Jump to content
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Donate a ticket to future Jambos

Recommended Posts

Dagger Is Back

Massive thank you to Rudolf for donating 10 tickets for the Livvy cup game. Just staggered by everyones kindness especially at this time of year.

 

The tickets will be delivered next week to Balgreen, Canal View, Clovenstone, Dalry and Longstone PS

 

Cheers Rudolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
3 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Massive thank you to Rudolf for donating 10 tickets for the Livvy cup game. Just staggered by everyones kindness especially at this time of year.

 

The tickets will be delivered next week to Balgreen, Canal View, Clovenstone, Dalry and Longstone PS

 

Cheers Rudolf

Wonderful gesture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hisnameis

Great gesture from Rudolph again. Very much appreciated . Many thanks from Clovenstone Primary.  And not forgetting Dagger. Great work guys.??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Massive thanks to RobNox for donating two tickets for the St Johnstone game

 

These will be delivered to Granton PS  next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

A huge thank you to SwindonJambo for his kind donation of two tickets for the Livvy cup game. I'll get these passed on to Brunstane PS.

 

Cheers SJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

We have had an amazing £500 of tickets for the Livvy cup game donated by a long standing Kickbacker who wishes to remain anonymous. 25 pairs of tickets for Sundays game will be distributed tomorrow and Tuesday to

 

Dalry PS

Balgreen PS

Canal View PS

Broomhouse PS
Stenhouse PS

Longstone PS

Tynecastle HS

Murrayburn PS

Sighthill PS

 

Thank you so much for your unbelievable kindness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clerry Jambo

Absolutely great gesture, I do love this thread.

 

Well done to Dagger and the people who make this happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwindonJambo
On 13/01/2019 at 19:50, Dagger Is Back said:

We have had an amazing £500 of tickets for the Livvy cup game donated by a long standing Kickbacker who wishes to remain anonymous. 25 pairs of tickets for Sundays game will be distributed tomorrow and Tuesday to

 

Dalry PS

Balgreen PS

Canal View PS

Broomhouse PS
Stenhouse PS

Longstone PS

Tynecastle HS

Murrayburn PS

Sighthill PS

 

Thank you so much for your unbelievable kindness

 

That is absolutely phenomenal. Hopefully a few new fans will result from this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CMc
On 12/01/2019 at 20:31, Dagger Is Back said:

A huge thank you to SwindonJambo for his kind donation of two tickets for the Livvy cup game. I'll get these passed on to Brunstane PS.

 

Cheers SJ

 

Massive thank you to Swindon Jambo from Brunstane Primary.

 

Tickets are going to a wee girl and her family. She has never been to the football before and she is EXTREMELY excited!

 

Well done to everyone donating tickets. Can't overstate the impact this has on kids around the city who might not ever get the chance otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwindonJambo
On 16/01/2019 at 20:45, CMc said:

 

Massive thank you to Swindon Jambo from Brunstane Primary.

 

Tickets are going to a wee girl and her family. She has never been to the football before and she is EXTREMELY excited!

 

Well done to everyone donating tickets. Can't overstate the impact this has on kids around the city who might not ever get the chance otherwise.

 

 That is so heartwarming to read on a cold Thursday night. Hope they have a great day. I'll be watching down here on TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hisnameis

A huge thanks to the anonymous donor responsible for  3 pairs of tickets for tomorrow’s cup tie arriving at Clovenstone Primary this. Week. All the kids were delighted to receive them. A fabulous gesture and ,as always, gratefully received. Thanks due too for 1st class Dagger delivery. Hopefully, they’ll see us progressing into the next round but regardless of the result, I’m sure a day to remember..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

More thanks to Ulysses who has donated two tickets for the Auchinleck game. These tickets have been donated to Dalry PS

 

Thanks once again Uly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

A massive thank you to SwindonJambo for donating a pair of tickets for next weeks cup game.

 

They're winging their way to Brunstane PS

 

Cheers SJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hisnameis

Massive thanks to Rudolph for the very kind donation of two tickets for next weeks cup tie to Clovenstone Primary. A great gesture and as always hats off to Dagger too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Huge thank you  again to RobNox for donating two tickets for Sunday which are now on their way to Granton PS.

 

Thanks RN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
novoman

Tried to sent you a pm, not sure if you got it. About donating tickets 

2 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Huge thank you  again to RobNox for donating two tickets for Sunday which are now on their way to Granton PS.

 

Thanks RN

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShedBoy

I have an under 16 ticket for Auchinleck as my nephew can no longer go. It’s in the ticket office though. Give me a shout if anyone wants it I can pass on details ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, ShedBoy said:

I have an under 16 ticket for Auchinleck as my nephew can no longer go. It’s in the ticket office though. Give me a shout if anyone wants it I can pass on details ?

 

That's really kind of you but we deal with pairs of tickets so that a kid can go with Mum or Dad. Thanks anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back
9 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Huge thank you  again to RobNox for donating two tickets for Sunday which are now on their way to Granton PS.

 

Thanks RN

 

Apologies that should have read 4 tickets all on their way to Granton PS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Huge thank you to Rudolf for yet another donation

 

10 tickets for Sunday now on their way to

 

Sighthill, Longstone, Canal View, Clovenstone and Murrayburn PS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

It's all go here.

 

Huge thanks to Novoman who has donated 1 adult and 2 U13 tickets for Sundays game. These will be delivered to Longstone PS tomorrow

 

Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren

Amazing generosity again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Another thank you to BOOF who has been a supporter of ours from the off. Three tickets for the game on Sunday are now with Broomhouse PS.

 

Thanks BOOF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FinnBarr Saunders
On 05/02/2019 at 20:50, Dagger Is Back said:

Another thank you to BOOF who has been a supporter of ours from the off. Three tickets for the game on Sunday are now with Broomhouse PS.

 

Thanks BOOF

 

2 tickets for Tuesday any use to you Dagger? I know its a school night but I thought I'd offer anyhow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back
8 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

 

2 tickets for Tuesday any use to you Dagger? I know its a school night but I thought I'd offer anyhow

 

That's really kind. You have a pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

We got this feedback today from Gilmerton PS who have been given the use of a pair of STs for this season

 

We would like to send a huge thank you to Rudolf for donating tickets to Gilmerton Primary.  We use this very kind gesture to help improve parental engagement and it has gone down a treat! We have launched website competitions to find a fair way to hand out our tickets and we have had a marked increase in engagement.  There is big excitement every time we announce the ticket winners!

 

Once again thank you so much for helping us here at Gilmerton!

 

Alet Bouwer

Depute Head Teacher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

We've received this feedback this morning from Niddrie Mill PS. They have had the use of a pair of STs this season donated by Bend It Like Barasa

 

Many of our pupils live in poverty.  Their families do not have the money for ‘extras’ such as trips to the football.  Your scheme has allowed some of our most disadvantaged youngsters to enjoy a day out and share it with a member of their family.  Without such a scheme most of the pupils who have participated would not otherwise have been able to have such an experience.  Your continued support with this is very much appreciated and will allow many more pupils to experience such a wonderful opportunity.

 

Many thanks

 

Jennifer Goodall

Principal Teacher

Niddrie Mill Primary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

We received this feedback from Granton PS this morning. Thanks to kind JKB donors, they've received a number of tickets throughout this season

 

On behalf of Granton Primary School, I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big thank you for your very kind donation of Hearts match tickets.

 

Our school is in an area of multi deprivation and most of our children come from families where money is a huge issue and very limited for additional extras. Your generosity has allowed some of our children to attend a Hearts match for the first time and at the same time spend some quality time with an adult from their family in such an enjoyable way.

 

The children have been so excited, some to the extent of tears, when I have offered them the tickets! Their reactions to the game have all been so positive, even when Hearts have lost; the whole experience has been fantastic. Some quotes from the children and their very grateful parents have been:

 

P6 and P7 children:

“It was the best day of my life!”

“It was so exciting, especially when the Jambos scored!”

“I never thought that I would get to see the Hearts, none of my family have ever been before, I’m the first! It was the greatest day ever!”

“I went with my Dad, we never do things together and this has made us have something to remember forever.”

 

Parents:

“It was a great day out, the Hearts were amazing! I’ve been a Hearts fan all my life, but this is the first time I’ve been to see them, we will go back sometime soon.”

“Thanks for giving us your tickets, I don’t really take my daughter to anything, but that will now need to change as we had such a great time. The atmosphere was amazing, we lost our voices shouting and the Hearts won! Just brilliant!”

 

What may seem to some, as such a small thing, has had such a positive impact on the children and their parent(s) who have had this opportunity, so thank you so much once again.

 

Yours sincerely.

  

     M. Innes

Morag Innes

Depute Head Teacher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Many thanks once again to Rudolf for the kind donation of 4 tickets for the Aberdeen game

 

These have been delivered to Granton PS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
4 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

We received this feedback from Granton PS this morning. Thanks to kind JKB donors, they've received a number of tickets throughout this season

 

On behalf of Granton Primary School, I would like to take this opportunity to say a very big thank you for your very kind donation of Hearts match tickets.

 

Our school is in an area of multi deprivation and most of our children come from families where money is a huge issue and very limited for additional extras. Your generosity has allowed some of our children to attend a Hearts match for the first time and at the same time spend some quality time with an adult from their family in such an enjoyable way.

 

The children have been so excited, some to the extent of tears, when I have offered them the tickets! Their reactions to the game have all been so positive, even when Hearts have lost; the whole experience has been fantastic. Some quotes from the children and their very grateful parents have been:

 

P6 and P7 children:

“It was the best day of my life!”

“It was so exciting, especially when the Jambos scored!”

“I never thought that I would get to see the Hearts, none of my family have ever been before, I’m the first! It was the greatest day ever!”

“I went with my Dad, we never do things together and this has made us have something to remember forever.”

 

Parents:

“It was a great day out, the Hearts were amazing! I’ve been a Hearts fan all my life, but this is the first time I’ve been to see them, we will go back sometime soon.”

“Thanks for giving us your tickets, I don’t really take my daughter to anything, but that will now need to change as we had such a great time. The atmosphere was amazing, we lost our voices shouting and the Hearts won! Just brilliant!”

 

What may seem to some, as such a small thing, has had such a positive impact on the children and their parent(s) who have had this opportunity, so thank you so much once again.

 

Yours sincerely.

  

     M. Innes

Morag Innes

Depute Head Teacher

Brilliant feedback. Well done @Dagger Is Back for organising this. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Some more great feedback from Murrayburn PS

 

murrayburn primary school

Sighthill Loan                                              Telephone:  0131 453 5339

Edinburgh                                                        lEANNE hEPBURN

EH11 4np                                                              HEADTEACHER

                                                                                                                                                                                

 

To whom it may concern.

On behalf of the pupils and families who have had the benefit of your generosity, I would like to say a big thank you. Many of our pupils, despite being football fans, do not often get the opportunity to experience a day out at a football match. They also get the chance to have some quality time with family members and have many happy memories of their day.

Whenever we receive tickets, pupils are very excited and we have been able to provide this experience to a growing number of our pupils over the years – without your continued support, we would not be able to do this.

Many thanks again,

Julie Edgcombe

Pupil Equity Fund Development Officer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Some more great feedback today from Canal View PS

 

Hi Paul,

 

The children who have been given the opportunity to win tickets for matches at Tynecastle, greatly appreciate the donation.  Most of the children would not get the chance to go to such an event unless they were given these tickets. When the tickets are drawn there is a great sense of excitement by those who want to win the tickets.  Once they know they have won they are always eager with anticipation about the match and can’t wait to go.

The children always come back with wonderful stories of the game and the positive experience they have had with a family member. I have attached some thank you cards that were made by the children to demonstrate their appreciation.

image1.jpg

image5.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smithee
44 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Some more great feedback today from Canal View PS

 

Hi Paul,

 

The children who have been given the opportunity to win tickets for matches at Tynecastle, greatly appreciate the donation.  Most of the children would not get the chance to go to such an event unless they were given these tickets. When the tickets are drawn there is a great sense of excitement by those who want to win the tickets.  Once they know they have won they are always eager with anticipation about the match and can’t wait to go.

The children always come back with wonderful stories of the game and the positive experience they have had with a family member. I have attached some thank you cards that were made by the children to demonstrate their appreciation.

image1.jpg

image5.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

image2.jpg

Magic!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sprinbox98

Great work on this front.

 

its half the battle to encourage kids along to Tynie when they are young so this iniciative is brilliant to do just that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Huge thanks again to regular donor Detty29 who has renewed a pair of Cat B STs for the season ahead. Kids at Canal View PD used the tickets last year and can look forward to another season attending games at Tynie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
haveyouheard 22

Have a premium seat for the aberdeen  game going, needs picked up and dropped off in Livi, free to anyone interested 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
S2H

Would there be any takers if I were to get a pair of tickets to the semi final?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back
9 hours ago, S2H said:

Would there be any takers if I were to get a pair of tickets to the semi final?

 

That’s a really kind offer.  We’ve been offered tickets for this game already and asked one of the schools for their thoughts given that the match is not at Tynie and there are transport costs etc

 

They’ve not got back to us but given that getting there could cost £30+ and we give tickets to schools in ‘tough ‘ areas they might not be as keen as they are for home games 

 

I’d thought about covering the cost of bus travel too but booking seats on someone’s bus means you have to be guaranteed the folks would go on it.

 

Think it’s all getting a bit more involved than usual. Could look at a post split match instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back
On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 11:47, S2H said:

Would there be any takers if I were to get a pair of tickets to the semi final?

Thanks very much for the offer. As t turns out the school confirmed on Wednesday that they could find a home for tickets. Given that the holidays start today, it was cutting it too fine to get things organised other than the tickets we already had in the pipeline.

 

The school had asked parents to 'apply' for the tickets but only if they could make their own way to Hampden.

 

It was probably me overthinking things so apologies that we couldn't take you up on your kind offer

 

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Many thanks to Ulysses for the kind donation of two tickets for the ICT game. These have been delivered to Dalry PS with much thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
S2H
3 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Thanks very much for the offer. As t turns out the school confirmed on Wednesday that they could find a home for tickets. Given that the holidays start today, it was cutting it too fine to get things organised other than the tickets we already had in the pipeline.

 

The school had asked parents to 'apply' for the tickets but only if they could make their own way to Hampden.

 

It was probably me overthinking things so apologies that we couldn't take you up on your kind offer

 

Cheers

 

No problem, I'll sort out a post split game instead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Massive thanks to Ulysses who has renewed a pair of STs for the coming season. These tickets have been used by children at Dalry PS and I know that they are very much appreciated.

 

Thank you Uly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
feedthefox

Me and my two boys (11 and 13) can't use our season tickets this Saturday and I'd be delighted if some other dad/mum/carer could take his two boys/girls in our place.

 

PM me if you fit the bill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

We received this feedback today from Dalry PS

 

Thank you once again for the tickets. I have to say a huge thank you to Nikki who has been doing the hard job of allocating the tickets. Without these tickets many of our pupils would never get the opportunity to attend a live sporting event despite the fact that Tynecastle is right on our doorstep.

 

Nikki works very hard to ensure that the tickets are allocated fairly and that as many families as possible can experience this opportunity.

 

Fingers crossed for the final.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

When this scheme first started, the aim was to help raise funds for the club and give kids a chance to take in a Hearts game. Thanks to the kindness and generosity of JKB members from all over the world, thousands of local kids have had that opportunity. We hoped that one day, some of them would become more regular attendees and so it has proved.

 

This is an article from the Hamilton match day programme. Brilliant to see the next generation of Jambos coming through.

 

As we near the seasons end, a huge thank you to all of our generous donors

 

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/6386/kIWkgV.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

When this scheme first started, the aim was to help raise funds for the club and give kids a chance to take in a Hearts game. Thanks to the kindness and generosity of JKB members from all over the world, thousands of local kids have had that opportunity. We hoped that one day, some of them would become more regular attendees and so it has proved.

 

This is an article from the Hamilton match day programme. Brilliant to see the next generation of Jambos coming through.

 

As we near the seasons end, a huge thank you to all of our generous donors

 

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/6386/kIWkgV.jpg

Nice one. Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

Massive thanks to Rudolf who has once again renewed three pairs of STs for the coming season. These tickets are much appreciated and will be used by pupils at Gilmerton and Brunstane PS

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
davemclaren
1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Massive thanks to Rudolf who has once again renewed three pairs of STs for the coming season. These tickets are much appreciated and will be used by pupils at Gilmerton and Brunstane PS

 

 

Amazing generosity from Rudolf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

We got this sent through earlier from a wee lad at Dalry PS

Hearts Letter.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...