Rudi Skacel

Hello folks, here we are again then....

4 Goons

Cop

Doc

3 Masons

Assassin

13 Simple Townies

The cop investigates one player every night. I will pass the result and name to the Masons. I will only post a positive or negative on the thread with no name.

The doc can nominate one player a night to save. He can not nominate the same person 2 nights running.

The goons nominate a kill every night, they can communicate off thread

Assassin With no affiliation, just likes to kill people 3 kills throughout the game, wins the game if he is the last remaining roled player

The town wins once all goons are killed off and the goons win once they have a majority.

At night I will take and deal with nominations from the Doc, Cop, Goons, Assassin in that order.

Please post votes and unvotes in bold e.g. vote Romanov and unvote Romanov

If you don't your vote will not be counted. No editing of posts with votes allowed, if this is done voting privileges may be removed.

You can bluff or lie about your role, but if you come out right and say you?re doc or cop etc you will be mod killed.

A lynch will happen when there is enough votes for the same person or a deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached but not enough numbers have voted the same person, the person with the highest amount of votes at that time will be lynched. If it is a tie I will devise a way of picking the winner.

Only players who have a team role are allowed to PM other players about the game. If you receive a PM from someone you are not supposed to (ahem!) please DON'T post it on the game thread, report it to me first. If you have any questions about the general rules post them on the thread, if you have a question about your role/power PM me and I'll try my best to explain it.

No PMs or chat in other threads or even in real life about the game unless you have a role which allows PMs to other players and then it can only be between the players you have been given by me.

No speculation is permitted on the thread during the night period, just the usual sorry I?ve killed townie type stuff. I will punish players who misbehave at night.

Dead people can post but if they say vote someone off or unsubtly hint for someone to be voted off, I will be round to kill them for real-just don?t do it please. I have experienced it myself and know it is hard but it ruins the experience for other players

Finally I will Mod kill non posters and voters unless there is good excuse but will use my discretion

Remember this is just for fun, don?t try and take it too seriously!

Enjoy and if you are confused over anything please PM me

First deadline will be 9pm on Monday night, with all roled players to have PM?s in by 11pm or you will lose your right to the night time activities. There will be no flexibility on this to allow the game to flow.

Thereafter I will try and make it 24hr turnarounds.

MODS: Please sticky....

Players:

1. Odd

2. Lionel Logue

3. Geoff Kilpatrick

4. Boof

5. Arnie

6. Shapesy

7. W.W.

8. HmfcAndy

9. Pinheid

10. Wilky

11. Seats

12. jambosean75

13. Sigurdsson

14. MalkyMcFrench

15. dandyman

16. Yvonnejambo

17. Ian

18. hmfc_ac

19. morf

21. Beverley?

22. Stacee jaxx

23. Dokratr0

25. Dunks

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The goons shall have a task, if they complete it then they will be allowed one more night time kill when they please. EG they could complete the task on night 2 and use the kill on night 4. For the record, they wont be given the task till after night 1.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Evening folks, nice to get another game on the go.

Would use BS if I was the cop, but as I'm not then I can't :thumbsup:.

Quick question while it's on my mind. What's going to be the situation with Tuesday night's deadline?

Evening folks, nice to get another game on the go.

Would use BS if I was the cop, but as I'm not then I can't :thumbsup:.

Quick question while it's on my mind. What's going to be the situation with Tuesday night's deadline?

There wont be a deadline on Tuesday. We are playing at home so would be unfair to call one.

There wont be a deadline on Tuesday. We are playing at home so would be unfair to call one.

and if we win pulls shapes will be pissed on jaggerbombs

jager_bomb_thumb.jpg

I will use BS.

So, Arnie baby - ya better be good. Real good would be a bonus for our masonic chums.

Bar (Hmmm, shall we call it the Blue Lamp for this game?? is OPEN.

I will use BS.

So, Arnie baby - ya better be good. Real good would be a bonus for our masonic chums.

Bar (Hmmm, shall we call it the Blue Lamp for this game?? is OPEN.

Oh, I'm good Boof. Maybe not that good though. :)

I do not drink Jagerbombs (unless steaming and forced to..) ...last time I was sick in my garden at a family party :vrface:

You werent steaming or forced to though. You went for a 'nap' half way through the party :ninja:

Vote Shapes

You werent steaming or forced to though. You went for a 'nap' half way through the party :ninja:

Vote Shapes

I was definitely steaming hence the nap at half eight :rofl: albeit the nap was five minutes long...if there wasn't a party on I would have been in my bed for the night...absolute lightweight nowadays :vrface:

Being on the water after that jagerbomb helped me have no hangover the next day though :jjyay:

vote andy

stick on goon ::troll:::'>

One edanomel dna akdov for Yvonne.

Just a half-pint Jagerbomb then Shapes?

Oh and i will put vote on just now as not sure when will get home from work tomorrow night.

As the person who is always goonly and i have left alone for a few games, so deserves a vote..

Vote Beverley

Ahoy there cop-dude...just in case you happen to be a new chap ( or chapatti) BS simply means that, on the first night ONLY, you investigate the person immediately below you on the player list. Simples

Geoff Kilpatrick

Didn't realise this had started! Where's the sticky?

Skip all the usual Day 1 shite.

vote pull shapes

::troll:::'>

evenin bitches

can't use BS cos not the cop. once again no role so expect i'll live a couple of nights before the routine pile on

i will say that as a townie, that will indicate vonny having a role of some description

i won't be going with the retaliatory voting for her though as i'm feeling a bit stacee jaxx tonight!!

vote stacee, cos i feel like it thumbsup.gif

betcha both the french boys are goons though whistling.gif

I was hoping to be roled - but just a townie.

Id use BS if I were the cop. Alas, Im not.

Vote Ian

Stick on Goon if Ive ever saw one.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Morning good people of JKB mafia games.

I am, yet again, a townie. So whether I would use BS or not is irrelevant, but, if you'd like to know if I would or wouldn't, I would.

Hope this helps. thumbsup.gif

On a lighter note, Jagerbombs should collectively be named the eight wonder of the world.

You do realise this thread will turn into a Rudi party if the rumours become true?

i can handle that

oh yes, i can soooooooooooo handle rudi....

returning

ooft!

unvote malky

just noticed the rumours regarding rudi and is it time to take the leap of faith and start believing he's coming home.

Archived