Fifa 08 PS3 Online League - "Kickback"

Sexton Hardcastle

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arthur Morgan

i really need to start playing i havent played a game yet its because ive been playing gta 4 alot send me a message on ps3 if anyone wants a game hopefully i can give you competition paddy as im level 18 with a 23 winning streak

paddy noticed ur online, up for a match now?

or anyone else available for a game?

i really need to start playing i havent played a game yet its because ive been playing gta 4 alot send me a message on ps3 if anyone wants a game hopefully i can give you competition paddy as im level 18 with a 23 winning streak

steady eddy, i beat him with sunderland ;)

i might only be level 7 but I fancy my chances :)

I mess about online when my mates are round. 2 or 3 players being incoherent and beers is the reason for my low level I think :P

Arthur Morgan

my first 2 games and convincing wins 4-1 and 5-0 against alan_r but he quit the 2nd game at 5-0 i hate quitters i think if i played all my games in the league i would finish top

my first 2 games and convincing wins 4-1 and 5-0 against alan_r but he quit the 2nd game at 5-0 i hate quitters i think if i played all my games in the league i would finish top

school kid under your name suits you about right. don't get your panties in a twist. you've dropped your toys.

i hate quitters too. I dont usually quit but the game was dragging on after I had a few men sent off and I figured in a league system id rather take 3-0. In retrospect i maybe should haver played it out but it really makes no difference you still get the win.

Ive not played for ages. Given a bit of practice Id give you a much closer game. you moan about a challenge. dont go Man Utd! then 5stars and stupidly strong/fast :rolleyes:

Sexton Hardcastle

Il come on after work for a game if anyones about. Havent been on due to the GTA4 craze. Fancy a bit of a change to be air tho

Jolllyjambo il take your "challenge"

Arthur Morgan
school kid under your name suits you about right. don't get your panties in a twist. you've dropped your toys.

i hate quitters too. I dont usually quit but the game was dragging on after I had a few men sent off and I figured in a league system id rather take 3-0. In retrospect i maybe should haver played it out but it really makes no difference you still get the win.

Ive not played for ages. Given a bit of practice Id give you a much closer game. you moan about a challenge. dont go Man Utd! then 5stars and stupidly strong/fast :rolleyes:

i'm not get my pants in a twist i'm just more competitive thats all and no offense but i don't think it would be closer if you "practiced" because im a level 18 and always been this good at fifa and my stats show that. Also i like going Man Utd they are my team (second to hearts)

There is a limit to how good you can get at a game.

Sexton Hardcastle

Rite i need a game V you. My stats arent the best as lots of people play on my account. But beating Lovecraft 9-1 speaks for itself. If you fancy a game the abck of 5 tonite Pm or post.

Could be an epic

Lovecraft
Rite i need a game V you. My stats arent the best as lots of people play on my account. But beating Lovecraft 9-1 speaks for itself. If you fancy a game the abck of 5 tonite Pm or post.

Could be an epic

I think that was a freak result.

Arthur Morgan

Could be an epic

you want to play me?

Sexton Hardcastle

Yes hense the PM i sent and what is said above... Or are you far to good for this league?

Il soon bring you down to earth son

Arthur Morgan
Yes hense the PM i sent and what is said above... Or are you far to good for this league?

Il soon bring you down to earth son

No i think a 23 winning streak speaks for itself also im level 18 i bet you don't even think im good

Arthur Morgan

im on now i'll probably be on GTA IV but if anyone wants a game then send me a message on the ps3

any space left :sad: if there is add me i go on sometimes dalegee for both kickback and ps3

Sexton Hardcastle

There should be one space left. kickback 08 - password 1874.

You were worth your win in one of the games jolly. DIdnt help you got a lot of the breaks and i had 3 guys sent off. Justice was done wen 10 men held strong to win 4-3. Fair play tho, one of the better players. Ever want a "friendly" just PS3 message.

Arthur Morgan

you trying to say you deserved to win the 2 out of 3 games there paddy?:rolleyes:

i won by 2 games to 1 i thought i deserved to.. but you did deserve to win the 4-3 game

Sexton Hardcastle

could do with getting a few games sorted out. Obv GTA still getting to people but try and get a few sorted. if you play someone once try and play all 3 fixtures to get them out the way.

is it too late for me to sign up ?

The leagues full but there's a few people who've not played any games so if they were to drop out there would be a space. Anyone up for a game just now?

hey dsswc ill play you now

I sometimes have trouble connecting, hence the freezing at the team select screen but if you wait it eventually works! Pain in the arse really.

You guys up for staying on to play a few more league games?

I'll be on but my connection is giving me gyp! I have to try a few invites before it eventually works :mad:

Archived