• Created
  • Last Reply

So the town were abit miffed, having lost one of their own earlier

The cop was out roaming and found someone good

The doc was out protecting someone

The assasain was keeping their bullets

and the goons went for

Lionel - Townie is deid

Deadline 5pm Wednesday. Advanced notice - i shall be playing football then going to pub after on Wed hence the earlier night. However the fact there is 42 hours between now and night should mean its not a problem.

Players:

1. Odd

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4. Boof

6. Shapesy

7. W.W.

8. HmfcAndy

9. Pinheid

10. Wilky

11. Seats

12. jambosean75

13. Sigurdsson

14. MalkyMcFrench

15. dandyman

16. Yvonnejambo

17. Ian

18. hmfc_ac

19. morf

21. Beverley?

22. Stacee jaxx

23. Dokratr0

25. Dunks

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Always hard to tell on night 1, chances of losing a townie or two were high. No big deal.

I notice Wilky didn't mention the fact I ripped the pish out of him on several occasions at 5s tonight :verysmug:.

Always hard to tell on night 1, chances of losing a townie or two were high. No big deal.

I notice Wilky didn't mention the fact I ripped the pish out of him on several occasions at 5s tonight :verysmug:.

How many did you score into me tonight? Thought as much.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

How many did you score into me tonight? Thought as much.

None, but I did score five goals overall and was on the winning team.

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

None, but I did score five goals overall and was on the winning team.

:verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug: :verysmug:

Lies.

Vote Ian

Just because Lionel did before he died.

Vote Boof

We may be only 2 townies down but we have lost 2 good players.

unvote geoff

changing vote from somebody who stays in a penal colony to a descendant of a penal colonist

vote yvonne

vote arnold deserves to be killed again for promising rudi was signing at 3 yesterday :(:angry::(:angry::(

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I didn't say what day though. :)

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Good afternoon so 2 townies dead - no big deal really as it follows the usual pattern of Day 1.

Just cos I havnae voted her for a while

Vote Shapes - and its been a while since she was a goon so based my vote on a combination of the law of averages and hobonomics ie adding 1 and 1 to make 6.

Aha...if the cop used BS then the goons will know (at most) 4 people to avoid in the whacking department. That is, assuming they're aiming to get rid of the cop asap. Also, last game, I was quite keen (whilst a goon) to try and remove any player directly above us on night 1 though Malky talked us out of it.

Can't remember what my point was going to be now...but I'm sure it woulda been relevant.

Aha...if the cop used BS then the goons will know (at most) 4 people to avoid in the whacking department. That is, assuming they're aiming to get rid of the cop asap. Also, last game, I was quite keen (whilst a goon) to try and remove any player directly above us on night 1 though Malky talked us out of it.

Can't remember what my point was going to be now...but I'm sure it woulda been relevant.

I have been studying last nights kill and you may have a point then again could be talking absolute shite laugh.gif anyway away to tune into HeartsTV thumbsup.gif

The cop was out roaming and found someone good

Oooh - Geoff could be the cop.

Hello, checking in.

vote Boof

Eh? Geoff isn't the cop.

unvote Boof

Oh, hold on...he maybe is.

Reverse BS Boof. I've caught out a couple of goons with that, probably why Malky talked you out of it.

Masons - something to chat about amongst yourselves...are you confident you've established the cop's identity?

If so, assuming the 1st night investigatee wasn't whacked (or a mason), then you each know 5 good folk. 3 masons, cop and investigatee.

Be mindful that you are essentially expendable (in stages, eventually) and can help hugely to win this for the town.

Folk like me are even more expendable so, if need be, (and also be mindful it will make you look dodgy or perhaps reveal yourselves to the goons...) save yourselves / other good folk if it's looking close near deadline time.

Or alternatively...do what you want :lol:

unvote morph

vote wilky

lul wut?

A pile on Wilky?

Don't mind if I do.

Vote Wilky

Vote Wilky

Time to make a stand!

:rofl:

One vote change starts a bit of a pile on.. Hmmm... Interhjling.

:lol:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm not really sure who to vote for, but because he usually votes for me and hasn't done so yet then I will:

Vote Pinhead

Not sure if I will be on tomorrow before deadline, depends if I get a chance at work or not.

Archived