Tickets For Hibs Game

Jambohog

Please ignore my ignorance if this has already been discussed. How do we buy tickets for the Hibs game? Last time I filled a form in and recieved the tickets from Hibs, is it the same process or are we buying them from Hearts? And is it tomorrow??

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Buying from Hearts tomorrow anyone with 50 loyalty points or above :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, I have 100 points so thats perfect. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hibee Hater

How long do those with +50 loyalty points have to collect their tickets?

yvonnejambo

How long do those with +50 loyalty points have to collect their tickets?

Think till Friday

whilst people are talking about loyalty points, has anyone else had points deducted from there account recently? me and my son have 60 odd points taken off?

duckandcover

Does anybody know if it is definetly going to be on the Saturday at 3pm?

Tbh I think it's far too late in the day to change it now.

From Perth to Paisley

whilst people are talking about loyalty points, has anyone else had points deducted from there account recently? me and my son have 60 odd points taken off?

You only keep 2 seasons worth of points. I lost 69.

yvonnejambo

You only keep 2 seasons worth of points. I lost 69.

yeah i lost 60 odd but still got 109 without new season ticket :thumbsup:

Tbh I think it's far too late in the day to change it now.

:lol: I dont think so. Says on the website could get changed. I cant decide just to get a ticket and hope its still the Saturday. Pals cant go Sunday and not going there on my own.. :ninja:

yeah i lost 60 odd but still got 109 without new season ticket :thumbsup:

got 45 left so need to wait and see

really want to buy our tickets but Wee Cookieboy is in the World Pipe Bands at Glesga Green on the Saturday :verymad: so FFS change it tae Sunday !!!! :whistling:

I'll be online on Friday morning waiting with baited breath to get mine with my 45pts. So close to 50, yet so far :thumbsup:

I'll be online on Friday morning waiting with baited breath to get mine with my 45pts. So close to 50, yet so far :thumbsup:

we will be lucky dont think it will that far

:lol: I dont think so. Says on the website could get changed. I cant decide just to get a ticket and hope its still the Saturday. Pals cant go Sunday and not going there on my own.. :ninja:

You wouldn't be alone there will be another 3000 of us

duckandcover

Yep, it's very unfair on people like yourself, less than 2 weeks till the game and we still don't know for certain when it will go ahead, pretty poor.

Gorgie_Rules

Is there any chance of the tickets selling out tomorrow?

Very unlikely i'd say. The last derby at Easter Road was the new year derby in which the threshold for points eventually dropped to 25, after that stage there was still just under 1000 tickets left for a general sale.

Threshold this time is 50, despite greater demand for this game, i reckon there will be a good few hundred left for fridays sale, could be wrong though but slim chance theyll sell out by thursday, never mind tomorrow imo.

Very unlikely i'd say. The last derby at Easter Road was the new year derby in which the threshold for points eventually dropped to 25, after that stage there was still just under 1000 tickets left for a general sale.

Threshold this time is 50, despite greater demand for this game, i reckon there will be a good few hundred left for fridays sale, could be wrong though but slim chance theyll sell out by thursday, never mind tomorrow imo.

I was going down tomorrow but will i have the choice as to choosing my seats or is it sold section by section?

Gorgie_Rules

I was going down tomorrow but will i have the choice as to choosing my seats or is it sold section by section?

I asked the same question on here a few days ago as me and my mates are getting tickets at different times, general response was that nobody was sure although a few suggestions of it being sold from back of stand first to the front.

a few suggestions of it being sold from back of stand first to the front.

I heard that as well but i wouldn't want to be stuck at the back of the top tier.

Rudolf's Mate

I heard that as well but i wouldn't want to be stuck at the back of the top tier.

I'm gutted as I don have enough points (24) and I'm holding off paying for flights should I not get tickets on Friday. The other downside is the flights have already moved from ?90 to ?160 and most likely to be higher come Friday!

Might keep my dough for the euro away trip :thumbsup:

I'm gutted as I don have enough points (24) and I'm holding off paying for flights should I not get tickets on Friday. The other downside is the flights have already moved from ?90 to ?160 and most likely to be higher come Friday!

Might keep my dough for the euro away trip :thumbsup:

I've not renewed but i've got enough for me and my son to go,i would hate to miss out on the cup winners party part 3.

Rudolf's Mate

I've not renewed but i've got enough for me and my son to go,i would hate to miss out on the cup winners party part 3.

True mate but it's looking like it'll cost in excess of ?200 just to fly.

True mate but it's looking like it'll cost in excess of ?200 just to fly.

It's crazy how we can be so close to a game and still not know what bloody day it's on,hope it works out for you J.

yvonnejambo

I like being at back of bottom tier but not sure what row that is

Northernsoulboy01

I like being at back of bottom tier but not sure what row that is

Dont quote me but i think row W is either last row or 2nd last :thumbsup:

yvonnejambo

Thanks that sounds about right :thumbsup:

Roy Croppers Handbag

Row S is the back row.

I will get mine after work. Going to risk it being the Saturday...

Gregory House M.D.

It's like folk don't know how to use the internet. 3 of my mates queued for 10 hours for a cup final ticket in the first phase of tickets as well. :blink:

What actually goes through peoples heads?

Archived