GTA Early Delivery info

hughesie27

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darth Sidious

Anyone know if Game in Dunfermline is open at midnight or is it just the main Edinburgh stores? Can't find any info on the GAME website.

Anyone know if Game in Dunfermline is open at midnight or is it just the main Edinburgh stores? Can't find any info on the GAME website.

You not got a local Tescos?

Darth Sidious

Will they have it? I have preordered it at GAME so definitely have one. Would like to pick it up at night though so I can play tomorrow. Surely TESCO will be sold out.

Will they have it? I have preordered it at GAME so definitely have one. Would like to pick it up at night though so I can play tomorrow. Surely TESCO will be sold out.

Tescos will be selling it after 12 tonight.

I asked on Saturday night/morning when I was reeking.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Mines has only been sent out by play.com this morning (7.30am). I doubt I'll get mines until Wednesday morning at the earliest.

:sad:

Darth Sidious

Tempted to go up if they have stock. Might go up on the way home and ask if they will have stock available tonight. If they do I will go for the Special Edition instead of my reserved Game only.

Do The Dance

Nope, ordered from Play. It said posted last Thursday, but this is now showing as posted today. Quite annoyed about this as I expected to receive it on the release date - considering I could have bought it from any shop at the same price - and I pre-ordered it a month ago!

Dean Winchester
Anybody get theirs then?

Hasnt been posted. Orders been swiftly cancelled and I'll be heading out tomorrow morning and buying it :rolleyes:

i have seen someons playing it in the xbox just now.dont know if its released everywhere tonight or he has a dodge copy

There are ddgy copies going about but also people recieved the game today from a few sites. Lovefilm being one

Dean Winchester
Hasnt been posted. Orders been swiftly cancelled and I'll be heading out tomorrow morning and buying it :rolleyes:

Screw it, I'm heading out tonight to buy it

You cancelled it?

Guys if it's posted today it will arrive tommorow...

It's only really letters that take a couple of days to arrive.

Dean Winchester
You cancelled it?

Read my quote. They didnt post it ;) So cancelled it and heading down to asda instead

You cancelled it?

Mines was dispatched on Friday, I'm getting worried.

Your Amazon.co.uk order has dispatched...

Shipped via Royal Mail (estimated arrival date: 29-April-2008).

:rockon:

You cancelled it?

Nah because Play/Amazon usually take 3/4 days for packages to arrive. It depends who you are ordering from.

Mines was dispatched on Friday, I'm getting worried.

No need to worry mate, most online retailers sent out despatch notes on friday but were actually posted today.

No need to worry mate, most online retailers sent out despatch notes on friday but were actually posted today.

I hope so mate. I'd hate to be sitting playing my xbox with everyone playing GTA. I won't even be going online with it, I'm waiting till I unlock all the islands first. Playing the whole map right away would ruin it.

I hope so mate. I'd hate to be sitting playing my xbox with everyone playing GTA. I won't even be going online with it, I'm waiting till I unlock all the islands first. Playing the whole map right away would ruin it.

Don't worry mate. Worst case scenario?

You get ti on Wednesday. That's the day after we have all been playing it for a WHOLE DAY before you. Just look into the future, say...12 hours from now. All of us posting about it saying how great it is. But lil ole you will still be gameless:D

Good luck!

Sheesh just one day for it to be sent out eh. Chances of it arriving?:D

Hmm, when was the last time you got RROD'd? Mabye that time again...:rolleyes:

Don't worry mate. Worst case scenario?

You get ti on Wednesday. That's the day after we have all been playing it for a WHOLE DAY before you. Just look into the future, say...12 hours from now. All of us posting about it saying how great it is. But lil ole you will still be gameless:D

Good luck!

Sheesh just one day for it to be sent out eh. Chances of it arriving?:D

Hmm, when was the last time you got RROD'd? Mabye that time again...:rolleyes:

:laugh:

I've got faith, I know I'll be playing it tomorrow. I've moaned on this thread twice now about it not arriving and it's not even supposed to be released.

Worst scenario for you? I play it for a good few hours and post in detail about every mission ;)

jack D and coke
:laugh:

I've got faith, I know I'll be playing it tomorrow. I've moaned on this thread twice now about it not arriving and it's not even supposed to be released.

Worst scenario for you? I play it for a good few hours and post in detail about every mission ;)

I left this morning to go down south to work and not getting home till next tuesday. Nightmare ha ha! Bought a 40 inch lcd and cinema sound thing so cant wait to play this. Just watched a thing on the news about it and it looks the business. Ma bird better no forget to pick my copy up or she's deed.

I left this morning to go down south to work and not getting home till next tuesday. Nightmare ha ha! Bought a 40 inch lcd and cinema sound thing so cant wait to play this. Just watched a thing on the news about it and it looks the business. Ma bird better no forget to pick my copy up or she's deed.

Haha, bad timing or what. How much did the tele set you back? Have you still got R6V2? I could do with a bit of help completing the campaign on the hardest difficulty. Something tells me you'll be picking GTA up yourself :laugh:

jack D and coke
Haha, bad timing or what. How much did the tele set you back? Have you still got R6V2? I could do with a bit of help completing the campaign on the hardest difficulty. Something tells me you'll be picking GTA up yourself :laugh:

Tv, cinema doo da, hdmi leads and wall bracket cost me just over ?950. Samsung stuff, no bad deal like. Got ma mate goin into mine while i'm away to set it all up for me. Was just speakin to ma bird the now reminding her to pick ma gta up and i was tellin her i couldnae wait to get home and she obviously thinks its to see her.....chances ha ha! Still got rainbow 6 aye i'll give you a hand when i'm back man i've not done all the terrorist hunt missions yet either so wouldnae mind finishing them. Bobby ewing about not getting to play this tomorrow though!

JamboRossi79

Just back from ASDA (huge queue) and PS3 sold out, popped up to Game small queue but limited stock, sent my Mrs along to HMV and no queue got the game and just about to start ! Woo hoo :)

Darth Sidious

4th in queue in Dunfermline Tesco, only had 15 PS3. Feel old waiting with students. Worth it? Hell yeah! Away back to Vice City.

I played snooker til about 1am tonight, nipped to Gamestation in Corstorphine, no queue at all, 39.99, bob's your uncle. Why do people bother pre-ordering games again? Pity I'm working in 6 hours and I'm gonna have to wait til about 5pm tomorrow to play it. :sad:

Dean Winchester

Asda done a ticketing system, got there at 25 to Midnight they had about 15-20 tickets for the Xbox 360 and nothing left for the PS3. Been playing it for the last hour and damn I'm impressed so far! :cool:

BoJack Horseman
Asda done a ticketing system, got there at 25 to Midnight they had about 15-20 tickets for the Xbox 360 and nothing left for the PS3. Been playing it for the last hour and damn I'm impressed so far! :cool:

Does it have system link?

Darth Sidious

Played an hour or so last night. I drive and fight like a drunk. At least I have a knife now.

Anyone know how the PS3 links with Rockstar Social Club?

Looked through the booklet this morning and there does not seem to be as many famous voices as previous editions. Samuel L Jackson should be a definite for all games.

Great 1st impressions.

BoJack Horseman
Played an hour or so last night. I drive and fight like a drunk. At least I have a knife now.

Anyone know how the PS3 links with Rockstar Social Club?

Looked through the booklet this morning and there does not seem to be as many famous voices as previous editions. Samuel L Jackson should be a definite for all games.

Great 1st impressions.

But does it have system link?

Guess i'll know in an hour.

Just back from ASDA (huge queue) and PS3 sold out, popped up to Game small queue but limited stock, sent my Mrs along to HMV and no queue got the game and just about to start ! Woo hoo :)

Asda at the Jewel had 60 copies each of PS3 and 360,sold out in 35mins

On my way to work this morning I went by Asda Chesser and Tesco Corstorphine, both well and truly sold out.

A bit gutted since I decided not to bother oging out at midnight. Anyway, panic over as I have just reserved it at Argos for pickup from Craigleith.

Tv, cinema doo da, hdmi leads and wall bracket cost me just over ?950. Samsung stuff, no bad deal like. Got ma mate goin into mine while i'm away to set it all up for me. Was just speakin to ma bird the now reminding her to pick ma gta up and i was tellin her i couldnae wait to get home and she obviously thinks its to see her.....chances ha ha! Still got rainbow 6 aye i'll give you a hand when i'm back man i've not done all the terrorist hunt missions yet either so wouldnae mind finishing them. Bobby ewing about not getting to play this tomorrow though!

Sounds like a good deal! I wish I pre-ordered at the shop so I didn't have to wait on the bloody postie! I've not done all the terrorist hunts either so I'll go through them with you aswell, it should be easy enough if we put our mind to it. I'll be spewing if GTA doesn't come today likes.

Guest GhostHunter

I just reserved one with Comet online to collect in store.

The receipt states available for collection until tomorrow 5pm.

Get yer skates on

BoJack Horseman

The game as amazing. Went down to the local Morrissons with my mates discount card, no bother getting a copy.

Genuinley gutted there is no system link. 2 of us in student halls with the game but the uni internet doesn't allow xbox live.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I just got a text from the girlfriend saying that a parcel arrived for me this morning. Unfortunately, the daft bint ;) didn't open it to confirm what it was as she was running late for work.

:evilno:

Guest GhostHunter
I just got a text from the girlfriend saying that a parcel arrived for me this morning. Unfortunately, the daft bint ;) didn't open it to confirm what it was as she was running late for work.

:evilno:

Dump Her !!

That's outrageous....I bet she did open it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Dump Her !!

That's outrageous....I bet she did open it.

I have a sneaky feeling that you may be right :mad:

Archived