GTA Early Delivery info

hughesie27

Guest GhostHunter

Yeah, they are based in 1 Greenside Row - so willing to bet the Jambo influence is prevalent in GTAIV

:D

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLayed for about 7 hours yesterday and I love it. The best weapon I have so far is only the uzi though. I don't want to get into MP yet as I know I will be able to get my hands on all the best guns and vehicles, and I prefer to discover them in the SP game first.

How is the MP for the people who are playing it already?

Would anyone have a clue how much I would get for trading in Lost, Burnout Paradise City and Stuntman Ignition for the PS3??

Want to get GTA but can't really afford 45 quid the now

Darth Sidious

Done the MP Tutorial but that is it. Want to get some of the main game done before venturing there. Could be as good as Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer and the main game is too good to ignore for now.

Anyone know where I can get an image of the Piswasser Beer advertisements?

UnworthyPapaLazaru

Managed a few during the day yesterday, but by evening time it was down. I was hoping it would be back to normal today. I couldnt get the Rockstar Social club to work either last night.

I got online. Tried deathmatch. It's totally amazing running round Liberty City with 15 other people!

I love this game soooo much. Watch the in game TV for half an hour it's that good. Not sure about the Caberet performances though. Remeber and have cash on you when you go to the strip club!

UnworthyPapaLazaru
I got online. Tried deathmatch. It's totally amazing running round Liberty City with 15 other people!!

Today?

Do The Dance

I've been playing it online on the 360 today, not a single problem. It's class!

For anyone who needs i have the PS3 version reserved at Argos in edinburgh. Managed to walk into a shop and pick it up no probs today so didn't use the reserved.

i'd be interested in that mate, never managed to get a hold of one

Darth Sidious
I got online. Tried deathmatch. It's totally amazing running round Liberty City with 15 other people!

I love this game soooo much. Watch the in game TV for half an hour it's that good. Not sure about the Caberet performances though. Remeber and have cash on you when you go to the strip club!

What??? You don't love Missy Bluesy St John and the song about the transgender operation!!!

Can anybody tell me where GTA 4 is still in stock for the 360 as my pre order from game still has not turned up.

any help coments would be grand

;)

Can anybody tell me where GTA 4 is still in stock for the 360 as my pre order from game still has not turned up.

any help coments would be grand

;)

Sold out everywhere, doubt there will be any new stock in places until next week.

Dean Winchester
Sold out everywhere, doubt there will be any new stock in places until next week.

Next week (tue/wed) for asda/tesco from what my mate told me :rolleyes:

P.S: Still looking for a few people for a bit of online partying: GamezGecko UK

Send me a message

You seen how much the ambulance crew charge you to get your health back!?

$970!!!!!!!!!!1

You seen how much the ambulance crew charge you to get your health back!?

$970!!!!!!!!!!1

And a burger does the same for a dollar

Spent too many hours on this and still on the first island. Republican Space Rangers and Americas next top Hooker are fantastic tv programmes. The character Brucie is hilarious

vegas-voss
Spent too many hours on this and still on the first island. Republican Space Rangers and Americas next top Hooker are fantastic tv programmes. The character Brucie is hilarious

Just went onto the 2nd island tonight.

hughesie27

Still on the first island. How huge are the planes btw!

TV programmes are first class.

Loving Bas and Jeremy and the adverts in general

''What a great *****ing burger!''

Darth Sidious

Still on 1st island. Just got Faustin as an employer.

Is there anything else to do with Michelle or do you just go on dates?

Went to the strip club. Had to turn it off when they started the tag team, the wife just came in.

vegas-voss
Still on 1st island. Just got Faustin as an employer.

Is there anything else to do with Michelle or do you just go on dates?

Went to the strip club. Had to turn it off when they started the tag team, the wife just came in.

I have been on 5 dates with her it's just the same and she's an easy ride.

On island 3 now just hooked up with Playboy X and got myself a nice new suit im starting to look the part now.

Has anyone else seen Brian the cokehead? He just ramdomly appeared on the map. First time he gave me $100, second time I gave him a lift. Doesn't seem to have any impact on the story

vegas-voss
Has anyone else seen Brian the cokehead? He just ramdomly appeared on the map. First time he gave me $100, second time I gave him a lift. Doesn't seem to have any impact on the story

Yeah seen him twice in fact 3 times but i was on another mission so just drove by him.It's like you see him the first time and everything is going great in his life then the next time he's on the crack and asking you to take him for a big rock.

On the 3rd Island now the one with Central Park and Times Square(well i think it's that all neon at night anyway drove past it during the day and there is a big billboard saying Pirate Games which i thought was quite funny considering how many dodgy copies of GTA IV were going about.

Done a car pick up for Brucie earlier on today,5 guys standing round the car pulled out the shotgun and blasted everyone of them blood splattered all over the side of the car.Drove off piece of ****.

Don't want to spoil it for you too much but the first Playboy X mission is really good.Did you know you can't buy in property in this game or cars.

Archived