Mafia: Heid the Baw ya big Diddy

Harry Palmer

Well the baker might have been bumped off but the barman was still alive and taking orders...

The Doctor saved someone before heading to the Bar.

The Cop found someone good......

But didn't make it out the Bar alive...

Shapes- Cop was killed by the Goons.

The Assassin didn't bother using a bullet.

Jezza-townie modkilled for not posting. :(

Rudi Skacel can't vote.

Back to the Deprotivo v Barca match, currently 4-5 with a Messi hat-trick, a great OG and a red card all thrown in.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but that wasnt my fault guys. Was sheer bad luck. I was due to be killed on niht one by the goons and it would typically be when I was cop.

Players:

8. Pullshapes

9. Andy

Howdy. I'm a busy bee just now so won't be on much but will still manage to contribute when I can. Probably a good thing I'm back to being a boring old townie after last games adventure as doctor. If I was the cop I'd investigate Andy first. A) Because he's a goon and B ) Because that would indeed be using BS.

The Cop found someone good......

Shapes- Cop was killed by the Goons.

Cop :facepalm:

Dude, you should be happy she was the cop - that makes you unvotable now.

Also makes you a target for the goons next night.

However, that shouldn't be too disheartening...since the Doc will now know where the goons are heading.

So we (or at least the Doc and goons) are now into stand-off territory...

Does the Doc call the goons' bluff and avoid you?

Do the goons call the Doc's bluff-call and go for you?

You maybe ARE the Doc and protected yourself on night 1...which makes you vulnerable for a night 2 hit.

Ah - so happy I don't have any of those worries on my plate :D

vote ian

he stole my number so i'll vote him til he dead, or til i'm dead, or till we get a better idea who to vote!

Players:

1. Odd Thomas

2. Morph

4. Stacee Jaxx

6. Ian

7. Walter

9. Andy

10. Wilky

12. jambosean75

13. Sigurdsson

14. Malky

15. Boof

16. Yvonne

17. Bev?

19. Rudi Skacel

20. Stuart

21. dokratrO

22. Lionel

23. Dunks

B)

Time for a

GOON LIST

Wilky

Lionel

Yvonne

Malky

Will no doubt change as I actually remember check who's all playing...

No deadline, at least not tomorrow as it'll give everyone sanctuary from the Hell of the Terrace.

Anyway, I'm contemplating a name change and Kurgan shall be it.

Final Destination 3 and Mary Elizabeth Winstead is rather nice looking... :)

I suppose I'd describe it as protect rather than save but that's just being a bit picky.

Ah - Doc seems to be in the bar, according to Arnold.

Yoohoo - make yerself known. Err, no, actually...don't. You're probably our last hope of getting something decent out of this game.

Guest C00l K1d

Yoohoo - make yerself known. Err, no, actually...don't. You're probably our last hope of getting something decent out of this game.

Aw brilliant :lol:

Not the best of nights

seems like shapes is just becoming an easy target for the goons all the time for whatever reason

Just means we are going to have to read every post and voting patterns more clearly as apart from andy (providing Claire did use BS) he is the only kown good one to us townies

"There is someone walking behind you...."

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring... :teehee:

Well that's a really really bad start and Boof I ain't bad just pissed in Penicuik, I will pay full attention to this game when back home after the footy tomorrow :)

Right we have to think clever here

My money is on goons doing a fake reverse BS to try and implicate Andy purely because Shapes was the one who made the big deal of voting him ( I can't remember her saying anything to implicate her as cop) and actually fluked it

Based on that I'd say any one of the following would do that

Me (not a goon though just being honest)

Odd

Geoff

Boof

Purely because they're the folk who tend to think more like that in my experience of plaing with them

Not going to vote any of them yet just putting it out there for debate, with the cop gone that's all we can do

Malky I would think it had more to do with Shapes coming out and warning she would be quieter than usual. Typical manoeuvre from a roled player in the past. Looking back over the day 1 stuff that was the only thing that stood out to me.

Stuart McNeill

I still havent got my head around this BS situation.

I thought BS was used by the cop?

Some lovely person care to explain :)!

Malky I would think it had more to do with Shapes coming out and warning she would be quieter than usual. Typical manoeuvre from a roled player in the past. Looking back over the day 1 stuff that was the only thing that stood out to me.

didn't notice that one

I never see anything based on day 1 activities - all this analysis and early goon lists reek of deflection in my view.

Long time until deadline, so for the time being, I'll stick with day one vote.

Wooooo

BS is mostly used by the cop although its not a requirement of the game, it just a way of the cop identifying themselves to the masons by investigating the person below him/her on the first night. However some of the more experienced players who are in a "bad" role can try and disguise themselves as good by trying to make themselves out to be the cop, just to put the town of the scent. So you always get this "I'd use BS if I were the cop..." throughout the early stages of the game. Play a few games and you will see. Also have a look through other games that have been played and all will become clear.

wooooo

I never see anything based on day 1 activities - all this analysis and early goon lists reek of deflection in my view.

Long time until deadline, so for the time being, I'll stick with day one vote.

We don't have a cop, are we just supposed to sit with our thumb up our ass hoping to get a goon?

Arnie I think you got the name wrong. Wasn't he The Kurgan?

Ramirez didn't shout "The Kurgan" after the door was smashed down did he, aw feck? :ninja:

BS is the means by which the cop (to a reasonable probability) can identify themself to the masons. It is ONLY used on night 1 - after that the cop is free to investigate whomever they wish.

The reason lots of folk say they'd use BS is to (hopefully) stir a bit of confusion in the goons' minds as to who actually IS the cop...i.e. if only one person said 'Oh, aye - I'll use BS' - that would give the goons a fairly narrow target of folk to aim for. So, yes, the goons are likely to hide amongst the BS claimants.

Given that Shapes turned out to be the cop and she did claim that she'd use BS, I'd say that's a pretty strong hint that Andy is good. Enough of a hint for me not to vote him anyway, unless any more evidence comes to light.

Stuart McNeill

Thanks for the AMAZING explaination totally understand now.

However for the respect role I've worked everly so hard for I don't need to feel I need to give a ton of effort however this games is awesome and I probably will anyway ;)!

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Did I read correctly there's no deadline tonight?

Gives me more time to think about where my vote is going.

Guest C00l K1d

Think the doc shouldn't save andy as it only really leaves him being a townie and the goons waste a kill

Unless he is the doc, then he should save himself :lol:

Right back in Inverness and tired but delighted to witness a win today :) . Really bad losing cop on 1st night and I do think goon lists are a good way to get info out, but in this game the masons will only know 1 other good player ( most likely Andy) and he may even be a mason. I will be less tired by tomorrow and get my more clever head back working hopefully.

Morgaro Gomis

Time for a

GOON LIST

Wilky

Lionel

Yvonne

Malky

Will no doubt change as I actually remember check who's all playing...

Not sure why I'm a suspected goon haha but fair enough. Just a townie. Also, shocking start to the game.

Will think more on who to vote later on.

Archived