The Catchall Rudi "I've still not signed" Skacel Extravaganza Merged Millionth Threads

jambogjh

I went to bed gutted, now there is (very) slight hope.

If he is getting laid by us, then we should announce it. We can actually still sign players, just not register them, meaning they can not play. There is if course the question of is his registration still with us, and if so can he be reregiatered as this embargo does not stop you renewing contracts of existing players once they run out as the registration has not transferred anywhere.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is getting laid by us, then we should announce it. We can actually still sign players, just not register them, meaning they can not play. There is if course the question of is his registration still with us, and if so can he be reregiatered as this embargo does not stop you renewing contracts of existing players once they run out as the registration has not transferred anywhere.

Probably the deciding factor rather than go to UTD :thumbsup:

If you know the exact time he signed do you know the exact length of the contract ? <_<

Let me try find out and I will post when I do.

Signed til end of January, source jokingly replied 'then we'll give him back to you'!

Surces still not sure when he'll be revealed cos he said doesn't deal with that side of things.

Over to you Jezza ... !

This is no competition between me and Jezza. I'm gutted too mind, but I trust my source 100%. I would love to be told by the way I've been winding you up, but sadly I don't think that's the case!

Jambo near Motherwell

Signed til end of January, source jokingly replied 'then we'll give him back to you'!

Surces still not sure when he'll be revealed cos he said doesn't deal with that side of things.

Any chance he is just laughing that you believe him?

We_are_the_Hearts

End of January doesn't make sense? He would be cup tied, it is straight after the Winter break. Right before the deadline shuts. Can't see it

stirlingshirejambo

This is no competition between me and Jezza. I'm gutted too mind, but I trust my source 100%. I would love to be told by the way I've been winding you up, but sadly I don't think that's the case!

Whoever is right....and I hope your right does not deserve any retrospective slagging

Both guys are passing on what they have been told and both believe it to be true.

This is why many years ago i first joined this board.

Source of info some good some bad but least it was my way of finding out what was going on. Times have changed info is now more scarce and posters have given up passing what they knew for being lambasted for passing on info/gossip (take your pick).

Thanks to LS and Jezza for keeping this thread going.

babertonjambo

Whoever is right....and I hope your right does not deserve any retrospective slagging

Both guys are passing on what they have been told and both believe it to be true.

This is why many years ago i first joined this board.

Source of info some good some bad but least it was my way of finding out what was going on. Times have changed info is now more scarce and posters have given up passing what they knew for being lambasted for passing on info/gossip (take your pick).

Thanks to LS and Jezza for keeping this thread going.

Totally agree. I respect both LStones and Jezza for putting up what they have heard. In this instance I hope Jezza is correct!

This is not an accusatory question at all..

But as Fat Sally might say.

Jezza? Who is he? Who is this person? We as fans of Hearts have a right to know.

:oohmatron:

I'm first in the queue :D

He has signed for no one yet but im led to believe we will know more tonight if that helps anybody .

Jambo near Motherwell

He has signed for no one yet but im led to believe we will know more tonight if that helps anybody .

How will we know more tonight?

maroonlegions

How will we know more tonight?

Talk about hanging on by ones short and curlys. laugh.gif

Fecking stress levels are getting beyond approach.blink.gif

Jambo near Motherwell

Options are on the table now its over to Rudi good ;) or bad ;(

ahhh ok cool - do you know what the options are?

Can somebody go up to training today an see if is there or not FFS !!! :woot:

FWIW i will be going with Jezza on this one.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Can somebody go up to training today an see if is there or not FFS !!! :woot:

FWIW i will be going with Jezza on this one.

I spotted the keepers warming up , Jamie Hammil out running in a pink top and a suspicious character on his mobile hinging around obviously some sort of spy

That would be odd. Hopefully odd enough not to be true, but you have been consistent with this, which is a potential shame.

EDIT. It is a shame.

Haha Rudi deserves a tribute thread every single day of the week. He's is the biggest legend to play for us since god knows. I would still love to know why Dougie said he was going home today or why Lp said he was I. Dundee today when he trained with the team today and will do tomorrow?

Rudi didn't go up to Dundee today. Why make up random stories?

Oh Dear :D

SirRudolphofSkacel

Surely now Hearts can now apply to have the registration embargo overturned due to a conflict of interests amongst the judging panel? Steven Thompson has now proven that his part in the decision has been infulenced by his clubs interest in siging Rudi. :whistling:

Surely now Hearts can now apply to have the registration embargo overturned due to a conflict of interests amongst the judging panel? Steven Thompson has now proven that his part in the decision has been infulenced by his clubs interest in siging Rudi. :whistling:

I doubt it, but his impartiality certainly needs questioned.

so back to HEarts on 30th Jan?

applogies sadly to L Stones

As long as we manage to pay the wages three months running. :ninja:

Gene Parmesan

I think it's naive to think Hearts didn't have anything to do with this move.

Maybe both jezza and lstones are right

He has signed for united until 30 jan AND he has signed a pre-contract with us from 31 jan......

So, is Rudi still training with Hearts today and getting paid by Hearts? Like when a big team loans someone to a diddy team,yeah??

Archived