Maddy Mccann

jambogaza

3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

At best, the MCann's are guilty of child neglect and contributed to the kidnap and probable death of their daughter. How they live with that on at daily basis is unthinkable.

At worst, well we all know what the worst is. How they live with that is unthinkable.

While it would provide some form of relief for them if they find out from German police that this guy took daughter, it does not excuse their behaviour in the time leading up to this whole situation. With proper care and attention, they would most likely still have their complete family and each and every night, they have to face this. I don't know how they sleep at night.

I see people saying they should be charged with neglect and fair enough, if that wee lassie had been found alive they should have been because they deserved to be punished. 

Ultimately though, the guilt they must feel about the loss of their child is a life sentence for them. No tariff behind bars could possibly compare with that. Plus the abuse they have received to compound their misery. 

I bet everyday when they wake up and the very last thing at night they think about is the mistake they made which led them to losing their child. As a father of two daughters, I don't think anything can possibly be worse than losing a child in the manner they have and thinking about what may have happened to them. 

At the end of the day, it isn't about them. It's about that poor wee lassie who never got to live her life and most likely suffered a horrible death. 

They should bring back forms of medieval punishment to execute the German boy in the most excruciating way possible if he is guilty of this crime. 

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• Jambo-Jimbo

• felix

• AlphonseCapone

AlimOzturk
8 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I see people saying they should be charged with neglect and fair enough, if that wee lassie had been found alive they should have been because they deserved to be punished. 

Ultimately though, the guilt they must feel about the loss of their child is a life sentence for them. No tariff behind bars could possibly compare with that. Plus the abuse they have received to compound their misery. 

I bet everyday when they wake up and the very last thing at night they think about is the mistake they made which led them to losing their child. As a father of two daughters, I don't think anything can possibly be worse than losing a child in the manner they have and thinking about what may have happened to them. 

At the end of the day, it isn't about them. It's about that poor wee lassie who never got to live her life and most likely suffered a horrible death. 

They should bring back forms of medieval punishment to execute the German boy in the most excruciating way possible if he is guilty of this crime. 

Would agree with this but in any other case where the parents weren't middle class with the resources offered to the McCann family they would have found themselves charged and hung out to dry. 

Think that is what annoys most folk.

FORTHCLYDE

Just read a report an Irish girl was raped in the Town where Maddie went missing.

She went into great detail and said rapist had birthmark/tattoo on his thigh.

The police in Portugal did nothing.

Jambo-Jimbo
12 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Would agree with this but in any other case where the parents weren't middle class with the resources offered to the McCann family they would have found themselves charged and hung out to dry. 

Think that is what annoys most folk.

Exactly, most people have said this from near enough day one, if that had been some single mother from a council estate, it would have been a completely different story.

20 minutes ago, FORTHCLYDE said:

Just read a report an Irish girl was raped in the Town where Maddie went missing.

She went into great detail and said rapist had birthmark/tattoo on his thigh.

The police in Portugal did nothing.

Does the German have a thigh tattoo?

JudyJudyJudy
On 04/06/2020 at 15:11, NANOJAMBO said:

Isabelle McFadden - yes, I used to follow her on Twitter. There are some good podcasts from the USA on the case that she did with a US radio station. She knows some stuff I've never seen any where else and has good connections back in her homeland. If people want to understand why there is such controversy , that's a good place to start. 

Amaral (the detective) - wrote the book LONG after he was removed from the case.  His book is based on the conclusions of the investigation files - this is important and often not mentioned as it doesn't suit the agenda of those who try to paint the guy as simply being out to get the parents. The McCanns tried to say he shouldn't profit from the disappearance of the child (it was pointed out, the parents HAD profited , enormously,  from the disappearance). 

I'm personally not bothered about why the detective was removed as it's whataboutery and tries to detract  from the facts/conclusion  of the investigation and allows all kinds of conspiracy nuts have their say in something that ultimately doesn't help in understanding or resolving the crime. 

Just listened to Mcfaddens latest video on Youtube, shes very forensic in her analysis. Interesting stuff. 

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Just listened to Mcfaddens latest video on Youtube, shes very forensic in her analysis. Interesting stuff. 

I used to to follow her on Twitter until it became clear she's a MAGA/Trump cheerleader and then I quit.

But there's no doubt she has some very interesting stuff on the McCanns that isn't in the public domain. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I used to to follow her on Twitter until it became clear she's a MAGA/Trump cheerleader and then I quit.

But there's no doubt she has some very interesting stuff on the McCanns that isn't in the public domain. 

Oh right ! thats put me off her.  But she does talk some sense in the videos.   The most telling aspect of it all is there was NO forensic evidence to prove their was an abduction from a stranger. 

• 2 years later...
On 04/06/2020 at 15:49, Meathook said:

The Mail have named him. Christian Bruekner. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8387865/Chilling-testimony-reveals-new-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-raped-tourist.html#comments

I hope they can prove it is him, to give closure. For all of us, as much as for the family.

Christian Brueckner, who is currently serving a jail sentence for raping a woman in Praia da Luz, has been charged with 5 sexual offences, including the rape referred to in the Daily Mail link above, the rape of an Irish women, and sexual offences against girls aged 14, 11 and 10.

McCann suspect charged over rape of Irish woman (rte.ie)

periodictabledancer
14 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Christian Brueckner, who is currently serving a jail sentence for raping a woman in Praia da Luz, has been charged with 5 sexual offences, including the rape referred to in the Daily Mail link above, the rape of an Irish women, and sexual offences against girls aged 14, 11 and 10.

McCann suspect charged over rape of Irish woman (rte.ie)

He's not "the prime suspect" in the McCann case as is being widely reported  , he was simply named as an arguido by the Portuguese but for some reason the UK & Irish media are using the "prime suspect" line - in fact it appears word for word in numerous reports. The Germans have got nowhere with this guy, there's zero evidence to link him to the case  - and he has always denied being involved. 

Just now, periodictabledancer said:

He's not "the prime suspect" in the McCann case as is being widely reported  , he was simply named as an arguido by the Portuguese but for some reason the UK & Irish media are using the "prime suspect" line - in fact it appears word for word in numerous reports. The Germans have got nowhere with this guy, there's zero evidence to link him to the case  - and he has always denied being involved. 

I wonder if that's because "arguido" translates into English as "defendant", but because of their particular criminal law systems you can't use that word in Ireland or the UK?  Ireland also uses "person of interest", but that's not a formal term and anyway "arguido" has a stronger meaning than that.  It's also possibly because "prime suspect" makes sense for journalists, but doesn't have a legal meaning.

14 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

By the way, if it wasn't him - and of course I'm not saying that it was - then the district was extraordinarily unlucky to have two child-molesting psychopaths and rapists within a couple of hundred metres of each other.