Well or Hibs

jimmyjambo

Hearts fans celebrating that fact. Pathetic :vrface:

Celebrating a Hibs defeat is not celebrating us being 12 points behind Motherwell. Fairly ridiculous to suggest such a thing.

:smuggy:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Prince William

We are never going to catch motherwell

Over Christmas they picked up 2 points out of 15, we picked up 13 out of 15 over the same period. They're nothing special and catching them is doable.

Would have been more likely had Hibs got something the night but if Hibs failures mean more to you than Hearts potential success then sound. Bit gay mate but sound.

Over Christmas they picked up 2 points out of 15, we picked up 13 out of 15 over the same period. They're nothing special and catching them is doable.

Would have been more likely had Hibs got something the night but if Hibs failures mean more to you than Hearts potential success then sound. Bit gay mate but sound.

They pick up 2 points from the next 15 now and we get 13 from 15 then we're only 1 point behind them, with a game to go before the split. There's plenty time to go before the end of the season to make up ground.

Come the end of the season I doubt we'll be crying over 2/3 points being lost because we had the audacity to enjoy seeing Hibs getting pumped on a Wednesday night in February.

Alwaysinourshadows

:lol: :lol: If we had beaten motherwell then I would have been rooting for a hibs win, but we are too far behind to catch them now, I like you optimism though :thumbsup:

Fozzyonthefence

Clearly is though

Clearly isn't and do you seriously think we've got a chance of catching Motherwell? You've obviously forgotten we're pish and have no forward line - I'll be surprised if we finish in the top 6 with the loss of form we're having and the players at our disposal. Do you think blind loyalty makes you a better fan? If you were an East Stirling fan you'd probably think they could beat Celtic in the cup but in reality you would just be deluded. I'm just hoping we get lucky in the Cup and somehow manage to get to the final.

Well done to Motherwell tonight and if Rangers don't get chucked out of Europe I hope Well overtake them for second.

Fozzyonthefence

That is a very good attendance for a midweek match at Motherwell.

Weren't the fans that turned up to the first game getting in for free tonight? And they would probably have had some sort of deal for others to pay at the gate.

Bit of a nail-biter at the finish, but a 'Well victory has just completed my Accumulator.

?300 better off so no danger I wasn't cheering for Motherwell tonight!

Alwaysinourshadows

Weren't the fans that turned up to the first game getting in for free tonight? And they would probably have had some sort of deal for others to pay at the gate.

Yup

Guest Prince William

Do you think blind loyalty makes you a better fan?

Yeh

Plus I'm aware most teams in this league are as shite and inconsistent as each other so anythings possible.

Guess The Crowd

He claims to be a Ross County fan

He is (he's from Invergordon). Ross County fans invariably have a 'big' team as well (interesting if/when they go up) and his, I'm pretty sure, is Aberdeen - worked on Northsound back in the day.

12 points behind a club like Motherwell. What a ******* embarrassment.

Hibs the wee team 29 points behind Motherwell.

Now that is a embarrassing.

Archived