Mafia: Heid the Baw ya big Diddy

Harry Palmer

My biggest problem Sean was the lynch of Bev, you left no scope for late goon shenanigans to save her if she was a goon

If she was a goon we'd have been none the wiser for the other 3

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BoJack Horseman

with no cop the masons are only townies who know each other.

we narrowed down the pool of suspects but after that it's up to the townies to weed out the goons.

:rolleyes:

My biggest problem Sean was the lynch of Bev, you left no scope for late goon shenanigans to save her if she was a goon

when i voted for her there was about 90 minutes to go and she was in a tie with stuart who i had a feeling was a townie

BoJack Horseman

My biggest problem was that all the goons really needed was one other vote for someone that wasn't them that they could all jump on at the same time. Sean's voting was erratic but at least it was directed at them. Then he decided to vote for me.

It would've been done sooner but I didn't realise you were already on 2 votes plus my 24 hour sin bin didn't help matters

Could we give the masons an alignment with the assassin perhaps, or would that skew things too much?

I liked the 2 man team cop and doc from the Scooby Doo game. Still had masons but they were basically just 3 townies who could pm each other.

I mind yon election game where there were basically 3 cops/investigator types but they didn't communicate with anyone ie no masons but independent cops that needed to work out how to get their info across...

Worth a try in changing things, as it does seem that the mason role is somewhat redundant until posting massive trust lists toward the end/after cop dies, something which I think doesn't really enhance the game much if they're able to present these lists. Makes it too easy to just pick off folk not on them, rather than everyone trying to work things out, even if they do sometimes get things spectacularly wrong at least there would be some form of logical thinking behind things..then again maybe not. :mellow:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cheers Arnie/Kurgan :thumbsup:.

Disappointed to have been killed off so early but it's probably about time, I usually last until the end. Losing the cop and myself so early didn't work out well for the town, and it was inevitable that the doc would go shortly after.

You going to run your Guy Fawkes game Kurgan? Might need to leave it until after the American Election game but if you have some ideas for a new game then go for it :thumbsup:.

Haven't given it much thought tbh. :lol:

Might go away and think about it a bit, see if I can come up with anything daft...

• 2 months later...

Archived