Fifa 08 PS3 Online League - "Kickback"

Sexton Hardcastle

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's me mate, my connection is fine too, it sometimes does this to me, I'll have a fiddle about with my connection settings and come back online.

UnworthyPapaLazaru

I now realise why this game has been in a drawer for the last three months. Its murder! Im taking the huff and pulling out.

gutted kolmes since u pulled out my 2 wins didnt count. u shouldve stuck it. you dunno how good the others were.

smoked jambo what a match!!! had me wettin myself lol

smokey ur connection is shocking though, seemed quite stuttery.

bigbryanthejambo
gutted kolmes since u pulled out my 2 wins didnt count. u shouldve stuck it. you dunno how good the others were.

smoked jambo what a match!!! had me wettin myself lol

smokey ur connection is shocking though, seemed quite stuttery.

Top o the table!! smokedjambo and Roma march on!

Crackin match alan!

Who smoked who in that return leg paddy??? haha

ROMA FOR THE TITLE!

Darth Sidious
2 of u on;

smoked jambo and red dwarf but ur not accepting my invites?

I am Red Dwarf. I tried to invite you a few times. I did not see any messages to say you had invited me. That is a problem with this game, anyone know where you find invites or how to highlight it?

Sexton Hardcastle

yea il give you that one...altho i do find you connection to be a bit shoddy as well. I'l have you in the 3rd leg!

bigbryanthejambo
yea il give you that one...altho i do find you connection to be a bit shoddy as well. I'l have you in the 3rd leg!

Funny a few people above have been complaining about dodgy connections in games not including smokedjambo too. I'm using a decent line in through plug in, not broadband. I feel it may be the wireless competitors that are causing the dodgyness.....but anyway...

Top o the leauge na na na na

Top o the leaugenanananaa

Just call me Fyssas! :)

bigbryanthejambo
I am Red Dwarf. I tried to invite you a few times. I did not see any messages to say you had invited me. That is a problem with this game, anyone know where you find invites or how to highlight it?

If ur logged into the leauge and not beside ur Ps then invites will come and go. people will generally cancel and try someone else if no response....but if you click on the other users names....where there is normally INVITE TO GAME...if there is a live invite it will say VIEW INVITES.

Darth Sidious
If ur logged into the leauge and not beside ur Ps then invites will come and go. people will generally cancel and try someone else if no response....but if you click on the other users names....where there is normally INVITE TO GAME...if there is a live invite it will say VIEW INVITES.

Cheers! As of next Tuesday I doubt I will have time to play FIFA. Will there be a 'Winter Break' for GTA's release?

Sexton Hardcastle

haha possibly. Just try and get as many fixtures played before then. i mite manage one or 2 tonite and def friday evening. Sat/Sun/Mon i doubt il be at all. International Duty !

Sexton Hardcastle

Decided al batter on during the rangers game or towards the end. Say 9 ish ? it should be over by then (scoreline wise)

Sexton Hardcastle

Il be on from around 7 tonite...Neighbours/simpsons/hollyoaks...

Smoked jambo, another epic game last nite was it not? 93rd min winner ! Ohya!!

bigbryanthejambo
Il be on from around 7 tonite...Neighbours/simpsons/hollyoaks...

Smoked jambo, another epic game last nite was it not? 93rd min winner ! Ohya!!

Certainly was another Epic game!! That winner was a bitter pill to swallow !!! Crackin match tho chief!

Sexton Hardcastle

A couple of epics there Lovecraft_. 4-3, 1-9,6-6. ....that big un' must of hurt!?

A couple of epics there Lovecraft_. 4-3, 1-9,6-6. ....that big un' must of hurt!?

It was a bad one. I never got a thing, you got every 50/50.

:(

Sexton Hardcastle

On you come. the details were given at the start. 4 places still going(3 after this one)

Can I get excuses in beforehand ;)

Been playing Pro Ev a bit recently with my mates so expect me to random try long passes when through on goal :(

Archived