VLADIMIR ROMANOV

RussAsia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Wiseau

Reading this thread, I'm getting nothing but the image of a pinball bouncing around inside a giant empty skull, for some reason. :turned:

Bit special, some folk.

As for the song, it should never have gone away. And that is the truth.

Reading this thread, I'm getting nothing but the image of a pinball bouncing around inside a giant empty skull, for some reason. :turned:

Bit special, some folk.

another who spends more time on JKB than in the real world :whistling:

Vlad-Stupid

Bit special, some folk.

EVERYFIN THAT GOES BAD IS VLADFUD'S FAULT N ANYFIN THAT'S GOOD HE SHOODNAE GET ANY CREDUT FIR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typed by headwand

:cornette:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Mr Romanov will take his place at Hampden tomorrow to see Mr Sergio & our wonderful players deliver us the Cup.

All of these people deserve enormous credit & our ongoing gratitude.

Bit special, some folk.

homer-simpson-wallpaper-brain-1024.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

another who spends more time on JKB than in the real world :whistling:

Right you are. :unsure:

Chad Sexington

For some reason these threads always bring out the biggest bangers in the cybersphere. :unsure:

Mr Romanov deserves his song to be sung long and proud on Saturday.

Win or lose.

Glamorgan Jambo

Never mind chat about real fans or part time fans etc.

The WISE fans will give this song a couple of renditions tomorrow.

Signed

GJ just about to leave for Edinburgh.

Never mind chat about real fans or part time fans etc.

The WISE fans will give this song a couple of renditions tomorrow.

Signed

GJ just about to leave for Edinburgh.

Nailed it!

jackmunro1

The man doesn't give a S H I T about the club anymore never comes to games (apart from tomorrow) so NO I won't being singing his name.

:symf:

kingantti1874

Today is not the day for wumming other jambo IMO., we all have views on Mr romanov and i personally have more positives than negatives. But surely gents today is a day for unity... The important stuff is on the park

Today is not the day for wumming other jambo IMO., we all have views on Mr romanov and i personally have more positives than negatives. But surely gents today is a day for unity... The important stuff is on the park

:bravo:

tartofmidlothian

EVERYFIN THAT GOES BAD IS VLADFUD'S FAULT N ANYFIN THAT'S GOOD HE SHOODNAE GET ANY CREDUT FIR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Typed by headwand

:cornette:

DONT CARE ABT 2MORRO!!!!! BOY COTTING THE GAME!!!!!!1 SHOULDNT VE SACKED BURLEY!!!!! VLAD OUT!!!!1!!!!

(flings own shite at the wall)

For some reason these threads always bring out the biggest bangers in the cybersphere. :unsure:

Mr Romanov deserves his song to be sung long and proud on Saturday.

Win or lose.

This.

Do people honestly have a problem with Mr Romanov? After all he has done and is still doing for us?

Some strange people out there

The Great Khali

2 cups finals, a second placed finish, european football, domination over our city rivals, 12 million off the debt this season, bringing back Rudi, bringing in Paulo.

I wish my mum Cared as little for me as Vlad does about Hearts!!

Walter Bishop

we've got money? oh good look forward to plenty of summer signings then :whistling:

Your trying far too hard .net is missing you. :ninja:

The man doesn't give a S H I T about the club anymore never comes to games (apart from tomorrow) so NO I won't being singing his name.

Bit special, some folk.

Al no be singing HIS name. What's he ever done fur oor club. He dusnar care aboot hertz. He's off he's heid. He wants to turn tynecastle into a tesco. I read it in the sun. I'm away now cos there's a tasty looking spot on the windae.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

What better way to get him back on side than belt his name out

It'll be worth it just for the seethe coming from the Hibs end!

Tommy Wiseau

Al no be singing HIS name. What's he ever done fur oor club. He dusnar care aboot hertz. He's off he's heid. He wants to turn tynecastle into a tesco. I read it in the sun. I'm away now cos there's a tasty looking spot on the windae.

It was the fifth sentence before I could confirm whether this was in jest or not. That's how perfectly you nailed it :lol:

Shucks. Seriously tho, some c**** are off their heads. There's enough naysayers in the west without our own fans joining in. I know the mans made a few dodgy decisions but **** me. I'll sing the name of anybody who brings hearts 2 Scottish cups in 6 years rather than playing at a rented murrayfield. I firmly believe we'd be lucky to still be in the PL if it wasn't for him.

hmfc_liam06

No, PS and the players on the pitch will have brought us another cup.

Who brought PS to the club? Who funds the club? Who buys the players?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone who chooses to ignore what Romanov has done for Heart of Midlothian Football Club is a prick.

john brownlee

No, PS and the players on the pitch will have brought us another cup.

are you trying to ware us down

Guest Dipped Flake

Shucks. Seriously tho, some c**** are off their heads. There's enough naysayers in the west without our own fans joining in. I know the mans made a few dodgy decisions but **** me. I'll sing the name of anybody who brings hearts 2 Scottish cups in 6 years rather than playing at a rented murrayfield. I firmly believe we'd be lucky to still be in the PL if it wasn't for him.

there is no way that guy is a Hearts fan. Anyway, asothers have said, today is not the day to give the WUMs a platform, pure 100% positivity about all things Hearts

If we win tomorrow will that make vlad the most decorated owner for 30 odd years

That would be hard right enough!!!,try about 45 years lad.

:thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

See anyone who is choosing tonight to keep up their ridiculous anti-Romanov tantrums? They are the absolute bottom of the barrel. :yucky:

there is no way that guy is a Hearts fan. Anyway, asothers have said, today is not the day to give the WUMs a platform, pure 100% positivity about all things Hearts

I'm not a hearts fan? Why, because I reminded the anti Romanov brigade of just how bad things were before he saved us? Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't we come close to losing our stadium to clear the debt. The fact that I had absolutely no faith in Robinson, or his ability to take the club in a positive direction, but feel nothing but gratitude and positive feelings for Romanov obviously make me a shan supporter compared to you.

Regardless, I agree with your all things positive vibe and don't want to dwell on those dark days a moment longer. Hope you have the best day of ur life tomorrow. FTH

Tommy Wiseau

I'm not a hearts fan? Why, because I reminded the anti Romanov brigade of just how bad things were before he saved us? Maybe I'm mistaken but didn't we come close to losing our stadium to clear the debt. The fact that I had absolutely no faith in Robinson, or his ability to take the club in a positive direction, but feel nothing but gratitude and positive feelings for Romanov obviously make me a shan supporter compared to you.

Regardless, I agree with your all things positive vibe and don't want to dwell on those dark days a moment longer. Hope you have the best day of ur life tomorrow. FTH

Well, this is awkward :lol:

Don't think Dipped Flake is referring to you, champ :)

Chris Benoit

Well, this is awkward :lol:

Don't think Dipped Flake is referring to you, champ :)

:lol:

Fourcandles

Prove to us all that we wouldn't be in a Rangers situation type without Romanov.

We would mate......in fact probably even worse.

If we win tomorrow will that make vlad the most decorated owner for 30 odd years

If we lose tomorrow that will make vlad the first owner to lose a scottish cup final against our biggest rivals since 1896.

Tommy Wiseau

If we lose tomorrow that will make vlad the first owner to lose a scottish cup final against our biggest rivals since 1896.

No he wouldn't.

Hibs lost that one as well :smuggy:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

We won in 1896 though... And no other owners have had the chance to win a SC Final derby since.

Romanov saved our club from oblivion, accept it and stop being so bloody churlish. rolleyes.gif

Chad Sexington

You stink. <_<

We won in 1896 though... And no other owners have had the chance to win a SC Final derby since.

Romanov saved our club from oblivion, accept it and stop being so bloody churlish. rolleyes.gif

Short termism my friend. Move on. Strive for better.

At first I wondered this but what with him pasting my comment and them stating "no way that guy is a hearts fan" you can see my confusion. I thought it was an attack on me saying about the PL status (hyperbole, I know, but inflammatory remarks are what this place is all about).

If I was wrong then this is pretty embarrassing.

TAXI

Gigolo-Aunt

The night before the biggest Edinburgh Derby in anyone's lifetime and you are on a rivals fans forum trolling like Paul Kane.

laugh.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Short termism? 7 years of derby domination, 2nd place and 3rd, European football, sell out crowds, Champions League qualifiers, one Scottish Cup won and another to come? Who do you possibly think we are and do you honestly think any of that was going to be possible as a homeless club rattling around a rented rugby stadium.

I stand by my earlier comments, anyone who chooses to ignore that he saved our great club is a prick. thumbsup.gif

The night before the biggest Edinburgh Derby in anyone's lifetime and you are on a rivals fans forum trolling like Paul Kane.

laugh.gif

Good point. That's it - I'm off out for a beer with Rixy and Malofeef.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Good point. That's it - I'm off out for a beer with Rixy and Malofeef.

They're standing you up... Too embarrassed to be associated with you. ninja.gif

Short termism? 7 years of derby domination, 2nd place and 3rd, European football, sell out crowds, Champions League qualifiers, one Scottish Cup won and another to come? Who do you possibly think we are and do you honestly think any of that was going to be possible as a homeless club rattling around a rented rugby stadium.

I stand by my earlier comments, anyone who chooses to ignore that he saved our great club is a prick. thumbsup.gif

Anyone who chooses to ignore his track record in manager selection and meddling in team affairs is too, a prick.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone who chooses to ignore his track record in manager selection and meddling in team affairs is too, a prick.

His manager selection is wonderful and inspired, just like the great man himself. thumbsup.gif

Chad Sexington

laugh.gif

:lol:

It's all too beautiful.

steve-marriott-small-faces-zani-5.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

St-Johnstone-v-Hearts-Paulo-Sergio_2657226.jpg

Jim-Jefferies-007.jpg

Archived