Fifa 08 PS3 Online League - "Kickback"

Sexton Hardcastle

ok lovecraft ive invited you boy

Sorry mate, I tried inviting you first but said you were playing someone else.

Just give me a heads up on here when you are ready to play and I won't play someone else while waiting.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sexton Hardcastle

Looks liek we've got a worse situation than the spl with all these games being called off. Try and get some more played so i can crown myself champion.

Next time i think we'l keep the league numbers down. So it can get played out fairly quick.

bigbryanthejambo
Looks liek we've got a worse situation than the spl with all these games being called off. Try and get some more played so i can crown myself champion.

Next time i think we'l keep the league numbers down. So it can get played out fairly quick.

Aye man....and maybe consult Rockstar before we start it eh? Still cant tear myself out of Liberty City I'm afraid!

Either that or you can purchase the 400 gold piece expert salvage kit for 25 uses, or the superior salvage kit, which contains platinum (two pieces) rather than gold. These gold and salvage kits are used for salvaging wood, cloth, and other crafting items available in post-searing and other gold farming areas. The expert and superior kits are used in extracting superior runes from armorsCheap Last Chaos GoldBuy Last Chaos GoldLast Chaos GoldKnight NoahBuy Knight Noah

Griclesfield

right lads add me .. i wanna play .. sick to death of getting the message ... the game session is no longer available.....

ow3n50n_81 is the gamertag ...

Archived