Tickets For Hibs Game

Jambohog

The east and west stands cannot be segregated inside so that can't happen, east stand can only be entered via Albion rd too.

hearts fans used to get a part of the west so dont see why we cant get that next sunday? :thumbsup:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can the people who bought their tickets through Hibs for the last game there buy home end tickets seeing as they will be on their database?

just a thought

That worked for the Cup Final, allegedly..! :whistling:

Know this is an absolute long shot but anyone with a spare ticket who cant go pm me haha

Two together would be even better eh Jane :P:thumbsup:

A lot of folk going that wouldn't normally want to venture to easter road, don't blame them for wanting to relive the final.

Me.

Has anyone who bought online received their tickets in the post yet?

I bought 2 lots one on Monday morning and the other later that night. The later ones arrived today!!!

Has anyone who bought online received their tickets in the post yet?

Bought mines on Monday morning online and they haven't turned up yet, hopefully arrive within the next couple of days.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

This is going to be the ultimate party, the atmosphere will be unreal :thumbsup:.

Slightly off topic, but I've never understood why so many people refuse to go to Easter Road. It's the best game of the season by an absolute mile and I can't get my head round why folk would want to miss out on that. My Dad hasn't been to Easter Road since before I was born but I hate it when I miss the Easter Road derbies.

babertonjambo

Bought mines on Monday morning online and they haven't turned up yet, hopefully arrive within the next couple of days.

Glad to hear that others are still waiting as I ordered mine on Monday morning and they haven't arrived yet. Will leave it another few days before panicking!

rossthejambo

This is going to be the ultimate party, the atmosphere will be unreal :thumbsup:.

Slightly off topic, but I've never understood why so many people refuse to go to Easter Road. It's the best game of the season by an absolute mile and I can't get my head round why folk would want to miss out on that. My Dad hasn't been to Easter Road since before I was born but I hate it when I miss the Easter Road derbies.

My mum and dad refuse point blank to give Hibs money, that's their reason for not going there.

Makes me proud that they hate them that much tbh :verysmug:

yvonnejambo

mine arrived today :thumbsup:

Archived