Well or Hibs

jimmyjambo

Who are you cheering for tonight, i'm going for the Well, I think they have been the third best team this season, hopefully they can even get 2nd spot. :thumbsup:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are you cheering for tonight, i'm going for the Well, I think they have been the third best team this season, hopefully they can even get 2nd spot. :thumbsup:

Whatever happens, I kinda hope Hibs score first in the first half, so they can't use the abandoned game as an excuse.

No chance of us catching Motherwell and the day I choose hibs to win any game is the day I give up on life itself.

:greggy:

No chance of us catching Motherwell and the day I choose hibs to win any game is the day I give up on life itself.

On the button mate :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

:thumbsup:

To begin with thought this would be a tough one, but then I remembered Hibs are joint bottom, and I don't think we'll catch Motherwell anyway...

Have to go with Motherwell,don't think we are good enough to catch them for 3rd.Plus it would be great if they can split the OF.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

The only time I kind of wanted them to win a game was when they were playing the huns the night before we played Aberdeen to secure the CL spot in 2006. I still smiled when they got beat though, and it was much better us doing it for ourselves the night later with Zicos pen

Have to go with Motherwell,don't think we are good enough to catch them for 3rd.Plus it would be great if they can split the OF.

Certainly if they beat Hibs the night we have Bob Hope of catching them given our away form alone. So yes, i'm with this. Any team splitting the OF is obviously a good thing. And the bonus of rooting the wee team to the bottom of the table alongside that other pile of shite is obviously a pleasant side effect. A nice wee 5-0 will do for me.

The only time I kind of wanted them to win a game was when they were playing the huns the night before we played Aberdeen to secure the CL spot in 2006. I still smiled when they got beat though, and it was much better us doing it for ourselves the night later with Zicos pen

Also, in 1992 we needed them to win at Parkhead to put us into Europe.

They did and their fans were spewing.

:verysmug:

Lack of ambition being shown here. If we can recover our form from Dec and Jan who knows what is possible? Quite likely that Rangers will be disqualified from Europe and a Champions League place is up for grabs. Obviously, Motherwell are massive favourites to finish above us. But come on, we're still aiming to finish above them. Therefore, a Well defeat tonight would be best.

Whatever happens, I kinda hope Hibs score first in the first half, so they can't use the abandoned game as an excuse.

Who cares what excuse they trot out. If Motherwell severely horse them (PLEEEEEEAAAASSSE) who will listen?

Prick Young "Well Pat that was an absolute humiliation, 15-0 eh, what's your feelings after that almighty humping?"

Pat Nomark ""Well what you have to remember is that we were winning........"

Chic the Prick "Yes well, there you have it, back to the studio"

Hagar the Horrible

So many idiots.

Hibs win. Hearts can still close the gap on Motherwell and Hibs won't get relegated.

I want Hibs to finish Bottom, that will stop Hibs and other weak minded clubs voting to keep Newco Rangers in, Hibs will create merry hell if they go down, wheras nobody will listen to the Pars. Besides we will still get into Europe

a draw will do with the pars beating celtic at parkhead :ninja:

:woot: Now that sounds good :thumbsup:

But it won't happen, so I hope Murderwell beat the Hivs 3-0, we've NO Chance of catching them anyway...Good Luck Mr McCall :thumbsup:

I want Hibs to finish Bottom, that will stop Hibs and other weak minded clubs voting to keep Newco Rangers in, Hibs will create merry hell if they go down, wheras nobody will listen to the Pars. Besides we will still get into Europe

So, Hibs are more likely to vote in favour of Newcogers getting into the SPL than whoever gets promoted?

And it's more important for Hibs to get beaten than for us to continue to clutch at the straw that is the hope of a third place finish.

The Great Khali

Even though I think we can catch Motherwell, no-ones expecting it so it won't be too much of a disappointment if we didn't.

However, :keegan: if Hibs were to go down.

So a Motherwell win cheers :jbsmug:

I rememeber that.

We had to beat Falkirk(?), and / or Hibs had to beat Celtic away.

We won and they beat Celtic 2-0.

Celtic actually didn't qualify for europe I seem to recall. They got in only after the Yugoslav clubs were booted out?

No danger, the more it hurts that shower of mutants the better :greggy:

Hagar the Horrible

I hope the vermin get ****ing decimated.

What you hope 1 in 10 gets treated with extreme prejudice, why not all of them? think big when devising an evil plan :geek:

Guest Prince William

Has to be Motherwell. Gets it right up the hun and pushes Hibs closer to the drop.

Not interested in the result from a Hearts point of view?

:interesting:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I will be able to take some consolation no matter which way the chips fall... We really need to start winning games though, we will have to actually post some points on the board if we hope to catch anyone.

The Old Tolbooth

I remember the muppets not being very happy at Hearts fans sarcastically thanking them for their help in getting us a few Euro trips :lol:

Well said.:D

Whilst it was funny as hell when the Hobos got relegated, "derbies" against Dunfermline just weren't the same, and we missed the automatic 12 points!

A draw would be good for me.

Hibs win this time surely? Well have Celtic away on Saturday where you can only assume they'll lose. A win for us on Saturday would then mean the gap was only 6 points having played the same games. Having said that well win tonight that's when I'll give up hope of catching them

So many idiots.

Hibs win. Hearts can still close the gap on Motherwell and Hibs won't get relegated.

:hobofish:

Motherwell to go within 3 points of Taxdodgers FC on the back off the administrators sacking 20 players would make my night

YES! :D and with Rangers having 3 pretty tough matches coming up, after ICT of course (us, Dundee Utd and Celtic), Motherwell have a great chance of getting 2nd place - which nobody can deny they fully deserve!

I normally don't like Motherwell, but by goodness I hope they can pump THEM and push Rangers down the table!!

:pleasing:

I pretty much agree we're unlikely to catch Motherwell but don't forget we were a good 8 points or so behind them earlier in the season and caught them. Doing it a 2nd time is probably too big an ask.

I can't openly cheer on another SPL team but neverthless, FTH. :thumbsup:

Hibs win this time surely? Well have Celtic away on Saturday where you can only assume they'll lose. A win for us on Saturday would then mean the gap was only 6 points having played the same games. Having said that well win tonight that's when I'll give up hope of catching them

As much as I hate them ^ this makes total sense to jambos^

Motherwell win this evening 3rd is gone and it will be mod table for a club of our size and money spend is terrible.

Hibs win they are still shite and could still go down.

Conclusion - draw.

Archived