Tickets For Hibs Game

Jambohog

Guys - any news on kick off time, I cant book the train up until i know, and getting more expensive each day

If SKY are still showing SPL football - which I dont doubt they will be for at least this season - This game will get switched - Hearts v Hibs (all games) and Hearts v Celtic (at tynie) will be bigged up like an old firm game.

I reckon either 12.30 Saturday (unless there's an English game on) or a complete switch to Sunday, I'd be prepared to change plans.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yvonnejambo

Anyone got an idea how to get the row you want to sit in? I have tried online and can only get the section not the row, I then phoned but the ticketline and they said they only get the the section not rows.

Just got my party invites at lunchtime. 30-40 min wait in queue. i asked the lassie how they were selling & she reckoned at current rate could gone by friday.

yvonnejambo

Block 29 Row S - did someone say that was the back row of the lower?

They must all be sold from back row to the front as I cant get row S just row K or below :(

Rollercoaster

Me and my 2 sons (under 12s) have the required points and whilst I'm going, they cannot. Does anyone know if I can get an adult ticket instead of the under 12 ticket?

I was offered top or bottom tier. Only had 6 rows from the front then though.

Me and my 2 sons (under 12s) have the required points and whilst I'm going, they cannot. Does anyone know if I can get an adult ticket instead of the under 12 ticket?

You can mate but you'll need to do it on the phone to hearts themselves( not ticketmaster or e tickets)

Or go into the shop personally.

Captain Price

What are the chances of there being no tickets left by Friday? I have enough points in my account but have to wait til Friday so me and my mate can get seats together, but should I just buy mine now?

You can mate but you'll need to do it on the phone to hearts themselves( not ticketmaster or e tickets)

Or go into the shop personally.

1874robbo I was able to purchase an adult ticket on a kids membership using etickets, so I think it would work for others?

JS

lindseylocket

yes , did this this morning online

1874robbo I was able to purchase an adult ticket on a kids membership using etickets, so I think it would work for others?

JS

Nice one, I didn't think it would allow you.

I know for sure ticketmaster won't when you phone them.

lindseylocket

yes , did this this morning online

you can assign the adult ticket to child as long as they have enough points

Pete Seeger

5 Tickets booked for the Boca Ocanegrooo supporters club. Block 27 row H. Bring them on.

I have way below 50 points but just managed to get a ticket.

:yas::pleasingao::verysmug:

*A ticket for someone else using someone elses account.

:sob:

Gregory House M.D.

I went down to the ticket office today for two reasons.

One was so I could collect my ticket and the second was so I could update my address with Hearts.

The fact you'[re obviously riled by this makes it all the better.

Why would I be riled about people queueing for tickets? :rofl:

2000 sold already according to the Hearts Tickets twitter feed.

Not surprised, was down there around 2pm getting our tickets and business was brisk.

Bottom tier half way up. ( hope I can go) Saturday please...

smittyjambo

When I got my ticket today the auld man was on 48 points. Daft question - but he paid at the gate at Falkirk and Dunfermline pre-season games - with a ticket stub from Dunfermline. If stub was presented at desk, would he get the points added on taking him above the magic 50? Or would they just tell him to get tae.

Hey does anyone know if the seats start at number 1 from nearest the east stand or west stand? I am row K seats 79 and 80 so just wondering where roughly I will be sitting

When I got my ticket today the auld man was on 48 points. Daft question - but he paid at the gate at Falkirk and Dunfermline pre-season games - with a ticket stub from Dunfermline. If stub was presented at desk, would he get the points added on taking him above the magic 50? Or would they just tell him to get tae.

no.

Got 4 tix this morning block 30 row S (obv all for 50+ pointers)! Seriously can't wait to rub this in!

5-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-15-1 5-15-1 never let them forget...5-1

Captain Price

I ******* knew this would happen. My mate didn't get back to me (she doesn't have 50+ points) and when I saw that tickets were selling very fast, I panicked and bought one for myself (assuming she wouldn't get back to me in time). Now she's just got back to me. badword' idiot.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Bought 5 tickets this morning for myself and four mates. Row K, seats 93-97.

Can't wait :thumbsup:.

Rollercoaster

Thanks to all for the replies, much appreciated. Roll on the 11th (or maybe the 12th)!

J Cheever Loophole

I organized me and my mates tickets for the Final so today my mate was phoning about the derby briefs.However,I have 73 L/Ps and he has now 29 after the cull so I qualified for one and he didn't.Do I let him take the ticket or do I go myself?

I thought my day couldn't get any worse anaw.

Hey does anyone know if the seats start at number 1 from nearest the east stand or west stand? I am row K seats 79 and 80 so just wondering where roughly I will be sitting

Seat 1 is next to the east stand from memory (sure I sat in seat 1 a few years back). Seats 79-80 will be pretty near the middle I would say.

Carl Spackler

I organized me and my mates tickets for the Final so today my mate was phoning about the derby briefs.However,I have 73 L/Ps and he has now 29 after the cull so I qualified for one and he didn't.Do I let him take the ticket or do I go myself?

I thought my day couldn't get any worse anaw.

Surely when you go his ticket you used his customer number for his ticket? Just because you organised the transaction it doesn't mean you get all the loyalty points? Or am I misinterpreting your question?

I'm guessing that as long as you are quick you will get a ticket if you wait to buy them in the next round but it's up to you whether you take the risk.

What actually goes through peoples heads?

Why would I be riled about people queueing for tickets? :rofl:

You tell me.

J Cheever Loophole

Surely when you go his ticket you used his customer number for his ticket? Just because you organised the transaction it doesn't mean you get all the loyalty points? Or am I misinterpreting your question?

I'm guessing that as long as you are quick you will get a ticket if you wait to buy them in the next round but it's up to you whether you take the risk.

Yes for the final I used his C/N,he had enough L/Ps then.Now after losing 64 he doesn't.

a safe pair of sells

when's the Tache gonnae cave in and just give us their entire east stand ????? C'mon Petrie you'll make a fortune !!!!thumbsup.gif

Gregory House M.D.

You tell me.

It's just not understandable when folk queue for ages for tickets. There's more chance of missing out standing in a queue than there is sitting doing it on the internet. Makes no odds to me though Eck. I've purchased my brief for the party :verysmug:

It's just not understandable when folk queue for ages for tickets. There's more chance of missing out standing in a queue than there is sitting doing it on the internet. Makes no odds to me though Eck. I've purchased my brief for the party :verysmug:

Some people prefer to have the tickets in their hands.

Some people might be going into town anyway and decided to pop in on their way.

It's a very odd thing to care about.

I'm going to the office to get my two as I'm giving them to a mate, fly out to Florida on Monday so don't want to risk them not arriving by post before I go.

Another poster mentioned on another thread that it's now a 1pm kick off, has anybody else heard this?

Bought 5 tickets this morning for myself and four mates. Row K, seats 93-97.

Can't wait :thumbsup:.

Row k seats 85-92. see you there.

Hope you enjoy starting a conga coz you are now involved!!

Archived