on their way to Clovenstone, Murrayburn and Canal View PS in Edinburgh.

Brilliant once again from Rudolf. 

Dagger Is Back

And another thank you to Detty29 for a donation of a pair of tickets for Saturdays cup game.

They’ve been sent down to Brunstane PS.

Cheers Detty

Guys - I'm going to call up Hearts today and buy 2 tickets for Saturday's game if it's not too late. How do i get them to big Hearts? Apologies, but has been a couple of years since i did this.

Dagger Is Back
9 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Guys - I'm going to call up Hearts today and buy 2 tickets for Saturday's game if it's not too late. How do i get them to big Hearts? Apologies, but has been a couple of years since i did this.

That’s a great thing to do. I’d presume that you’d just phone them up and they can pick them up from the TO. Tell the TO they’re for BH when you buy them?

17 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

That’s a great thing to do. I’d presume that you’d just phone them up and they can pick them up from the TO. Tell the TO they’re for BH when you buy them?

Sure. Will do

On 05/02/2018 at 22:15, Dagger Is Back said:

And another thank you to Detty29 for a donation of a pair of tickets for Saturdays cup game.

They’ve been sent down to Brunstane PS.

Cheers Detty

Huge thanks to Detty for kindly donating the tickets!

A wee Jambo in P4 will be attending her first ever game as a result. 

She is very excited!

On 07/02/2018 at 18:40, CMc said:

Huge thanks to Detty for kindly donating the tickets!

A wee Jambo in P4 will be attending her first ever game as a result. 

She is very excited!

Hope she has a great time.

Dagger Is Back
13 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Get paid next on the 15th March, in a position now that I can donate 2 tickets, PM me Dagger to tell me how to pay

You have a pm mate

Dagger Is Back

Another big shout of thanks to Rudolf for 3 pairs of tickets for the Killie game.

They’ll be handed in to Dalry and Clovenstone PS next week.

Thanks again for your generosity 

Once again, a massive thanks to Rudolph for another generous donation. Just discovered another wee girl in P4/5 who goes with her dad so a great surprise in store for her. Thanks again to Paul for keeping this great initiative ticking along.

• 1 month later...

Able to donate £110 towards a season ticket for next year which gets an u16 in bronze. Appreciate Im a bit off as an adult ticket to match this is £320 but hopefully someone out there able to donate towards that. 

If not, Ill make it up in match tickets. 

Dagger Is Back
On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 15:05, bam95 said:

Able to donate £110 towards a season ticket for next year which gets an u16 in bronze. Appreciate Im a bit off as an adult ticket to match this is £320 but hopefully someone out there able to donate towards that. 

That's a brilliant gesture bam95. I'll be in touch

Cheers

Dagger Is Back
On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 00:53, bikerjambo said:

Get paid next on the 15th March, in a position now that I can donate 2 tickets, PM me Dagger to tell me how to pay

Huge thank you to you mate. Picked up the tickets this morning and they're on their way to a good family of Jambos in South Queensferry

Cheers

Dagger Is Back

Another big thank you, this time to Dunks for donating 2 tickets for tomorrows game. They're on their way to a good Jambo family

Cheers

Edited by Dagger Is Back

Dagger Is Back

And the good news keeps on coming. Massive thanks to Bend It Like Barasa who has renewed two pairs of Cat B STs which have been used this season by pupils of Niddrie and Clermiston PS. A wonderful gesture

Cheers

stirlingshirejambo

This thread restores my faith in our true support

Every thread seems to be hijacked by the shit stirrers and drama queens denouncing the team, the management and the supporters and I know they will never even think of visiting this thread

Thank DIB and all the regular and irregular contributors for making kids who are less fortunate to have a great day out

Edited by stirlingshirejambo

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

For anyone thinking of donating season ticket seats due to being unable to attend, you just need to email the club asking them to convert the season ticket seats to printed tickets with Dagger as picker upperer. The email address changed recently, so if doing this, use: [email protected]

A few seconds of your time will make a day to remember for a youngster  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Dagger Is Back
On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 23:16, Dunks said:

Hi folks,

For anyone thinking of donating season ticket seats due to being unable to attend, you just need to email the club asking them to convert the season ticket seats to printed tickets with Dagger as picker upperer. The email address changed recently, so if doing this, use: [email protected]

A few seconds of your time will make a day to remember for a youngster  :thumbsup:

Cheers Dunks for ensuring that I'm going to be spending the little spare time I have on driving to/from Tynie! LOL I think many of us take going to Tynie for granted. For these kids it's a massive deal and a great day out!

Dagger Is Back

Another big thank you, to Dunks for donating 2 tickets for Sundays game. They're on their way with another pair of donated tickets to Clovenstone PS

Cheers

Dagger Is Back

Another thank you to Ulysses who has once again renewed a par of adult/U13 tickets. These are going to be used again by the children of Dalry PS.

Another great gesture

Dagger Is Back
On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:20, Dagger Is Back said:

And the good news keeps on coming. Massive thanks to Bend It Like Barasa who has renewed two pairs of Cat B STs which have been used this season by pupils of Niddrie and Clermiston PS. A wonderful gesture

Cheers

One pair of tickets will be going to Niddrie PS. We'll find a home for the other pair shortly

On 5/2/2018 at 08:58, Dagger Is Back said:

Cheers Dunks for ensuring that I'm going to be spending the little spare time I have on driving to/from Tynie! LOL I think many of us take going to Tynie for granted. For these kids it's a massive deal and a great day out!

You know you like it Paul:laugh:

Dagger Is Back

Massive thanks to Mikey1874 for once again renewing his pair of STs. These tickets will once again be used by kids at Clovenstone PS.

Cheers Mikey

Dagger Is Back

Another HUGE thank you tonight to Rudolf for renewing the three pairs of STs used last year by kids at Brunstane, Gilmerton and Sighthill PS

11 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Another HUGE thank you tonight to Rudolf for renewing the three pairs of STs used last year by kids at Brunstane, Gilmerton and Sighthill PS

An incredible gesture, Rudolf!

On behalf of all the children and their families, an enormous thank you!

Thanks to your generosity, we sent 17 families to the football this year, many for the first time and many of whom might not have been able to go otherwise. Demand massively outstripped supply, so very excited to send more families next year. 

Definitely converted a few new Jambos on the way as well. 

Thanks again to all involved!

Doctor FinnBarr
On 5/2/2018 at 09:01, Dagger Is Back said:

Another thank you to Ulysses who has once again renewed a par of adult/U13 tickets. These are going to be used again by the children of Dalry PS.

Another great gesture

On 5/5/2018 at 21:07, Dagger Is Back said:

Massive thanks to Mikey1874 for once again renewing his pair of STs. These tickets will once again be used by kids at Clovenstone PS.

Cheers Mikey

On 5/5/2018 at 21:08, Dagger Is Back said:

More than I can ever afford but thats brilliant from the 3 posters mentioned above. 

Thanks guys for inviting more folks into our "family".

PS, I'll be in touch in the new season Paul

hisnameis

Can I just say a huge thanks to all donors on behalf of all the kids at Clovenstone Primary who have benefitted from your kind donations this season. Especially Michael for donating the season tickets, what a great gesture. Finally, special thanks must go to Dagger for all his sterling work. I hope you all have a great summer and lets gub this shower tonight.

No sooner were said shower gubbed when two season tickets arrived at Clovenstone from Michael via Dagger's  first class delivery for next season. Brilliant news and very much appreciated by all at Clovenstone Primary. The generosity of the donors on this site is nothing short of fantastic. The kids are already talking about next season and reminding me of when their birthdays are etc Haha. Once again, huge thanks, you have no idea how much these opportunities mean to some of our kids. Have great summer and already looking forward to season 18/19

Dagger Is Back
On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 23:11, bikerjambo said:

More than I can ever afford but thats brilliant from the 3 posters mentioned above. 

Thanks guys for inviting more folks into our "family".

PS, I'll be in touch in the new season Paul

Biker, every donation makes a difference buddy. Ask any of the guys we work with who post on this thread and they'll you just how much this means to these kids.

Most of us take going to Tynie for granted. It means so much more to these kids, and the great news is that we know that many of them catch the bug and go on to become regulars. I know lots of kids who were introduced to HMFC when we started this initiative back in 2012, who now are ST holders with their parents.

People like you are helping to build our fan base for the future too.

Take care

Dagger Is Back
On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 15:05, bam95 said:

Have sent you a pm Bam

Doctor FinnBarr
6 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Biker, every donation makes a difference buddy. Ask any of the guys we work with who post on this thread and they'll you just how much this means to these kids.

Most of us take going to Tynie for granted. It means so much more to these kids, and the great news is that we know that many of them catch the bug and go on to become regulars. I know lots of kids who were introduced to HMFC when we started this initiative back in 2012, who now are ST holders with their parents.

People like you are helping to build our fan base for the future too.

Take care

Cheers mate.......and keep up the good work of course

• 1 month later...
Dagger Is Back
On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 21:08, Dagger Is Back said:

The  STs this year will be enjoyed by pupils at Gilmerton and Brunstane PS. Cheers Rudolf

Dagger Is Back

Huge thanks to Detty29 who has very kindly donated a pair of Cat B STs. These tickets will be passed to Canal View PS for the season ahead

Dagger Is Back
On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:20, Dagger Is Back said:

Cheers

These tickets will be handed over this week to Niddrie PS and Dalry PS. Thanks again BILB

• 2 weeks later...

Huge thanks to Rudolf again for renewing the tickets used at Brunstane. 

We've now got two very excited families counting the days until the first home game. 

Huge thanks also to Dagger for running all the logistics. 

By by the end of the year, over a hundred Jambos will have gone to Tynecastle as guests of the school due to the generosity of Rudolf and others. 

That is truly incredible. 

Massive, massive thanks to all involved.