VLADIMIR ROMANOV

RussAsia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

errrr NO

Thats right because we would be here without him..

errrr NO

errrrr YES

and it will get belted out from the hearts end tomorrow! Cant wait!

VLADIMIR ROMANOV

VLADIMIR ROMANOV

Hearty Harry

errrrr YES

and it will get belted out from the hearts end tomorrow! Cant wait!

VLADIMIR ROMANOV

VLADIMIR ROMANOV

This!

The REAL Hearts fans will be belting this out tomorrow, as they did at Ibrox.

You can take that to the bank.

His bank? :whistling:

The man doesn't give a S H I T about the club anymore never comes to games (apart from tomorrow) so NO I won't being singing his name.

I sang it at the Paksi game.. the only game this season i have been to..

Believe me.. Its the only song for tomorrow..

The REAL fans were here long before him and we will still be here long after he ****s off back to Lithuania

His bank? :whistling:

I'd give the great man my life savings if I could. He could even keep the interest for all that he has done for our club.

and will the part-timer be there tomorrow :whistling:

no we're here because of PS and the players, get a grip

And the players and Paulo Sergio are here because of...yep you've guessed it, Vladimir Romanov.

All are worthy of a song.

rossthejambo

The man doesn't give a S H I T about the club anymore never comes to games (apart from tomorrow) so NO I won't being singing his name.

Wiping debt from the clubs accounts is certainly a great way to show just how little you care about the club....oh wait?

:cornette:

With a name that looks like Russia, I'm starting to wonder if you actually are Romanov... :ninja:

Are you posting this from a submarine?

And the players and Paulo Sergio are here because of...yep you've guessed it, Vladimir Romanov.

All are worthy of a song.

I meant we're in the FINAL because of them NOT Romanov

NewYorkJambo

The song needs to be back..

Do you think it's a good idea to divide the Hearts support on a day when the team needs everyone behind them?

I realise you are just trying to be controversial, possibly you think its funny, but a really stupid idea.

Vlad-Stupid

I have discover a formula. It's anyone who doesn't love our glorious leader is also an utter welt. When applied, this formula has a 100% success rate. Can't argue science.

Do you think it's a good idea to divide the Hearts support on a day when the team needs everyone behind them?

I realise you are just trying to be controversial, possibly you think its funny, but a really stupid idea.

:thumbsup:

NewYorkJambo

Ah, the whole 'real fan' argument - aka the argument used when you can't actually think of any real points to back up your stance.

Guess I'm not a real fan then as I won't be singing it. I'm just a part-time fan flying a 7,000 mile round trip for 29 hours in Scotland. Not a "real" fan

The REAL fans were here long before him and we will still be here long after he ****s off back to Lithuania

It must gut you and your ilk that after tomorrow Mr Romanov will have brought us another trophy.

GUT you.

GLORIOUS.png

I have discover a formula. It's anyone who doesn't love our glorious leader is also an utter welt. When applied, this formula has a 100% success rate. Can't argue science.

A theory Einstein would be proud of.

Wiping debt from the clubs accounts is certainly a great way to show just how little you care about the club....oh wait?

:cornette:

This!

the man is a god and come 5pm on sat once he has won us 2 scottish cups in 6 years he will simply go down as the greatest owner of heart of midlothian fc EVER!

I meant we're in the FINAL because of them NOT Romanov

Yes and we wouldn't be in the final if Mr Romanov hadn't brought those players and manager to the club. In fact if Mr Romanov didn't own our club we would likely have folded completely by now.

It must gut you and your ilk that after tomorrow Mr Romanov will have brought us another trophy.

GUT you.

GLORIOUS.png

No, PS and the players on the pitch will have brought us another cup.

ToadKiller Dog

Yup just ?12m recently of not giving a shit .

I'd give the great man my life savings if I could. He could even keep the interest for all that he has done for our club.

You need to stop puffing on that pipe of yours I.J,and anyway i thought all your Cash was tied up in stocks and shares in the Diggers pies?

Ok this year i have only been to one game.. But before that i sang that in many grounds as i followed hearts home and away..

My point is.. support our leader..

He is the man that brought us here..

Yes and we wouldn't be in the final if Mr Romanov hadn't brought those players and manager to the club. In fact if Mr Romanov didn't own our club we would likely have folded completely by now.

source :whistling:

I'm just a part-time fan flying a 7,000 mile round trip for 29 hours in Scotland. Not a "real" fan

Well.........aye, actually. Clearly you are.

Ok this year i have only been to one game.. But before that i sang that in many grounds as i followed hearts home and away..

My point is.. support our leader..

He is the man that brought us here..

we're not some sort of communist regime

No so lets all sing it as one!

i will start us off!

VLA................

:thumbsup:

stu 1874.. ok your old.. this is what footballs like now.. money talks.. and with Vlad we at least have some.. without him we are Aberdeen

My son born and raised in Bkk sings the Romanov song.. he is what makes us great..

stu 1874.. ok your old.. this is what footballs like now.. money talks.. and with Vlad we at least have some.. without him we are Aberdeen

we've got money? oh good look forward to plenty of summer signings then :whistling:

NewYorkJambo

Well.........aye, actually. Clearly you are.

I think I'll just retire from this thread! No point trying to reason with imbeciles

we've got money? oh good look forward to plenty of summer signings then :whistling:

Not a Hearts fan... mods please get rid.. cheers

I think I'll just retire from this thread! No point trying to reason with imbeciles

That's not nice, Mark. Nevertheless, I hope you have a smashing time tomorrow, and at your next Hearts game in 2015.

smile.gif

rossthejambo

Join the club. :rolleyes:

Not a Hearts fan... mods please get rid.. cheers

excuse me but I've been a hearts fan since the day I popped out. been to 1976,1986,1996,1998 and 2006 cup finals and WILL be there tomorrow too

That's not nice, Mark. Nevertheless, I hope you have a smashing time tomorrow, and at your next Hearts game in 2015.

smile.gif

:lol:

Jam Tarts 1874

No, PS and the players on the pitch will have brought us another cup.

I wonder where Skacel came from?

Archived