Ticket sales for Livingston match

Locky

Might go, not doin anything, then again.. mibby no. We need a shot in the arm so tickets might start selling if (and it's a massive if!) we manage to get anything against Utd. Our recent record against them the last few years suggetst not but you never know, if they're off-form we might scrape something. There'll be tickets left unsold so no need to rush out and get one, probably prior to kick-off.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can easily do that at the game by the wonders of mobile phone :D

In all seriousness our support needs a kick up the arse.

We were world class at Anfield.

We had over 100,000 on the streets basking in the sun in May.

Our attendances this season have been disgraceful in every way

gona take my daughter along since she was quite upset the last game i took her to wasnt at tynie she wanted to go see the real jambos lol

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people?

Don't they make the connection that no striker/no Rudi > no money > no wages paid > all link in to > nobody turning up for a cup game versus Livi (amongst other things)?

I get so annoyed at our support sometimes.

ARGH.

In all seriousness our support needs a kick up the arse.

We were world class at Anfield.

We had over 100,000 on the streets basking in the sun in May.

Our attendances this season have been disgraceful in every way

This.

And people moaning about prices of tickets. The Livingston game is ?12 FFS :blink:

We might actually have a decent chance in this cup aswell this year...

The Establishment

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people?

Don't they make the connection that no striker/no Rudi > no money > no wages paid > all link in to > nobody turning up for a cup game versus Livi (amongst other things)?

I get so annoyed at our support sometimes.

ARGH.

But if noone shows we have even less money.

This.

And people moaning about prices of tickets. The Livingston game is ?12 FFS :blink:

Any one who has a season ticket and doesn't go to the Livi game is a disgrace.*

*Unless they have a very good reason.

mahgrassyshoes

This.

You can guarantee if we make it to the final there will be folk on here whinging about not having points for tickets that couldn't be arsed coming to this game.

People who are going should try and encourage work mates, family and friends to come along. The club is SKINT!

Convinced both my flatmates to come along as well! We are students so it's only ?6 a ticket... Every little helps :rolleyes:

I do tend to agree, 4,000 tickets sold with 5 days to go til kick off is ridiculous.

Loyalty points shouldn't really matter either.

It's reasonably priced, midweek game under the lights, it's Hearts. What more encouragement do you need?

Just looked at Hearts e-ticketing and decided to count how many tickets we have sold for next Tuesday nights game.

3,879. :unsure:

Does this really sum up where the league cup stands within our game now that even with the dearest tickets being ?12, we cant even get anywhere near half way to the attendance.

Now I do know that obviously this game is still a week away and there will be a fair number of ticket sales on the day, but, I can't see that number increasing too much over this next week.

But what about season ticket holders? They had until today to purchase their seats and I'm guessing with the amount of available seats on e-tickets that this has been updated to represent the current value. So, why are ST holders not even purchasing their seat to watch this game?

One thing I guess you also have to take into consideration is the whole Roseburn Stand is closed, therefore, there is a dent in the amount of tickets on sale to home supporters but still, this is a pretty poor figure by all means.

thats piss poor tbh poor would be about 10000 cant understand why it aint sold out be a bit diferent if it was the final i bet you would struggle to get a ticket

The fact most fans have said (for weeks) all we need is a goal scorer, suggests the squad is a good 1 we are just missing 1 ingredient, so this worst team milarky is over reacting! lets start being a little more optimistic jambos

I agree with a few fans that the game hasnt been well advertised but every1 should make the effort unless they cant afford it or busy.

Convinced both my flatmates to come along as well! We are students so it's only ?6 a ticket... Every little helps :rolleyes:

With the Unis not long back, it would have been a good idea for Hearts to go along and maybe try and attract some students to come along, at ?6 for 2 hours "entertainment" we might have attracted a few folk who might come back a few times this season. For those students from downsouth or further afield they might be missing going to a live game from time to time.

Not exactly going to deprive Die hards of their seat for Tuesday.

I'll be buying mine over next few days, hopefully there is plenty like me just haven't got round to buying.

With the Unis not long back, it would have been a good idea for Hearts to go along and maybe try and attract some students to come along, at ?6 for 2 hours "entertainment" we might have attracted a few folk who might come back a few times this season. For those students from downsouth or further afield they might be missing going to a live game from time to time.

Not exactly going to deprive Die hards of their seat for Tuesday.

I'll be buying mine over next few days, hopefully there is plenty like me just haven't got round to buying.

[/quote cant make it still wee man s got his own football cant be in two places at once

To qualify the diehards comment I meant people moaning about not wanting "tourists" there for a one off game who may take a diehards seat.

Is it pay at the gate?

Sure you'll be able to buy tickets at the Ticket office as usual up until kickoff, but as big Hearts man you'll already know that whistling.gif

jambotothebone

If it wasn't for work commitments I'd be going through with my daughter. I have to be at a signal box in Girvan for half eleven, as I'm an hour & half to get home then another hour & half to Girvan I can't make it. For the price of the adult ticket & the fact kids go free I don't think there is any real excuse from these so called local "ubber fans". here's hoping sales do pick up after Friday (pay day for some) & as the post above says "some just aint got round to it yet".

The Old Tolbooth

My season ticket seat will be empty on Tuesday night.....

But I'll be in hospitality instead :cheese:

Sure you'll be able to buy tickets at the Ticket office as usual up until kickoff, but as big Hearts man you'll already know that whistling.gif

Cheers, normally use my season ticket so not really up to date on that sort of stuff. Would be a lot easier if it was pay at the gate. What time can you stop buying tickets?

Got tickets today for me and the wee fella. Hope it doesn't go to extra time cos he will need to get back to get to bed!

Is it pay at the gate?

I can't believe Hearts fans still ask this. Unless you have not been to a game for years, you should know. Apart from a smart card rather than a book, we have had the same policy for years before Vlad came.

Cheers, normally use my season ticket so not really up to date on that sort of stuff. Would be a lot easier if it was pay at the gate. What time can you stop buying tickets?

See when I said you can buy tickets right up until kick off what time do you think that means you can stop buying tickets at?

Your charade of being a Hearts fan is wearing thin.

My season ticket seat will be empty on Tuesday night.....

But I'll be in hospitality instead :cheese:

Thought your season ticket was in hospitality anyway. :ninja:

See when I said you can buy tickets right up until kick off what time do you think that means you can stop buying tickets at?

His charade of being a Hearts fan is less wearing thin as totally transparent.

:yucky:

portobellojambo1

Hearts should've made it 10 loyalty points for the Livingston game :thumbsup:

Has it really come to that stage though, that HMFC fans might only consider going to Tynecastle to support their team if they get a whack of loyalty points in return.

You shouldn't need mega loyalty points to simply turn up and watch the team you support. Totally understandable people who are either unwell or working being unable to attend, but the only factor anyone else needs is that it is a game being played at Tynecastle, it involves HMFC, it is a cup tie and the tickets have been priced reasonably cheap (for those with a couple of kids it is even an opportunity for them to score brownie points with their partner by agreeing to look after the kids for a night, take them out for some fresh air and they can do so without having to pay to get them into the game).

We are in a situation where people aren't enjoying what they are seeing on the park, and that I do understand, it can be a bit of a slog at times. They want new players in the team, but we have no money, and by not turning up for home matches that is only making the situation worse. If there is no income coming in there is erse all to spend come January.

Has it really come to that stage though, that HMFC fans might only consider going to Tynecastle to support their team if they get a whack of loyalty points in return.

You shouldn't need mega loyalty points to simply turn up and watch the team you support. Totally understandable people who are either unwell or working being unable to attend, but the only factor anyone else needs is that it is a game being played at Tynecastle, it involves HMFC, it is a cup tie and the tickets have been priced reasonably cheap (for those with a couple of kids it is even an opportunity for them to score brownie points with their partner by agreeing to look after the kids for a night, take them out for some fresh air and they can do so without having to pay to get them into the game).

We are in a situation where people aren't enjoying what they are seeing on the park, and that I do understand, it can be a bit of a slog at times. They want new players in the team, but we have no money, and by not turning up for home matches that is only making the situation worse. If there is no income coming in there is erse all to spend come January.

But the point is that people choose not to come to support their team, this is not new, how many did we get against Auchinleck 8000 tops less the away fans perhaps a couple of thousand. So around 6000 for the big cup.

Om here it is often quoted that the games are overpriced, but ?12,?6 or free is obviously not the answer. We cannot even get ST holder to attend. So what is the solution? Loyalty Points are one, also I know there is a debate about cash turnstiles, but in all seriousness, why can't we have cash gate ( not going to TO, or printing off tickets)....but cash at turnstile and advertise as such

and list the game on the website along with other fixtures instead of making things more difficult than they need to be :ermm:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Midweek match travelling distance, kids at home, game too far for myself. When I had no commitments didn't think twice but now with fuel also a consideration can't justify this competition. Regardless of what anyone says it has devalued sinc Skol Cup days when the comp was short and snappy. Rangers and Celtic got their way and now it is ridiculously drawn out.

Usually the to closes at 5/5.30.

I can't believe Hearts fans still ask this. Unless you have not been to a game for years, you should know. Apart from a smart card rather than a book, we have had the same policy for years before Vlad came.

Well i paid at the gate against elgin when we won 4-0 in the league cup a few seasons back.

I really can't be arsed going to this game but my team needs the money so tickets bought for me and the lad tonight, hope others feeling the same apathy do the same. thumbsup.gif

The Old Tolbooth

I really can't be arsed going to this game but my team needs the money so tickets bought for me and the lad tonight, hope others feeling the same apathy do the same. thumbsup.gif

You should have done the hospitality mate :thumbsup:

You should have done the hospitality mate :thumbsup:

I thought about it but the fact it's a school night put me off, hangovers are getting worse as I get older. sad.gif

Money is extremely tight in my household but for a ?12/6 ticket it cant be complained against

I couldnt afford the season ticket but ive already been to 4 games this season with tickets for our next 2 home games. Do give a toss about loyalty points as i do fear missing us liftin the league cup on march and retain the big cup in may but thats not my motivation for going tuesday, i am a hearts fan born and raised and if i can be at a game, ill b there

Shame on all these 'fans' who sat there bottoms on seats for the first time in tynecastle on the 23rd august since the 18th august 2011 or those who were at hampden 19.05.12 who werent there before, where r u now? These sales are pitiful, it doesnt matter who we play, WE are Heart of Midlothian football club that should be enough to draw ANY* supposed fan to tynecastle at 745pm on tuesday!

*i am aware some folk may have work or other circumstances that mean they absolutely cant attend but generally theres not really any excuse

*i am aware some folk may have work or other circumstances that mean they absolutely cant attend but generally theres not really any excuse

:blink: :blink:

scott herbertson

Well i paid at the gate against elgin when we won 4-0 in the league cup a few seasons back.

no you didnt

scott herbertson

Usually the to closes at 5/5.30.

no it doesn't

this is pathetic really, isn't - you can't even get the simplest facts right about a team you purport to support

If you think you paid at the gate against Elgin and the ticket office closed at 5.30 then you're either IrvineJambo or a dumb Hibs fan

Snake Plissken

Shite attendances in the League Cup are nothing new.

I was one of about 6,000 when we beat Kilmarnock c.2004 (Hartley scored twice) and was there when we played Elgin a couple years ago and I doubt there was much over 5,000 at that one. It shouldn't be like that but there seems to be a lot of fan apathy in the cups yet when we reach the latter stages, there's a scramble for tickets. Just think where we could be if we turned out in numbers like at the cup final or the Liverpool matches.

Anything shy of 10,000 will be really poor.

Archived