Dagger Is Back
10 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Yeah thanks, understand better now.

👍

Dagger Is Back

Received this today from Granton PS

23rd January 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for donating your tickets to me. I had a great time and went with my Mum and my big sister.

I have never been to a football match before and have been a Hearts fan all my life, so you can probably understand that this was a BIG event for me!

I sometimes find new places quite tricky and I didn’t know how I would be with all the noise, but I had a great time and my Mum says that we will definitely go again.

I got a new Hearts scarf, you can see it in one of the photos and we had a snack at the match.

My best bit was when Steven Naismith scored, he’s the best player. I also loved it because we, Hearts, won the match. My sister couldn’t sit down and we were all shouting!

Thank you

From

Rhys

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Received this today from Granton PS

23rd January 2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for donating your tickets to me. I had a great time and went with my Mum and my big sister.

I have never been to a football match before and have been a Hearts fan all my life, so you can probably understand that this was a BIG event for me!

I sometimes find new places quite tricky and I didn’t know how I would be with all the noise, but I had a great time and my Mum says that we will definitely go again.

I got a new Hearts scarf, you can see it in one of the photos and we had a snack at the match.

My best bit was when Steven Naismith scored, he’s the best player. I also loved it because we, Hearts, won the match. My sister couldn’t sit down and we were all shouting!

Thank you

From

Rhys

Thanks for posting. 

Dagger Is Back

Big thank you to hisnameis who has kindly let donated 2 tickets for the Motherwell game.

These will be delivered to Clovenstone PS next week 

Dagger Is Back

This was a wee thank you email received today from Dalry PS

By way of Introductions, I am X dad. Thanks a ton for giving the match tickets (season pass) and I must admit it was a great experience for X and myself. It was my first game watching Hearts in action and we had a great day (albeit the wet weather). The best part was the view from the seats and the buzz experience with singing from the home fans. The match was great as well with Hearts coming back from being 2 goals down and then eventually earning a well-deserved draw.

Thanks a lot once again and in case they are no takers for the next matches, please consider us for a second chance 😊 We would love to do this again and root for the home team.

Go Hearts Go !!!!!!

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

This was a wee thank you email received today from Dalry PS

By way of Introductions, I am X dad. Thanks a ton for giving the match tickets (season pass) and I must admit it was a great experience for X and myself. It was my first game watching Hearts in action and we had a great day (albeit the wet weather). The best part was the view from the seats and the buzz experience with singing from the home fans. The match was great as well with Hearts coming back from being 2 goals down and then eventually earning a well-deserved draw.

Thanks a lot once again and in case they are no takers for the next matches, please consider us for a second chance 😊 We would love to do this again and root for the home team.

Go Hearts Go !!!!!!

Nice one. 

Dagger Is Back

Even in dark times some folks are able to spread some good news

Huge thanks to Ulysses who has renewed, once again, two STs which are going to be used by Dalry PS.

Thank you so much Uly

davemclaren
15 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Even in dark times some folks are able to spread some good news

Huge thanks to Ulysses who has renewed, once again, two STs which are going to be used by Dalry PS.

Thank you so much Uly

Well done @Ulysses

Dagger Is Back

Massive thanks again to Rudolf who has just renewed three pairs of STs for the year ahead.

These tickets will be used by pupils at Brunstane PS and Gilmerton PS. 

Thanks so much Rudolf. I know how much of a positive impact your kindness makes

Dagger Is Back

I received this today from the HT at Gilmerton PS, following on from Rudolfs kind donation

On behalf of our Gilmerton learners and their families, I would just like to say a huge ‘Thank you’ for your generous gift of renewing the Hearts season tickets for next session.

For you to think of us during this time of great uncertainty is most thoughtful and we know that when we welcome our pupils back to school in August we will have some lovely news to share with them.  Your act of kindness will help to show our children that people across Edinburgh, across our city, care for them. 

In previous years our children and their families have appreciated your generous gift and we usually tweet when they attend the football games.  You are welcome to follow us @GilmertonPS if you wish to and we will share with our community when our children cheer the Hearts team on!

Kindness is one of the most important values we have in our school and we just want to thank you again for sharing your kindness with us – we greatly appreciate this.

Yours sincerely,
Rebecca Annand, Head Teacher, Gilmerton Primary School

Dagger Is Back

Massive thank you to Detty29 who has renewed an adult and U13 ST and donated these to Canal View PS

Detty29 has been a supporter of this initiative since the off and we're very grateful for his generosity 

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Massive thank you to Detty29 who has renewed an adult and U13 ST and donated these to Canal View PS

Detty29 has been a supporter of this initiative since the off and we're very grateful for his generosity 

Well done. 

Dagger Is Back

Huge thanks to Elephantintheroom who is a supporter of this initiative

They've bought an adult and U13 ST which has been donated to Gracemount PS

Thank you

Footballfirst
Posted (edited)
Wrong thread

Edited by Footballfirst

Dagger Is Back

A dark horrible day for us Jambos but some good news. Mikey1874 has once again donated a pair of STs for the upcoming season. These tickets will again be used by Clovenstone PS when fans are allowed back in

Thanks Mikey

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

A dark horrible day for us Jambos but some good news. Mikey1874 has once again donated a pair of STs for the upcoming season. These tickets will again be used by Clovenstone PS when fans are allowed back in

Thanks Mikey

Well done.