VLADIMIR ROMANOV

RussAsia

Anyone who chooses to ignore his track record in manager selection and meddling in team affairs is too, a prick.

Nobody is saying ignore it. Just that the vast amount of good that he has done outweighs the bad about a thousand times over. Get down off ur soap box and enjoy the build up to the biggest game in our life times.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without romanov we would be playing to crowds well under 10 thousand at murrayfield, he may be far from perfect but he did save our great club

glads army

Without romanov we would be playing to crowds well under 10 thousand at murrayfield, he may be far from perfect but he did save our great club

this

he can be crazy at times but would u rather have the pie man?

i dont think so

when vlads in town u no somethings goni happen

the man has hearts in his heart

Dear Vladimir,

Thanks. Thanks for saving us from the Pieman and Cala. Thanks for the millions of pounds you have ploughed into our club. Thanks for miko and chesny in yout first season. Thanks for Miko pushing over Andy Davis. Thanks for getting it right up the weegia. Thanks for that night at Tynecastle against Aberdeen when we beat rankgers to 2nd place. Thanks for the semi in 06. Thanks for the cup in 06. Thanks for our continued oppression on the filth from leith. Thanks for all the top 3 finishes. Thanks for Rudi. Thanks for Takis. Thanks for Bruno. Thanks for some of the most gifted players iv ever seen at Tynecastle. Thanks for Paulo. Thanks for Beats. Thanks for the opportunity we've got tomorrow.

Sorry about the ungrateful welts.

Lots of love,

Stuart. X

Dear Vladimir,

Thanks. Thanks for saving us from the Pieman and Cala. Thanks for the millions of pounds you have ploughed into our club. Thanks for miko and chesny in yout first season. Thanks for Miko pushing over Andy Davis. Thanks for getting it right up the weegia. Thanks for that night at Tynecastle against Aberdeen when we beat rankgers to 2nd place. Thanks for the semi in 06. Thanks for the cup in 06. Thanks for our continued oppression on the filth from leith. Thanks for all the top 3 finishes. Thanks for Rudi. Thanks for Takis. Thanks for Bruno. Thanks for some of the most gifted players iv ever seen at Tynecastle. Thanks for Paulo. Thanks for Beats. Thanks for the opportunity we've got tomorrow.

Lots of love,

Stuart. X

Yes, most wonderful leader, please transport dissenters to the gulag forthwith.

Good point. That's it - I'm off out for a beer with Rixy and Malofeef.

I assumed all the hobos would be out looking for omens tonight to disguise the fact that their team is utter gash.

Dear Vladimir,

Lots of love,

Stuart. X

Yes, most wonderful leader, please transport dissenters to the gulag forthwith.

Dear Vladimir,

Lots of love,

Stuart. X

Oh dear. Robbo was gifted too you know. And we finished 2nd and 3rd a few times too. Sure I remember complete domination over Hibs too. Didn't we win a cup as well. Basically it comes down to the first sentence of your amusing 'letter'.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Oh dear. Robbo was gifted too you know. And we finished 2nd and 3rd a few times too. Sure I remember complete domination over Hibs too. Didn't we win a cup as well. Basically it comes down to the first sentence of your amusing 'letter'.

Yep, all Vlad did was save our very existance! What a DICK!

Robbo was gifted, as was JC, McCann, Adam and countless others. Yes we did finish fairly high in the league more regularly than most other teams. However, you are missing my point entirely. How many players of their class would we have had over the last few years if vlad hadn't come in. This isn't about comparing Vlad's era to anything that came before. It's about what we would have had without him. You are a complete and utter trumpet if you can't see that and ur ability to form reasonable arguments is about as at the same level as hibs ability to find a decent keeper. I hope you lose ur ticket for tomorrow.

Made a bit of a mess of my sentence structure there but never mind. Still makes more sense than that ticket ironer that's trying to argue with me.

NewYorkJambo

Dear Vladimir,

Lots of love,

Stuart. X

Nice letter. Key takeaways for me:

1. You applaud a Hearts player assaulting an official!? :down:

2. Thanks for getting it right up the weegia? :ermm: - I don't even know what this means

The players you mention, sure, I agree with that. Good players.

You forgot to add, however, thanks for Malofeev, Graham Rix, countless Lithuanian duds, sacking George Burley, countless claims of building a main stand that didn't happen, embarassing the club repeatedly with obnoxious non-sensical rants.

On my last point, you and him have that in common at least.

Robbo was gifted, as was JC, McCann, Adam and countless others. Yes we did finish fairly high in the league more regularly than most other teams. However, you are missing my point entirely. How many players of their class would we have had over the last few years if vlad hadn't come in. This isn't about comparing Vlad's era to anything that came before. It's about what we would have had without him. You are a complete and utter trumpet if you can't see that and ur ability to form reasonable arguments is about as at the same level as hibs ability to find a decent keeper. I hope you lose ur ticket for tomorrow.

I can see the point you make however you, and unfortunately many on here, continue to ignore the opportunity missed with those great players through gross mismanagement and continued meddling with complete disregard of paying customers (ie fans). People stick up for him as a defence mechanism so they don't lose face with the Hibs fans (and Hearts fans for that matter) Sorry, but there, I've said it. You know it but won't acknowledge it.

colinmaroon

Yes, most wonderful leader, please transport dissenters to the gulag San Giro forthwith.

I can see the point you make however you, and unfortunately many on here, continue to ignore the opportunity missed with those great players through gross mismanagement and continued meddling with complete disregard of paying customers (ie fans). People stick up for him as a defence mechanism so they don't lose face with the Hibs fans (and Hearts fans for that matter) Sorry, but there, I've said it. You know it but won't acknowledge it.

:spoton:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I find it flattering that the night before the biggest game of their lives, we have at least three Hibees proving how jealous they are by pretending to be Hearts fans on a Hearts forum. :rofl:

Arthur Morgan

Made a bit of a mess of my sentence structure there but never mind. Still makes more sense than that ticket ironer that's trying to argue with me.

You do know there is an edit function? :thumbsup:

I see all the glass half empty brigade are online tonight. I was referring to the glaswegian media, maybe I'm wrong but I thought I'd seen them widely referred to this way on some of the threads on here. It was silly by miko and at the time I couldn't believe he was so stupid. However, you could replace "official" with "rangers supporting cheat" and looking back I find it pretty amusing and that part was intended fairly light hearted along with most of the letter.

Yes, I was focussing solely on the positive because I'm not a pessimist and I'm in a very good mood. Sorry for upsetting you, captain sensible.

One question. In hindsight, balancing the pros and cons of his era, would you rather he had bought us over or left us in the hands of robinson and the housing developers.

I find it flattering that the night before the biggest game of their lives, we have at least three Hibees proving how jealous they are by pretending to be Hearts fans on a Hearts forum. :rofl:

.....and there it is. Touch?.

I see all the glass half empty brigade are online tonight. I was referring to the glaswegian media, maybe I'm wrong but I thought I'd seen them widely referred to this way on some of the threads on here. It was silly by miko and at the time I couldn't believe he was so stupid. However, you could replace "official" with "rangers supporting cheat" and looking back I find it pretty amusing and that part was intended fairly light hearted along with most of the letter.

Yes, I was focussing solely on the positive because I'm not a pessimist and I'm in a very good mood. Sorry for upsetting you, captain sensible.

One question. In hindsight, balancing the pros and cons of his era, would you rather he had bought us over or left us in the hands of robinson and the housing developers.

It's a bit like saying he saved your marriage but was allowed to shag your wife for the next 7 years.

It is quite astonishing how much VR has given Hearts.

One way or another his companies have taken a financial hit which is likely to run to at least ?40-50m by the time he is done. For someone with no connection to Hearts previously that is quite incredible.

There have been many things which he has done at Hearts which I have disagreed with, but his financial contribution deserves huge respect. Without it we would not have seen a tremendous array of players and potentially the second Cup win in just 6 years.

If we win tomorrow he goes into the Pantheon of Hearts Gods (which is being set up as the upper house to the Hall of Fame). Rudi will get to go in too. :thumb:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

.....and there it is. Touch?.

I imagine you were rummaging about in your kecks before posting that.. otherwise the context is lost on me. :o

I can only see one posting and that is Neil Jung

It's a bit like saying he saved your marriage but was allowed to shag your wife for the next 7 years.

In what way is it like that? Utter nonsense. In his time at the club he's done far more good than bad. As for the paying customer, he's given us a much better product than we would have without him. Save face in front of the hibs fans?

:confused:

rossthejambo

One way or another his companies have taken a financial hit which is likely to run to at least ?40-50m by the time he is done. For someone with no connection to Hearts previously that is quite incredible.

There have been many things which he has done at Hearts which I have disagreed with, but his financial contribution deserves huge respect. Without it we would not have seen a tremendous array of players and potentially the second Cup win in just 6 years.

If we win tomorrow he goes into the Pantheon of Hearts Gods (which is being set up as the upper house to the Hall of Fame). Rudi will get to go in too. :thumb:

And he'd be well deserving of that place at the top table.

His name will be reverberating around Hampden tomorrow, and the minority who choose not too because he sacked Burley will look like right twazzocks.

A distinct lack of answers. The silence is deafening.

After tomorrow, the Romanov rollercoaster will have delivered two major trophies in the last seven seasons. Contrast to the previous five decades.

The guy is a nutter and there have been many missed opportunities and much frustration. All in all, worth it, in my opinion.

Miko "assaulted" an official, aye? :lol:

Pushed, lightly. After which the clown fell on his arse. Hardly a stabbing.

Jam Tarts 1874

"Gross mismanagement"? So Romanov sacked a manager he had a falling out with - dry your eyes FFS!

I never have and never will "lose face" with any hibs fan over anything Romanov has or may do in the future.

Romanov can do what he likes, it's his money. If you don't like it then go and support the wee team - oh wait, it seems you already do!

Barney Rubble

This i was blind to it at first but a million times this :thumbsup:

This tune reminds me of Vlad , he opened my eyes .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hL8MYFBtV0&feature=related

Coburg Hearts

This thread is reeking of filth. Doubt we'll see them tomorrow, though....vermin. :down:

Glad to see the majority agreed with me. I have just woken up in Bangkok and am so up for today.

Come on the Hearts. Make us proud. This is going to the greatest day of our life's. And all with Vlad watching over us.

Archived