Tickets For Hibs Game

Jambohog

Another poster mentioned on another thread that it's now a 1pm kick off, has anybody else heard this?

Just ignore this post!! It was hibs utd game on Sunday that's 1pm!!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought 4 tickets today Block 33 Row NN.

In all my years going to the derbies I've always sat in the lower tier so looking forward to sitting in the upper for a change!

Rudolf's Mate

How many tickets have we been allocated?

I thought it was 3k or a little more. Either way if 2k had gone as of yesterday I think those having to wait to Friday is a no go!

Me included :sob:

Ah well I'll save my dough the the Euro away tie :thumbsup:

Found out this morning my passport had run out :sob:

rossthejambo

Sure i've read before it's 3800 or thereabouts.

Think that's about right, thankfully. Think ticket sales will probably seize up a bit between now and Friday, at least I hope so because I'm having to wait til then before I can buy a ticket :(

Think that's about right, thankfully. Think ticket sales will probably seize up a bit between now and Friday, at least I hope so because I'm having to wait til then before I can buy a ticket :(

:jjyay:

Hibee Hater

Glad i just went up yesterday to get the tickets then.

honestly can't wait.

plus i'm on holiday till next Thursday so it's going to be a long wait.

Tickets purchased for block 30 row E

:verysmug:

Is it a good view with it being in the corner of the stand?

It's just not understandable when folk queue for ages for tickets. There's more chance of missing out standing in a queue than there is sitting doing it on the internet. Makes no odds to me though Eck. I've purchased my brief for the party :verysmug:

I ordered mine online and im going in to pick it up tomorrow.... :turned:

Rudolf's Mate

I thought it was 3k or a little more. Either way if 2k had gone as of yesterday I think those having to wait to Friday is a no go!

Me included :sob:

Ah well I'll save my dough the the Euro away tie :thumbsup:

Found out this morning my passport had run out :sob:

My mates come good and told his bairn he's taking me. Tickets booked, flights booked!!!!!!

This is gonna be epic :yas:

Just got myself one online in the hope it gets moved to the Sunday as I am at a wedding all day Saturday.

As others have said I will easy sell it if the game isnt moved.

Bought mine today. :thumbsup:

Bring on the biggest piss take and party. I can't wait. :thumbsup:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Row k seats 85-92. see you there.

Hope you enjoy starting a conga coz you are now involved!!

:lol:

Sounds good to me, we're up for a bit of a laugh.

Catch you there :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

Just got myself one online in the hope it gets moved to the Sunday as I am at a wedding all day Saturday.

As others have said I will easy sell it if the game isnt moved.

Can't see it being moved at this late stage mate.

If it does I'll go mental as my flights back Sunday afternoon :whistling:

iamcraigbeattie

Can't see it being moved at this late stage mate.

If it does I'll go mental as my flights back Sunday afternoon :whistling:

Well i cant make Saturday but can make Sunday.

Have two season tickets with over 150 points but will not buy until game time confirmed.

Get it sorted!!

Have two season tickets with over 150 points but will not buy until game time confirmed.

Get it sorted!!

I'd suggest you buy now. It's not like they will be hard to flog if it is moved!

Rudolf's Mate

I'd suggest you buy now. It's not like they will be hard to flog if it is moved!

This!

Performance

Booked my ticket tonight and now looking forward to giving them it tight for 90 minutes.

No chance of me getting a ticket on Friday. I was getting ready as well. Anyone want to buy a beach ball?

Also since1902.net says the South Stand holds 3,900.

No chance of me getting a ticket on Friday. I was getting ready as well. Anyone want to buy a beach ball?

Also since1902.net syas the South Stand holds 3,900.

I have bought one in the knowledge that if it is not moved to the Sunday then I will have to shift it. Ill keep you in mind if u want.

I have bought one in the knowledge that if it is not moved to the Sunday then I will have to shift it. Ill keep you in mind if u want.

:vrwow::pleasingao::yas:

Why thank you, will need to keep that in consideration. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

Get it sorted!!

If it gets moved to Sunday it's gonna be a costly game for me. Flights just set me back ?195 which was a bit of a leap from just a week ago. The later they leave it could see a return costing me a further ?100+ :thumbsdown:

If I had checked the dates on my passport a couple of weeks ago I'd have probably held back for the Euro away trip.

jamboblair17

A lot of folk going that wouldn't normally want to venture to easter road, don't blame them for wanting to relive the final.

Can't believe it couldnt make the game on Sat so didn't get a ticket now the match has been changed to Sunday and can make it and haven't a ticket ******* nightmare

I honestly can't believe the people that held off buying because they didn't know what day it was on!!

If it fell on the day you couldn't make it I can guarantee you would get rid of it within 5 mins of posting it on here.

portobellojambo1

Full allocation has been sold, and game has been moved to Sunday 12 August, KO 12:30 pm for live screening on Sky.

come on rod you cant turn down the cash give us another 2 thousand tickets in your nice new east stand and let the jambos party could make about 60k extra!! :thumbsup:

come on rod you cant turn down the cash give us another 2 thousand tickets in your nice new east stand and let the jambos party could make about 60k extra!! :thumbsup:

The east and west stands cannot be segregated inside so that can't happen, east stand can only be entered via Albion rd too.

the general

can the people who bought their tickets through Hibs for the last game there buy home end tickets seeing as they will be on their database?

just a thought

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Might have to go undercover in the home end :ninja:

Disappointed that I didn't have the points but thems the breaks. Hopefully there will be a few floating around next week.

can the people who bought their tickets through Hibs for the last game there buy home end tickets seeing as they will be on their database?

just a thought

i have my ticket sorted but am not sure, think there will be a few jambos in there end though considering them with less than 50 points never even had a chance.

Archived