Mafia: Heid the Baw ya big Diddy

Harry Palmer

Simple roles. Nae twists or turns or any other complicated bollocks.

4 Goons

Cop

Doc

3 Masons

Assassin

10 Vanilla Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative hot on the thread with no name.

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin With no affiliation, just likes to kill people 2 kills throughout the game, wins the game if he is the last remaining roled player

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

Everybody has a PM. Mostly everyone.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

To avoid accusations of anybody being a PM lurker if possible please set your profile to invisible

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion.

PMs will be sent out over next hour and I will let you know on thread when this has been done

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Saturday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10.30pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

Players:

1. Odd Thomas

2. Morph

3. Pinheid

4. Stacee Jaxx

6. Ian

7. Walter

8. Pullshapes

9. Andy

10. Wilky

12. jambosean75

13. Sigurdsson

14. Malky

15. Boof

16. Yvonne

17. Bev?

19. Rudi Skacel

20. Stuart

21. dokratrO

22. Lionel

23. Dunks

25. Jezza

And if I've missed anyone, sorry.

Bash away.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgaro Gomis

what the hell is BS ?

BS stands for Boofs System? (I think) It generally means you investigate the person below you in the list, on the first night (if you're the cop, obviously) thus letting the Masons know who the cop is from the beginning.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

That escalated quickly.

Vote Odd

Oh, and BS? Yes. For I am the cop!*

*Actually, I'm no. As you were.

BS stands for Boofs System? (I think) It generally means you investigate the person below you in the list, on the first night (if you're the cop, obviously) thus letting the Masons know who the cop is from the beginning.

I've been led to believe it's the player above you on the list.

:scenes:

Possible goon move?

::troll:::'>

:what:

That was maybe BS2 when someone grumbled about being unsure of BS being used. I suggested that just to be doubly sure the cop could investigate the person above to definitely get the info to the masons.

But BS has always been the person below. Originated one game I was the cop and wanted to let the masons know who I was - worked in that game and I've banged on about it ever since :lol:

Can't remember if, as a goon, I've been nabbed by it.

But the reason most folk say they'll use it is to allow the real cop to hide amongst the rest of us if he IS planning to use it. I think most folk now see the merits of it though in its infancy some were against it.

Anyway - if I was the cop, I'd be BS-ing till the cows come home.

:scenes:

Possible goon move?

::troll:::'>

Thats known as reverse BS, which I'd use if I were the cop but just a townie this time thumbsup.gif

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

not voted him for a while so

vote Ian

:lol:

Won't get to post much tonight. Having a poker night at a mate's flat. If I was the cop then I would use BS.

Self-appointed Mafia game barman.

Started one game when I was a townie and just wanted more folk to get posting.

Since you're new you can have a free pint of your choice - we've got everything.

Stuart McNeill

Since you're new you can have a free pint of your choice - we've got everything.

Pint of Fosters please. That would be nice!

Now, now - be nice :D

Here ye go Stuart.(doon there)

I aim to please.

And anyone using the bog...you aim too, please.

Tonight boof get me a nice cold pint of kingfisher%20beer.gif I will be in the bar for nighttime activities, mind and keep it chilled mate thumbsup.gif

Stuart McNeill

In fact Arnie when is Deadline?

First deadline will be 9pm on Saturday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 10.30pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

I guess this is when I need to vote, yeah ?

oh btw when is "nighttime activities"?

When the deadline is reached whoever has the most votes is dealt with via a wee story that I put together. No theorising when NIGHT is called.

Following the wee story that is put together, the Doc, Cop, Goons and Assassin all send PMs to me regarding what they want to do..when all that is received I then post a wee story telling folk what happened and the game starts again.

Edit: you can vote and change votes like thus at any time prior to NIGHT being called by me...

vote Arnie

unvote Arnie

vote Harold

:teehee:

Nah, Rocky Balboa.. he used to post on here before he was launched for being a Hibs ****.

how did i go from my usual number on page one of the sign up thread to number 17 a number that has NO relevance to me whatsoever?

thats why i'll be bored as i've no role ya plums angry.gif

vote ian

for somehow managing to usurp me!!

Howdy. I'm a busy bee just now so won't be on much but will still manage to contribute when I can. Probably a good thing I'm back to being a boring old townie after last games adventure as doctor. If I was the cop I'd investigate Andy first. A) Because he's a goon and B ) Because that would indeed be using BS.

Well I would def use bs if I could :)

vote pinhead

Because still waiting on my bread!

I may not get on much till Monday as on hols in my fav place :)

Prince Buaben

Howdy. I'm a busy bee just now so won't be on much but will still manage to contribute when I can. Probably a good thing I'm back to being a boring old townie after last games adventure as doctor. If I was the cop I'd investigate Andy first. A) Because he's a goon and B ) Because that would indeed be using BS.

Vote Shapes

For again (yawn) saying I am goon and also signing up when in fact she is a busy bee and wasting people's time. :ninja:

Infact what she probably means is when she can kick Bunter off the Wi-fi to come on!

Vote Shapes

For again (yawn) saying I am goon and also signing up when in fact she is a busy bee and wasting people's time. :ninja:

Infact what she probably means is when she can kick Bunter off the Wi-fi to come on!

I'm not wasting peoples time. I said I'll contribute, just won't be a hefty amount. Off this weekend though.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Tbf, Shapes hasn't voted you (yet) Andy. laugh.gif

Oh aye, Boof, slide us down some Weihenstephan please.

Votes.....

Malky-2

Ian-2

Shapes-2

Jezza-1

Stuart-1

Andy-1

Odd-1

Pinhead-1

:mellow:

I'd use BS (beer strategy) lol, pint of Belhaven Best please Boof!

Hope the goons don't kill me first this time, made for a short game last outing as a townie. :(

Stuart McNeill

I'd hate to be some certain roles within this game. Require to much remembering!

Wish I could have a cooked breakfast!

Archived